剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
are because of me, right? - No, they're not, Dad.
一是因为妈一对
They're 'cause of Mom. - Yeah.
你或许不在我们身边但你从未抛弃我们
You might not have been around, but you never abandoned us.
露西你得出来
Lucy, you need to come outside.
一哇握一真不可思议
Wow. - This is amazing.
天呐快看
Oh, my God. Look!
你确定我不需要穿件外套吗
Are you sure I don't need a coat?
我在车上只找到这顶帽子
This hat's all I could find in the truck.
开始后你会没事的
You'll be fine once we get started.
开始什么
Started doing what?
训练
Training.
真的吗
Seriously? - Mm-hmm.
好我们要先做什么
All right. Uh, what do we do first?
我在这片冰上训练好多年
I spent years out here on this very ice,
精进飞行技巧
perfecting how to fly.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
爸你看过了
Dad, you've seen me.
说我那样是「飞行」太过誉了
Calling what I do "flying" is being generous.
你可以的
You can do it.
我不知道这里很高
I don't know. That's a long way down.
你只需要放下恐惧
You just have to let go of your fear, Jordan.
你会在我坠落前接住我吧
I mean, you'll catch me before I crash, right?
你可以的
You got this.
加油
Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
加油 乔丹
你可以的加油
You can do it. Come on.
加油 乔丹
Come on, Jordan!
太好了
Yeah!
Yes!
Yeah! Whoo!
Whoo!
Whoo!
没有慢下来乔丹
He's not slowing down. Jordan?
爸
Dad? Dad!
乔丹
Jordan!
一太不可思议了一你做得很好 一That was incrediblel一You Just flew !
That was incredible! - You just flew!
太棒了太棒了
That was amazing! That was amazing!
天啊这比打饲料袋
Oh, my God, that's, like, 10,000 times better
一好一万倍一什么
than punching feed bags. - What?
那是外公要我做的事
That's what Grandpa Lane had me doing.
一业余做法一我知道
Amateur. - I know. I know.
一可以再来一次吗一可以
Can we do it again? - Yes, yes. Okay.
我们要飞我最爱的飞行路线
We're gonna do one of my favorite flight pass.
一好一我以前都说是
All right. - I used to call it
一凯瑟航道一那是什么
the Kessel Run. - What's that?
我就知道你会回来找我
I knew you'd come back for me.
当然了
Of course we did.
我们答应过你了
We promised you.
你们融合了
You merged.
你很快也会的
And soon you will too.
她不能再那么做了
She can't do that anymore.
没错 吊坠没了
It's true. The pendant's gone.
我亲眼看到吊坠被摧毁
I saw it destroyed with my own eyes.
我们不需要吊坠了
We don't need the pendant anymore.
我们找到别的方法
We found a different way.
露西别听她的
Luce, don't listen to her.
她想把你变成怪物
She's trying to turn you into a monster.
我们看起来像怪物吗
Do we look like a monster to you?
你也看到了吗
Did you see what I just saw?
这不会让你变成更好的自己
This is not going to make you a better version of yourself.
你会完全失去自我
You won't be you at all.
你会变成伤害别人的人就像她一样
You'll be somebody who hurts people like she does.
你姐说得对
Your sister's right.
露西我们永远不会伤害你
Lucy, we would never hurt you.
你知道的我们不伤害人
You know that. We don't hurt people.
接下来怎么做
What do we do next?
完成我们设定的目标
We finish what we set out to do.
融合两个星球
We merge both planets.
你办得到
You can do that?
我们可以只要有足够的力量
We can, with enough power,
所以你得告诉我们
which is why you are going to tell us
要去哪里找超人
where to find Superman.
海蒂我怎么无法切断这个
Hedy, why can't I cut through this?
这套战斗服跟你的战斗服材质一样
Natalie used the same metal from your suit,
外层还覆上了X氦石涂层
then applied a special lacquer made from X-Kryptonite.
她从我的库存里偷走X氦石
X-Kryptonite she stole from my supply?
她会说是用「借」的
She used the word borrowed.
似乎坚不可摧
Seems to be impenetrable.
比你那套强
And clearly superior to your own suit.
这样就够了谢谢
That'll be enough. Thank you.
你的拆除任务进行得如何
How'd did the demolition go?
你知道我摧毁不了你的作品
You knew I couldn't destroy it.
我是这么希望的
I hoped.
但你没给我机会测试
You didn't really give me a chance to test it out
就对我大发雷霆
before you went all aggro-dad on me.
那套战衣很惊人
Suit's impressive.
有什么好惊讶的
Are you really that surprised?
你知道我的能耐
You know what I'm capable of.
拜托别当那个想阻碍我的人
Please don't be the person who tries to hold me back.
你得了解我的立场
You gotta understand where I'm coming from.
我是你♥爸♥
I'm your father.
听我说我真的了解但…
Look, I get it.
I really do, but...
我们已经失去一个世界
we already lost one world.
我不能眼睁睁看着另一个世界被摧毁
I can't just stand by and watch while another one's destroyed.
这次我必须战斗
This time, I have to fight.
好吧
Okay.
不如你先跟我讲解一下
Look, how about we start with you walking me through
你的战衣做了哪些升级
the upgrades on your suit,
再看要怎么做
and then we go from there?
好
Okay.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我注意到你一担心就会抖脚
I, uh, noticed your worry leg is going.
拉娜如果是因为我我很抱歉
Listen, Lana, if I'm the cause of that, I'm sorry.
不凯尔不是你
No, it's not you, Kyle.
是我我是个很糟糕的人
It's me. I'm a terrible person.
什么
What?
最近我做的每件事
Every move I make lately
都是错的
is the wrong one.
我生莎拉的气
I got upset with Sarah
但我应该帮她庆祝才对
when I should have been celebrating her.
我对乔丹·肯特大吼
I yelled at Jordan Kent.
一他做了什么一说来话长
What'd he do? - Oh, it's a long story.
问题就在这里
And that's just the thing.
有太多秘密堆积如山
It's like there are all these secrets piling up,
我无法好好处理
and I am just not handling it well.
我觉得我已经不认识自己了
I feel like I don't even know myself anymore.
听我说我不知道你遇到什么事好吗
Well, listen, I don't know what you got going on, okay?
但我跟你一起生活够久
But I lived with you long enough to know
知道你是个好人
that you are a good person.
你是很棒的妈妈
And hell, you are a great mom.
无论如何
And you know, no matter what,
你的出发点都是好的
you've always got the best of intentions,
所以不管你做了什么
so whatever it is that you've done,
我相信都有正当理由
I'm sure it was for the right reasons.
听我说我们何不去接女儿们
Listen, why don't we pick up the girls
来个家庭晚餐
and do a little family dinner?
维多利亚五月的千层面之夜
It's lasagna night at Vicky Mays.
一凯尔一我忘了那是碳水化合物
Kyle-- - Eh, forget the carbs.
但那是你应得的
I mean, you deserve it.
不我担心的不是这个
No, that's not what worries me.
镇长女士我保证
I promise you, Mrs. Mayor,
这只是养育出 两位杰出女性的爸妈
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表