剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
That's why I'm picking a side.
露易丝 你是对的
Lois, you were right.
这个艾莉·Allstrong
This Ally Allstrong
奥尔斯顿
Allston.
艾莉·奥尔斯顿是个混♥蛋♥
Ally Allston is a bad egg.
你姐姐就不应该跟她扯上关系
Your sister never should've gotten involved with her
这也是我打电♥话♥给露西时跟她说的话
Which is exactly what I told Lucy when I called her.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她说的大多数话我都说不出口
Most of it I'm not gonna repeat.
但她确实同意见你
But she did agree to meet with you.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
这没什么
You're welcome.
不要把她吓跑了
Don't, um, scare her away.
露西不像你那么坚强
Lucy isn't strong like you.
她需要细心地对待
She needs a delicate touch.
妈妈 苏菲想知道晚饭吃什么
Mom, Sophie's wondering what's for dinner!
但看起来你已经很忙了
But it looks like you're already busy.
啊 我不想让你♥爸♥爸看到
Ah, I didn't want your dad to see.
他最近状态不错
He's been doing so good lately.
所以你也过得不怎样吗
So your day totally sucked, too?
和乔丹进展不顺利吗
Something wrong with Jordan?
他又放我鸽子了
He blew me off, again.
真抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
有时只需要一点时间
Sometimes it just takes a little while
就回到彼此身边
to get back in sync.
我想比这个还要严重些
I think it might be bigger than that.
我
I
呃 在营地亲了一个人
uh kissed someone at camp.
一个女孩
A girl.
这样啊
I see.
乔丹发现了吗 - 我告诉他了
And Jordan found out? - I told him.
我很高兴我做到了 因为瞒着这个秘密
And I'm glad that I did because keeping that secret
太难受了 但是
was too much, but
我并不感到羞耻或尴尬
I mean, I'm not ashamed or embarrassed.
只是
It's just, like
如果
What if
如果他不肯原谅我怎么办
what if he never forgives me?
过来
Come here.
如果这种事情发生了
If that happens
那他不配拥有你
he doesn't deserve you.
你一直都很清楚
No, you've always known
你自己的本性
exactly who you were,
你从不害怕
and you've never been afraid
将真正的自己展示出来
to show that person to the world
作为你的母亲 这点让我感到非常自豪
and it makes me so proud to be your mother.
我的意思是 你的内心很强大
I mean, you have this strength inside of you.
老实说我真不知道你从谁遗传的
I honestly don't know where you get it from.
很明显不是我
It's certainly not me.
妈妈 你是要竞选市长的人
Mom, you're running for mayor.
感觉不像我是要去竞选
It doesn't feel like me that's running.
就像我在扮演这个角色一样
It's like I'm playing this part.
我正在努力成为每个人都想要的
I'm trying to be this perfect person
完美的人
that everyone wants
但是这种感觉真的很假
and it feels really fake.
我有个主意 - 哦
I have an idea. - Oh?
来吧
Yeah, come on.
快点
Hurry up!
孩子们的情况怎么样了
How are things with the boys?
好些了
Better.
那你呢
And you?
我吗
Me?
呃 我
Oh, I'm, um
我感觉自己什么都干不成
I'm feeling like a complete and utter failure.
为人父母就是这样的
Welcome to the world of parenting.
一想到我们做的每件事都可能会产生持久的影响
It's just a little terrifying to think that everything we do
我就有点害怕
can have some lasting impact
就像我会永远害了他们
like I'm gonna find a way to mess them up forever
尤其是现在
especially right now.
我都感觉到迷失自我了
I'm just not feeling like myself.
孩子们的适应能力很强
Kids are pretty resilient.
我想说 我妈抛弃了我们 而我爸从来不在身边
I mean, my mom abandoned us, and my dad was never around
结果我还挺正常的
and I turned out okay.
说“正常”好像有点 -小心点说话
I mean, "okay" might be - Tread carefully.
有点轻描淡写 因为你是完美的
A bit of an understatement 'cause you're perfect.
就是这样
Okay, there it is.
这就是我一直想说的
That's what I was gonna say the whole time.
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
克拉克 - 后退 后退
Clark? - Get back! Get back!
它要爆发了
It's breaking out.
我去打电♥话♥给约翰·亨利 - 他阻止不了的
I'll call John Henry. - He won't be able to stop it.
艾恩斯 你能收到吗 艾恩斯
Irons, do you copy? Irons!
我不能让他醒过来 – 什么醒过来
I can't get him to wake up! - Wake up?
生物数据显示他失去了意识
Biorhythms indicate he's unconscious.
约翰 我是露易丝 我们需要你醒过来
John, it's Lois! We need you to wake up!
事情已经发生了 醒醒 约翰
It's happening. Wake up, John!
露易丝 -约翰 那东西爆发了
Lois - John, it broke out.
把我的战服送过来
Send my suit!
但是 约翰 你只剩下几个太阳能电池了
But, John, you only have a few remaining solar charges.
送过来就行了
Just send it!
到哪了
Where is it?
马上到 五
Be there in five
四 三
four three
二 一
two one.
矿井里的那个东西 是你吗
So that thing in the mines, that was you?
那不完全是一个二重身
It wasn't an exact doppelganger
但是 没错 这绝对是我的某个版本
but, yes, it was definitely some version of me.
这有没有可能是你们世界中的邪恶超人
Any chance this could be the evil Superman from your world?
跟你和你女儿一样来到这里
Somehow got here the same way you and your daughter did?
不 呃 那不是我地球上的卡尔·艾尔
No, that wasn't, uh that wasn't the Kal-El from my earth.
红色太阳耀斑确实能影响到他
Red solar flares actually affected him.
另外 娜塔莉和我来这里的方式不一样
Plus, Nat didn't get here the same way I did.
你不会喜欢这样 克拉克 但我得给安德森打电♥话♥
You won't like this, Clark, but I got to call Anderson.
山姆 不行
Sam, no.
有一个奇怪版本的超人在逍遥法外
There's a bizarre version of Superman on the loose.
如果他派那些孩子来
And if he sends in those kids
这东西会毁了他们 - 他们不是孩子 克拉克
this thing will destroy them. - They're not kids, Clark.
甚至超人也需要承认自己需要帮助
And even Superman needs to admit when he needs help.
他是对的
He's right.
你不应该一个人去阻止他
You shouldn't try to stop this guy on your own.
他不必这样做
He won't have to.
你觉得你们两个就足够了吗
You think the two of you will be enough?
我们会弄清楚的
We'll find out.
嘿
Hey.
你确定莎拉现在会喜闻乐见另一个大动作吗
You sure Sarah's looking for another grand gesture right now?
不 我想她会喜欢这个的
No, I think she's gonna like this one.
希望是吧 - 那祝你好运
I hope. - Well, good luck.
怎么了
What's going on?
盖恩斯教练刚刚确定了首发阵容
Coach Gaines just sent out the starting lineup
蒂米是我们的四分卫 所以
and Timmy's our quarterback, so
我只是 我不想整个赛季
I just I don't want to ride
都坐在替补席上 懂我意思吗
the pines again all season, you know?
听着 我可以晚点再把这个给莎拉
Look, um, I can give this to Sarah later.
什么 不 不 不行 -是的 这并不重要
What? No, no, no way. - Yeah. It's not as important.
好的 但确实是这样
Okay, but, yeah, it is.
乔丹 听着 我
And, Jordan, uh, look, I
我很感谢你能这么做 但你还是去见她吧
I appreciate it, but just go see her.
好吧 兄弟
All right, man.
我当时没时间告诉你
I didn't have time to tell you.
爸 这种情况多久会发生一次
How often is this gonna happen, Dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说来这个小镇
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表