剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Well, he better show up soon
否则你会成为替他演讲的人
or you're gonna be the one talking for him.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 大家进来的时候都在鼓掌是怎么回事?
Hey, what happened to greeting everybody as they came in?
我得跟你说个事
I need to talk to you.
我要退出竞选 -什么?
I'm dropping out of the race. - What?
我昨晚收到了一份工作通知 在布里斯托尔县结束了
I got a job offer last night. It's over in Bristol County.
那市长这个工作怎么办?
What about this job, being mayor?
现在不能保证
It's not a guarantee.
丹尼尔 你能赢的 你可以打败迪恩
Daniel, you can win. You can beat Dean.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started here.
这就是为什么 现在是退出的正确时机
Which is why it's the right time to bow out.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我很抱歉 拉娜 但我的家人需要这个
I'm so sorry, Lana, but my family needs this.
这对我们来说是艰难的几年
It's been a rough couple of years for us.
我明白
I understand.
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming
但恐怕我有一些坏消息要告诉你们大家
but I'm afraid I have some bad news for all of you.
嘿 正是时候
Hey, perfect timing.
准备好去餐厅了吗?
Ready to head to the Diner?
我很抱歉 我完全忘记了
I'm so sorry. I completely forgot.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我问娜塔莉放学后
I asked Natalie if she wanted to come over after school
是否愿意过来修车
to work on the car.
嘿 伙计们 -嗨
Hey, guys. - Hey.
或许你应该来 会很有趣的
You should come. It'll be fun.
挺酷的 -你确定来吗?
It's cool. - Are you sure?
这样的话我们可以多一个帮手
We could use an extra pair of hands.
汽车这类不是我的菜
Cars aren't really my thing.
嗯 我稍后给你发短♥信♥ -好的
Uh, I'll text you later. - Okay.
再见
See you.
准备好了吗? 是的
Ready? Yeah.
在这里你想干什么就干什么
Feel free to do whatever you want in here.
我只是想让内特有回家的那种感觉
I'm just, uh, trying to help Nat feel at home.
我也是
Me too.
早餐很糟糕
Breakfast was a bust.
是的 但是..但是你努力了
Yeah, but--but you made the effort.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
有没有什么忙我可以给不同的建议?
Any pointers on what I can do differently?
想要尝试吗? 当然
Want the CliffsNotes? Sure.
做你自己
Be yourself.
内特得到了她妈妈对人的天生恐惧
Nat got her mom's natural apprehension of people.
所以 嗯...
So, uh...
唯一能让她敞开心扉的方法就是..
The only way to get her to open up is...
去了解她
to get to know her.
这可能需要一段时间
That may take a while.
我可以等
I can wait.
听着 约翰 我需要你的帮助
Look, John,I could use your help.
什么样的帮助?
What kind of help?
找出是什么导致了那次地震
Figuring out what caused that earthquake.
在装满X-氪石的矿井
Inside the mines filled with X-Kryptonite.
听着,我关注的是娜塔莉和
Listen, my focus is on Natalie and being the best dad
我能为她做的最好的父亲
I can be for her.
我不能被牵扯到任何危险的事情中
I can't get pulled into anything dangerous.
我保证 这次是最后一次要求
I promise, it's a one-time ask.
与钢铁套装无关
Nothing to do with the Steel suit.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 怎么样了? -他帮不上忙
Hey, how did it go? - He's not gonna be helpful.
你呢? -暂时还没有得到有意义的消息
What about you? - Nothing that makes sense yet.
但我会帮她看看我们能找到什么
But I'm gonna help her see what we can find.
你能打电♥话♥给盖恩斯教练告诉他我会晚点到吗?
Can you call Coach Gaines, tell him I'm gonna be late?
今天早上怎么样? -我会没事的
What about this morning? - I'll be fine.
我只是..我得走了
I just...I got to go.
大家都还好吗?
Everyone okay?
带他们离开这里
Get them out of here.
伙计
Dude.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
外面发生了什么事?
What happened out there?
我的团队说你刚刚晕倒了
My team said you just passed out.
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯 他们也不知道
Well, they don't know either.
我不明白为什么我们
I'm not sure why we still have
还在雇佣氪星医疗医生
dedicated Kryptonian physicians on the payroll.
对你进行任何类型的
It's virtually impossible to run any kind
诊断测试
of diagnostic test on you.
听好了...
Look...
我只需要说清楚
I just have to be clear.
如果你不想成为减少威胁机构的一员
If you're not gonna be part of the Threat Reduction Agency
你就不能再自♥由♥行动了
you don't have free reign anymore.
我不能让你干扰我们的任务
I can't have you interfering with our missions.
任务?
Mission?
刚刚那个家伙差点杀了一群无辜的人
It's a guy almost killed a bunch of innocent people.
那个人?菲利普·卡诺斯基毒贩军♥火♥商
That guy? Phillip Karnowsky-- drug runner, weapons dealer.
偷走了大量的X-氪石
Stole a large quantity of X-Kryptonite
在我们把阿默泰克送到舒斯特矿之前
from the Schuster mines before we got Amertek in there.
他在黑市上赚了一大笔钱
He's been making a fortune on the black market
我从莱恩那里接手了很多烂摊子
one of many messes I inherited from Lane.
他在卖♥♥X-氪石?
He was selling X-K?
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
每个人都想要超能力
Everybody wants superpowers.
无论如何 我们在救了你之后立即处理了它
In any event, we handled it right after we saved you.
听着 你不想成为我团队的一员 好 我这明白
Look, you don't want to be part of my team, okay, I get it.
但这意味着你是一个人
But it means that you're on your own.
没有后援了
No more backup.
所以不管发生了什么事..
So whatever is going on...
我希望你能尽快弄清楚这件事
I hope you figure it out and fast.
否则 现在你更像是个累赘
Otherwise, right now you're more of a liability
而不是英雄
than a hero.
安德森
Anderson.
你团队的一名成员
One of the members on your team
泰格·哈里斯 他才18岁
Tag Harris, he's barely 18.
他真的很快 不是吗?
Sure is fast, isn't he?
嗯...
Ah...
所以你只是碰巧在你的房♥车里
So you just happen to have a seismometer
放了一个地震仪 对吧?
laying around in your RV, huh?
啊 我的盔甲里也有类似的功能
Ah, I got similar tech in my suit
但就像我说的 它已经退役了
but like I said, it's retired.
就像你一样
Just like you.
就像我一样
Just like me.
那么这是如何操作的?
So how does this work?
看 这测量了设定点之间的差异
Look, this measures the difference between a set point
当基岩不动时
when the bedrock isn't moving.
它会处理所有在它开始摇晃时
It processes all the variables interacting
相互作用的变量
when it starts to shake.
那我们现在怎么办 等着吗?
So what do we do now...just wait?
地震就是这样
That's the thing about earthquakes.
我的意思是 在它们发生之前你没什么可做的
I mean, there's not much you can do until they happen.
你有什么想喝的吗?
Do you have anything to drink in there?
你先来
After you.
呃 丹尼布鲁克斯呢?
What about, uh, Denny Brooks?
他在市议会工作了几年
He was on city council for a few years.
我的意思是 这里的人似乎喜欢他
I mean, folks around here seem to like him.
是的 不过丹尼下台了
Yeah. Denny stepped down, though.
他想花更多的时间陪伴家人
He wanted to spend more time with his family.
我怀疑他想做一些需要
I doubt he's gonna want to do something
长时间离开他们的事情
that requires even more time away from them.
那么特德·哈格罗夫呢?
And what about Ted Hargrove?
说出五个喜欢特德·哈格罗夫的人
Name five people that like Ted Hargrove.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
哦 德尔·梅森
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表