剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
是那东西的衣服
It's that thing's suit.
超人一定警告过他我们要来了
Superman must've warned him that we were coming.
他们在合作
They're working together.
超人一直在骗我
This whole time Superman's been lying to me,
证据就在这里
and there's the proof.
行动 行动 行动
Move, move, move!
囚犯们 离对方远点
Prisoners, back away from each other now!
这是个命令 放开他
I gave you an order! Let him go!
囚犯 退后 不然我的士兵会开枪的
Prisoner, back away, or my soldiers will open fire!
当然 抱歉
Of course. My apologies.
长官 哈德卡斯将军在一号♥线路
Sir, General Hardcastle's on line one.
她说她一直在找你
Says she's been trying to reach you.
拖住她 等我有消息再说
Hold her off until I have something to report.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on there?
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
他毕竟是超人 我相信他没事
He's Superman. I'm sure he's fine.
检查他的脉搏 士兵
Check his pulse, soldier.
那俩是氪星人 把人从牢房♥里撤出来
Those are Kryptonians. Get the men out of that cell!
长官 再说一遍
Sir, say it again?
不要接近那个囚犯
Do not approach that prisoner!
撤退 撤退
Fall back, fall back!
-别杀我 -塔尔
- Don't shoot me. - Tal.
来吧 弟弟 我做了我该做的
Come, now, little brother, I played my part.
至少让我找点乐子吧
At least let me have a little fun.
我好怀念这种感觉
I've missed this feeling.
哇 救兵驾到
Oh, look, here comes the cavalry.
这应该就是信♥号♥♥了吧
I think I'll take that as my cue.
卫星显示有犯人正前往荒地
Satellite has prisoners on course for the Badlands.
那就是超人和塔尔-罗尔战斗的地方
That's where Superman fought Tal-Rho.
你真的相信
You really believe
他们一直在合作吗
they've been working together this whole time?
不然你怎么解释我们看到的东西
How else do you explain what we've seen?
我们必须假设
We have to presume
一切都是某种阴谋的一部分
that everything is a part of some plot.
祝你找上层求助好运
Good luck getting the brass to give a damn.
我需要一架直升机 马上出发
I need a chopper ready to go ASAP.
但是 长官 哈德卡斯特上将
But, sir, General Hardcastle...
如果我不证明我是对的
She's gonna take over my command
她就会接管我的指挥权
if I don't prove that I'm right.
最好的办法就是把这事做完
The best way to do that is to finish this.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
简单
Simple...
我要杀了坏蛋 让超人回来
I'm gonna kill the bad guys and bring Superman back...
不论用什么办法
One way or another.
塔尔说你们俩从监狱里逃了出来
Tal claims the two of you escaped a prison
而且在一起合作
and have joined forces.
-我别无选择 -太棒了 妈妈
- I had no other choice. - It was glorious, Mother.
两个氪星之子打败了
Two sons of Krypton vanquishing
他们的人类压♥迫♥者
their human oppressors.
你会感到骄傲的
You'd have been proud.
真迷人
It's fascinating.
他就像扭曲版的你
He's like some warped version of you.
他说话像个白♥痴♥
And he babbles like an idiot.
他说话倒着说
His words flow backwards.
除非
Unless...
-这个人背叛了我的家庭 -听起来很耳熟
- This man betrayed my family. - Sounds familiar.
我想肯定还有别的原因
Uh, I'm sure there's more to it than that.
我们在你的世界里总是进展不顺是吗
Well, were we always at odds on your world?
不是
No.
我们曾经密不可分
We were inseparable.
是最亲密的兄弟
The closest of brothers.
是什么让我们分开了呢
What droves us apart?
贪婪 权力
Greed? Power?
你妻子想杀了我
Your wife tried to kill me.
我的妻子 我的妻子啊
My wife? My wife?
谢谢
Thank you.
奥布里 嘿
Aubrey, hey.
谢谢你愿意过来
thanks for coming.
我知道你过来一趟挺不容易的
I-I know that it's... it's a long way.
也没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
克罗弗离这儿只有两个小时的车程
Clover's only, like, a two-hour drive.
我知道我不该在夏令营结束后突然不理你
So I know that I shouldn't have ghosted you after camp.
我懂的 你有男朋友
I get it. You have a boyfriend.
你不想把事情搞得太复杂
You didn't want to make it all weird.
是啊 但这并不代表这样做就是对的
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't rude.
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
好吧 那我接受你的道歉
Okay. Well, then apology accepted.
但这不是你发短♥信♥给我的唯一原因
But that's not the only reason why you texted me.
好吧
Well...
我现在生活一团乱麻
my life is kind of falling apart.
我爸背着我妈出轨了
My dad cheated on my mom,
我觉得可能只有你能理解我
and I feel like you're the only person who might understand.
好吧
- - Wow. - Okay.
单亲孩子来救你了
Um, well, child of divorce to the rescue.
你要知道 我完全支持你
Just so you know, I'm, like, totally here for you,
不过 能先点些薯条吗
but can we please order some fries?
我都快饿死了
'Cause I'm literally starving.
现在他老是不停打电♥话♥
And now he just won't stop calling.
你想跟他谈谈吗
Do you want to talk to him?
不
No.
不太想
Kind of.
我觉得这对我妈太不公平了
I mean, it... it just doesn't seem fair to my mom.
可是你不是她 你是你
But it's not about her. It's about you.
听我说 我父母分开之后
Look, after my parents split,
我基本上一整年都没理我爸
I froze my dad out for, like, almost an entire year.
结果呢 并没让他们复婚
And you know what? It didn't fix their marriage.
也没让我好受些
It didn't make me feel any better,
如果说有什么后果的话 那就是让我变得愤怒和刻薄
and if anything, it just made me angry and mean.
你刻薄
You, mean?
我那年大概打了两次架
I got into, like, two fights that year.
还把我门牙弄缺了
Look, I actually chipped my front tooth.
太蠢了 很疯狂
It was so stupid. - That's insane.
是啊
Right.
所以 放过你的牙齿吧
So maybe spare your teeth,
如果你想见你♥爸♥爸 就去找他吧
and if you want to see your dad, see your dad.
你说得对
You're right.
你真是太好了
You're awesome.
-我会记住你这句话的 -闭嘴
- I'm gonna hold you to that. - Shut up.
比我想象的还要晚了
Oh, it's also later than I thought,
我可能该走了
so I should probably get going.
我理解
I got it. Um...
好吧
Okay, um...
我在想
I was wondering...
也许我们还可以做朋友
maybe we could be friends again?
我就希望你会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
嗯 再见
- Um... - Bye.
再见
Bye.
又干嘛
What now?
我只想说 对发生的事我感到很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened.
好吧 谢谢你这么说
Okay, well, thank you for saying that.
还有 我觉得乔没有贩卖♥♥毒品
And also, I-I don't think it was Jon selling those drugs.
我知道他身上有 但是你要相信我
I know he was carrying them, but you got to believe me.
我想他只是想帮别人打掩护
I think he was just trying to cover for somebody else.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
不过你知道这事也有麻烦
But you're still in trouble for knowing about this.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们再重新捋一捋这件事
Let's try this again from the beginning.
好
Okay.
我发现蒂米在吸食X-氪石 于是
Well, I found out that Timmy was taking X-K, and so...
我弄了一些 我开始
I got some, and I started...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表