剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, she is,
但 你懂的 那没什么问题
but, you know, it's fine.
其实 现在我感觉好多了
Actually, I feel a lot better now.
我之前一直很内疚
I was feeling really guilty
让你为我背黑锅
letting you take the fall for me.
你知道的 我还会愿意这么做
I'm still glad I did, you know,
而且 我是说 希望
and, I mean, hopefully,
现在我们能够忘记发生的一切
now we can just forget that it ever happened and...
只专注于对方
I don't know, maybe focus on us.
好啊 我愿意
Yeah, I'd like that.
乔 怎么了
- Jon, what is it?
你没事吧 抱歉 没事
Are you okay? - Sorry. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
只是有种奇怪的头疼
It's just, like, a weird headache,
我想可能是看太久电脑了
I think from staring at a laptop all week.
你知道 上网课可不是闹着玩的
Online school is no joke, you know.
你应该回家 我离家就只有两个街区远
You should go home. I'm two blocks away.
你确定吗 是的
- You sure? - Yes.
回家吧
Go home.
好的 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
找个新地方
Find a new spot.
在门廊上沉思是我的常态
Brooding on the porch is my thing.
莎拉把这还给我了
Sarah gave this back to me.
很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetie.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
有时 虽然心痛 但你必须用心感受它
Sometimes, with heartbreak, you just have to feel it.
往好处想 你今晚
On the bright side, you did kind of save
确实救了妈妈的命
your mom's life tonight.
没错 我想是的 等等
- Yeah, I guess. - Hold on.
我想你应该更热情地回应我吧
I think that warrants way more enthusiasm.
看着你们这么快长大对我来说
It's kind of hard for me to watch you guys grow up
有点难以接受
so fast.
有时我感觉你们好像昨天
Sometimes it feels like you guys were
还穿着纸尿裤到处跑
running around in diapers just yesterday.
但我确实想让你知道 我为你
But I do want you to know how proud I am
成为这样的英雄而感到骄傲
of the hero you are becoming.
你♥爸♥爸也是
So's your dad.
嘿 看 乔回家了
Hey, look. Jon's home.
那可不是我们的乔纳森
That's not our Jonathan.
克拉克在哪
Where's Clark?
他来的太晚了
He was too late.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表