剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
It's like father, like daughter,
我想是这样的对吧? -是的
I suppose, right? - Yeah.
露易丝今天开车
Uh, Lois is driving today.
我会做传感器升级的工作
I will work on the sensor upgrades
等我放学回家再继续
when I get home from school.
谢谢
Thanks.
爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
拜
Bye.
咖啡? -好
Coffee? - Yeah.
好的 我们开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
甜甜圈怎么样? 嗯?
What about a doughnut wall? Hm?
现在比较流行的 对吧?
Those are pretty popular nowadays, right?
氧吧也是 除非场地靠近粪肥地
So is an oxygen bar, but unless the venue's
否则我真的看不出来
next to a manure patch, I don't really see
那会有多大帮助 -恶心
how that'd be helpful. - Gross.
听着 我们只想让你享受你的夜晚 好吗 宝贝?
Look, we just want you to enjoy your night, okay, mija?
我们将见证史摩维尔有史以来..
We're about to have the best quincea?era
从未所见最棒的成人礼 嗯?
that Smallville has ever seen, hm?
应该也是唯一一场吧
那就让他们好好的见识一下吧
好了 我们送你们去学校吧
All right, let's get you girls to school.
赶快
Come on.
好的 我来埋单
Okay, I got this.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 拉娜
Hey, Lana.
嗨 艾米丽 -嗨
- Hi, Emily. - Hi.
天哪 那段直播真的很受欢迎
Boy, that livestream sure was a hit.
干的漂亮 -嗯 我得到了一些帮助
Nice job. - Well, I had some help.
我真的想和你谈谈
I actually wanted to talk to you.
前面有人在这里问我问题
Some people were in here earlier asking me questions.
什么样的问题?
What kind of questions?
那种藏在柜子里的秘密 -迪恩
- Secrets-in-the-closet kind. - Dean.
我觉得他是想挖开你的旧账
I think he's trying to dig up your past
然后在这一次用它来对付你
and use it against you.
他们也在打听萨拉的事
They were asking about Sarah too.
我太抱歉了 我只是..我必须告诉你
I'm so sorry. I just--I had to tell you.
不 嗯.. 我很感激 艾米丽
No, um, I appreciate it, Emily.
谢谢 -好的 随时都行
Thank you. - Okay. Anytime.
我从未感受到这么安静的时候 就像这样
I have never known quiet like this.
你知道 我一直住在城市里
You know, I always lived in cities
比如华盛顿和大都会
like D.C. and Metropolis.
即使在我当兵的时候 那里也总是吵吵闹闹的
Even when I was in the army, it was always noisy as hell.
我爸爸曾在军队服役
My dad was in the army.
是吗? -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
是啊 他喜欢开玩笑说他参军了
Yeah, he liked to joke that he joined the army
是为了在农场里所有工作中解脱出来休息一下
to get a break from all the work on the farm.
感同身受
Makes sense.
是啊 我不确定我们能不能让这个地方
Yeah, I'm not sure we'll ever get this place
回到过去的样子 但现在感觉还不错
back to what it used to be, but it's been nice
给孩子们看一些城市以外的东西
showing the boys something other than the city.
是啊 对纳特来说也是如此
Yeah, for Nat too.
她真的开始喜欢这里了
She's really starting to like it here.
听着 呃 约翰..
Look, uh, John...
他来了
He's coming.
阿锤!!
Hammer!
您没有装备盔甲 约翰
You're not wearing your gauntlet, John.
现在!
Now!
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
嘿
Hey.
哈喽?
Hello?
呵 露易丝 嘿
Huh. Lois, hey.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
你整晚都在这里吗? -没有
Have you been here all night? -No.
等等...是的 也许吧?
Wait, yes. Maybe?
嗯 太阳出来了 所以肯定是的
Well, the sun's out, so definitely yes.
我收到你的信息了 你说你可能有线索
I got your message. You said you might have a lead.
嗯
Mm.
好的 听我说完
Okay, so hear me out.
如果当世界上最著名的记者
If the world's most famous reporter
失去了她的主流信誉
shuts down your mainstream credibility,
你猜要去哪里才能让人听到你的声音?
where do you go to still be heard?
我猜是在互联网上
I'm guessing the internet.
更具体地说 暗网
More specifically, the dark web,
真正的爬行动物出没的地方
the place where the real creepers hang out,
我整晚都在那里钓鱼
which is where I have been catfishing all night
用的可能是我最好的化名
using probably my best alias.
佩内洛普·柯林斯? -简称佩妮
- Penelope Collins? - Penny for short.
她是个年轻易受影响的金发女郎
She's a young, impressionable blonde
来自爱荷华城努力寻找自我
from Iowa City struggling to find herself.
尖叫的受害者 -没错
- Screams victim. - Exactly.
就像悲伤的 阳刚的发条
And like sad, masculine clockwork,
我收到成百上千条信息 其中大部分需要
I got hundreds of messages, most of which need
将被转交给执法部门
to be forwarded to law enforcement,
不过 还有一张邀请函
but there was also this invite.
请加入艾丽·奥尔斯顿一起讨论
"Please join Ally Allston as she discusses
“人性的残缺”
"humanity's incompleteness
以及我们如何才能提升自己
and how we can ascend ourselves."
等等 艾丽要开个会议?
Wait, Ally's having a conference?
只接受邀请 在新迦太基 离这里大概
Invite only, just a couple hours from here
只有几个小时的路程
in New Carthage.
为什么是新迦太基? -谁知道呢?
- Why New Carthage? - Who knows?
但我很确定
But I am pretty sure
这是我们找到你妹妹的最好机会
that this is our best chance to find your sister.
你说呢? -我会说 来吧 佩妮
What do you say? - I say, "Come on, Penny.
我来开车
I'll drive."
我发誓 下次我见到他的时候
I swear, next time I see him,
我要揍那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna pummel that son of a bitch.
凯尔 你能不能暂时
Kyle, can you just forget about Mayor Dean
忘掉迪恩市长
for just one second?
我们该拿莎拉怎么办?
What are we gonna do about Sarah?
她不应该受到这样的待遇 -当然不该
- She doesn't deserve this. - Of course not.
但你不觉得她应该知道
But don't you think she should know
迪恩在外面打听她的事吗?
that Dean is out there asking about her incident?
我们不知道他知道些什么
We don't know what he knows.
如果真的出了什么事
If something does come out,
你不觉得她做好准备更好吗?
don't you think it's better for her to be prepared?
那迪恩的孩子呢?
What about Dean's kid, huh?
据我所知 他可能马上要成为
I mean, from what I hear, he's about a half an eight ball
埃斯科瓦尔家族的人了
(哥伦比亚大毒枭)
away from being an Escobar.
或许我们可以自己做点调查 嗯?
Maybe we do a little digging of our own, huh?
不 不 我们不追查家庭成员
No, no, we don't go after family members.
这是一条我拒绝跨越的底线
That is a line I refuse to cross.
拉娜 她已经走了这么远 如果这阻碍了她怎么办?
Lana, she has come so far. What if this sets her back?
她比你想象的要强壮
She is stronger than you think.
我们只能相信她了
We're just gonna have to trust her.
好吧
All right.
你还是放学后...
You still good to go
去丹尼斯的商店? -是的
to Denise's store after school? - Yeah.
她爸爸几乎把家里所有的钱
You know, her dad basically put
都投入了那家店
every dollar that family has in that store,
所以这对他们来说很重要
so it really means a lot to them.
好吧 那么 你来挑个
Well, then, how about you pick out
你想要什么 我都买♥♥
anything you want, and I'm buying.
这是杂货店 不是萨克斯第五大道百货
It's a grocery store, not Saks Fifth Avenue,
但是..
but...
谢谢
thanks.
哟
Yo.
嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
试过黄雾了吗?
Try any of that Yellow Mist yet?
嘘
Shh.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表