剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我想在去市政厅之前先和他们谈谈。
I wanna talk to them first before the town hall.
是的。
Yeah.
我一听到消息就赶来了。你还好吗?
I came as soon as I heard. Are you okay?
我很好,除了
Yeah, I'm fine, except for
差点让爸爸被杀
almost letting Dad get killed.
这不是你的错。
That is not your fault.
是啊,至少你有能力帮忙。
Yeah, at least you have powers to help.
是啊,那就更糟了。
Yeah, well, that almost makes it worse.
你就在那里。她彻底打败了我。
You were out there. She totally kicked my ass.
乔丹,这不是你的工作
Jordan, it is not your job
保护你♥爸♥爸不受超能力者的伤害。
to protect your dad from people with powers.
是啊,这是好事,因为我不能。
Yeah, well, it's a good thing, 'cause I can't.
没有人能做到。
None of us can.
如果她回来了怎么办?
What if she comes back?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
镇上的每个人都吓坏了。
Everyone in town is terrified.
你可以从他们的脸上看出来,对未知的恐惧。
You can see it in their faces, that fear of the unknown.
你告诉朗娜的时候她是什么反应?
How'd Lana react when you told her?
不知所措。
Overwhelmed.
我觉得她只是在想怎么跟别人说
I think she's just trying to figure out what to tell people
在市政厅。-她没必要这么做
at the town hall. - She shouldn't have to
要处理这件事。-她现在是市长了
be dealing with this. - She's mayor now.
她必须做出一些艰难的选择。
She's gonna have to make some tough choices.
是的,我是超人。
Yeah, and I'm Superman.
我应该保护人们的安全。
I'm supposed to keep people safe.
好吧。
Okay.
然后这样做。——如何?
Then do that. - How?
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我从来没有这样过。
I've never been like this.
你不仅仅是你的超能力。
You are more than just your powers.
人们指望我拯救他们。
People look to me to save them.
不,人们指望你带来希望。
No, people look to you for hope.
超人就是这么做的。
That's what Superman does.
他激励。
He inspires.
你每天都激励着我和孩子们,
You inspire me and the boys every day,
这并不是因为你会飞,也不是因为你很强壮。
and it's not because you can fly or because you're strong.
那是因为你的心。
It's because of your heart.
我不想给人们虚假的希望。
I don't want to give people false hope.
我不是这个意思。
That's not what I'm saying.
世界需要你。
The world needs you.
你是超人。
You're Superman.
是超人。
Be Superman.
每一个人,
Everyone,
我要告诉你的
what I have to tell you
难以置信。
is hard to believe.
我们天空中的红日,
That red sun in our sky,
恐怕这是真的。
I'm afraid it's real.
所以他们确实对我们撒谎了?
So they did lie to us?
是啊,我不想那么做。
Yeah, and I don't wanna do that.
我希望你们都做好准备
I want you all to be prepared
为我们所面临的危机。
for the crisis that we are all facing.
据我所知,
As I understand it,
还有另一个和我们一样的世界
there is another world like ours,
一个逆世界。
an inverse world.
还有我们天空中的红日
And that red sun in our sky
是他们的太阳。
is their sun.
我知道。我知道。让我说完。
I know. I know. Just let me finish.
有东西想要
And there is something that wants
把我们的世界和他们的世界结合起来。
to combine our world with theirs.
很快,
And soon--
很快,你就会看到来自另一个世界的人
soon, you are gonna see people from that other world--
二重身,凯?
doppelgangers, kay?
我需要你理解
And I need you to understand
你必须不惜一切代价避开他们。
that you must avoid them at all costs.
面貌极相似的人吗?你到底在说什么?
Doppelganger? The hell are you talking about?
很多,但你得相信我。
It's a lot, but you have to trust me.
——信任你?-她说的是实话
- Trust you? - She's telling the truth.
那你为什么不把这些都发表出来
Then why haven't you published any of this
在你的纸吗?——是的!
in your paper? - Yeah!
因为我让克丽丝别这么做。
Because I asked Chrissy not to.
我想让你们先从我这里听到。
I wanted you all to hear it from me first.
听起来你们俩是一伙的。
Sounds like you two are in cahoots.
我们是在拯救生命,乔治。
We're trying to save lives, George.
在我看来,这份工作还是交给超人吧,市长女士。
Seems to me that job's best left to Superman, Ms. Mayor.
除非,除非你打算
Unless--unless you're planning on
飞过来拯救世界。
flying in and saving the day.
如果世界末日了,超人会拯救我们的!
If the world is ending, Superman will save us!
超人不来了。
Superman's not coming.
那是什么呢?
What's that now?
超人失去了他的能力,
Superman has lost his powers,
他今天也不会来救我们了。
and he will not be coming to save us today.
这是方便的。
Well, that's convenient.
我想这意味着我们得靠你来救我们了。
I suppose that means we have to rely on you to save us.
我不是这个意思。
That is not what I'm saying.
各位,让我说完!
Everyone, just let me finish!
你从哪里得到的信息?
Where do you get your information from?
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
我们能不能给她个说话的机会?
Can we all just give her a chance to speak?
这里的问题很明显。
The problem here is obvious.
我们的市长没有真正的答案
Our mayor doesn't have any real answers--
只有惊恐的谈话
just the frightened talk
一个她无法理解的人。
of someone who's in way over her head.
你最好停下来,乔治!
You better stop right there, George!
为什么,这样我就能听更多世界融合的废话了吗
Why, so I can listen to more garbage about worlds melding
还有可怕的二重身来敲我的门?
and scary doppelgangers knockin' at my door?
不,我想我们已经听够了。
No, I think we've heard enough.
我们需要从我们信任的人那里得到答案。
We need answers from someone we can trust.
也许我能帮忙。
Maybe I can help with that.
嘿。莎拉。
Hey. Sarah.
你还好吗?-我不知道。
Are you okay? - I don't know.
这一切都有点疯狂。我是说,那是超人。
It's all kind of crazy. I mean, that's Superman.
我们的妈妈已经调查这事好几周了。
Our mom's been investigating this for weeks.
等等,你知道这事?
Wait, so you knew about this?
市长朗。
Mayor Lang.
我希望现在你们都把我当成朋友了。
I hope by now you all know me as a friend.
我是作为一个朋友来向你保证的
It's as a friend that I've come here to assure you
你们的市长说的是实话
that your mayor is telling you the truth
一切,
about everything,
但这并不意味着一切都完了。
and that does not mean that all is lost.
我去年就见识过这个小镇的能耐,
I saw what this town was capable of last year,
你们保护彼此的方式。
the way you all protected each other.
我知道你可以再来一次。
And I know you can do it again.
首先要听领导的话。
That's starts by listening to your leader.
因为我知道她在你身边,
Because I know she's here for you,
而不是为了她自己的利益
not to serve her own interest.
市长吗?
Mayor?
各位,你们现在能做的就是回家。
Everyone, the best thing you can do is get home.
和家人在一起。
Surround yourself with your families.
小心那些看起来不像自己的人。
Beware of anyone who doesn't seem like themselves.
另一个世界的人可能长得和我们一样,
The people from this other world may look just like us,
但他们有一个非常不同的议程。
but they have a very different agenda.
留在你爱的人身边
Stay by the people you love,
我们会一起度过难关的。
and we will get through this together.
谢谢你!——欢迎你。
Thank you. - You're welcome.
好吧。X-K钢筋。
All right. X-K reinforced.
我们准备好了。
We're good to go.
长官,需要我启动防护服吗?
Sir, shall I power up the suits?
不。只是我的。
No. Just mine.
启动蒸汽锁。
Initiate protocol vapor lock.
你保护了我的战衣?
You safeguarded my suit?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表