剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
听着你姐想导正你
Look, your sister's need to fix you
是因为她想填补她生命中的空缺
is her attempt to fill a hole in her life.
我可以帮她
I can help her with that.
我不认为这是个好主意
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
可能会有人受伤
Someone could get hurt.
我绝不会伤害你或你的家人
I would never hurt you or your family.
我比较担心我姐伤害你
It's more my sister hurting you I'm worried about.
相信我没什么好担心的
Trust me, that's not a concern.
露易丝永远不会相信你
Lois will never believe you.
她会拼命想证明你是错的
She'll be a dog with a bone trying to prove you wrong
因为她总是非对不可
because she always has to be right.
你姐自称是真♥相♥的捍卫者
Your sister claims to be a champion of truth.
这就是真♥相♥
Well, this is the truth.
她当然能看得出来
Certainly, she'll be able to see that.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你尽管搜
Search all you want.
什么都找不到的
You won't find anything.
只有他的车钥匙和这个
All he has is car keys and this.
这是他们以前用来呼叫超人的
It's what they use to call Superman.
一爸钥匙在哪里一不在这里
Dad, where's the key? - Not here.
你想解开就得跟我一起走
If you want out, you'll have to leave with me.
露易丝 叫他解开这个好吗
Lois, will you tell him to unlock it?
是你逼他这么做的
You forced him to do this.
你对他下药
You drugged him.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
一我非那么做不可一为了帮助艾莉
I did what I had to. - To help Ally.
你为什么总是选择她而不是你的家人
Why are you always choosing her over your family?
因为她在乎我
Because she cares about me.
我们也在乎你我们爱你
We care about you. We love you.
一我爱你一一派胡言
I love you. - That is such a lie.
自从妈离开后
Ever since Mom left, all I have been
我只是你生活上的负担
is a problem in your life,
而你总是一再地提醒我
and you always make sure I know it.
艾莉爱我
Ally loves me.
她希望我在她身边她从没伤害过我
She wants me around and she's never hurt me.
一不像你一露西你错了
Not like you. - Luce, you're wrong.
她是你姐她当然爱你
She's your sister. Of course she loves.
你能不能别再试着让情况好转
Can you just stop trying to make this better?
因为你办不到今天之后我受够了
Because you can't. After today, I am done.
我不想再跟你们有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with either of you.
你偷听到了
You overheard?
库欣太太说得对
Mrs. Cushing is right.
我想把一切都告诉莎拉
I want to tell Sarah everything,
但那样对我最好而不是对她
but that's what's best for me, not her.
你真成熟
That's very mature of you.
这不会让我好过一点
Doesn't make me feel any better.
我还是爱她爸
I still love her, Dad.
儿子我知道这很难受
Buddy, I know it hurts,
但你也要试着往好的方面想
but you can also try and focus on the good.
这一切有什么好的
What's good in any of this?
你能做到别人做不到的事乔丹
You can do things other people can't do, Jordan.
那又怎么样
So what?
你有惊人的天赋
"So what" is, you have an amazing gift.
超乎你所能想象
More amazing than you even know.
来吧我带你去看
Come on, I'll show you.
我保证那会让你忘记莎拉
I promise it'll make you forget about Sarah,
至少一点点
at least for a little bit.
我不敢相信你又买♥♥了仿冒奶油夹心蛋糕
I cannot believe you got those knockoff Twinkies again.
我们只买♥♥得起这个
It's all we can afford,
但如果库欣的镇长太太能增加我们的预算
but if Cushing's mayor wife can increase our budget--
一不是那样的一爸
It's not like that. - Dad.
一我正要找你一你们看
I was just looking for you. - Hey, look.
这是我女儿流行音乐歌♥手
That's my daughter, the pop star.
一他们说爱是唯一方法一拜托别唱了NThey say love is the way - Please stop.
但那不可能是对的NBut that can't be right
对唱歌♥还是交给专业人士吧
Yeah, let's leave the singing
to professionals.
恭喜你莎拉
Congrats, Sarah.
谢谢
Thanks, T.
爸我能跟你谈谈吗
Dad, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以我马上过去
Of course. Um, I'll be right there, y'all.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
妈看到我唱歌♥的影片
Mom saw the video of me singing,
她认得那间酒吧
and she-- she recognized the bar.
我试着告诉她那个人不在场
I tried telling her that you-know-who wasn't there,
但为时已晚现在她认为我们
but it was too late, and now she thinks that we were
不想让她知道
trying to keep it a secret from her.
一该死一真的很抱歉
Damn it. - I'm really sorry.
我只是我一直看那影片
I just--I kept watching the video
因为我真的很兴奋
'cause I was really excited about it.
一我没想到··一不
I just really-- - No, no, no, no.
女儿这不是你的错好吗
This isn't your fault, mi'ja, okay?
是我的错
It's...it's mine.
爸她从没这么生气过
Dad, she hasn't been this upset since--
听我说我会过去
Look, I'm gonna go over there
我会跟她谈谈好吗
and I'm gonna talk to her,okay?
我去安抚她
I'm gonna smooth things out.
一你确定一对
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我可以的好吗
I got this, okay?
一好一过来
Okay. - Come here.
♪
露西你真的觉得我不爱你吗
Lucy, do you really think that I don't love you?
因为我真的爱你
Because I do.
非常爱你
So much.
妈离开后我觉得我有责任
After Mom left, I felt like it was my job
确保你平安长大
to make sure you grew up okay.
如果我对你很严厉那是因为我认为
If I was hard on you, it's 'cause I thought
养育孩子本来就该如此
that's how you raised kids.
这就是你的借口
That's the excuse you're going with?
我也是小孩子却要照顾小孩子
I was a child raising a child.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know any better.
露西你姐已经尽力了
Lucy, your sister did the best she could.
不爸露易丝对我这么严厉
No, Dad, the reason Lois was hard on me
是因为她恨我
was because she hated me.
你把你人生中的错都怪到我头上
You blamed me for everything wrong in your life.
那不是真的
That is not true.
是我害你不能加入任何球队
I was the reason you couldn't be on teams.
害你不能参加校刊社
Couldn't join the school paper.
不那是因为我不信任别人
No, that's because I didn't trust
不想随便找个保姆来照顾你们
some random sitter with you girls.
不不是的不只是那样
No, it's not. Because it didn't end there.
露易丝你现在看我的眼神
Lois, you still look at me today
还是跟以前一样
the way you did back then.
好像我是你的枷锁
Like I'm something you're shackled to,
让你完美的生活不断受到干扰
a constant disruption in your perfect life.
我很抱歉让你觉得自己是个负担
I am so sorry that I ever made you feel
like you were a burden.
因为事实是你是我的救生艇
Because the truth is, you were my life raft.
没有你我无法撑过我们的童年
I wouldn't have survived our childhood without you.
我现在还是需要你
And I still need you.
养育乔丹跟乔纳森让我学会什么是爱
Raising Jonathan and Jordan has taught me a lot about love.
不能只是嘴上说说
You can't just say it.
要发自内心要表现出来
You have to mean it and you have to show it.
请给我一个机会证明我有多爱你
Please give me a chance to prove how much I love you.
我不知道露易丝
I don't know, Lois.
你不能说几句话
You can't just say some words
就期待事情会不一样
and expect things to be different.
我只是需要一点时间思考
I just need some time to think.
你说得对
You're right.
我也会给你时间
And I'll give you that time to,
而不是强迫你
instead of forcing you into it.
露易丝你知道你们之间的问题
Luce, you know the issues between you girls
一都是因为我吧一不爸
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表