剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
What else?
执着于那些伤害过我的人
Clinging to people who hurt me
因为我认为我需要他们
because I thought they were what I needed.
我以为这些破事都结束了
I thought we were done with all of this crap.
我也是 但现在这个博客
Yeah, so did I, but now this podcast
突然出现了神秘嘉宾
is having some mystery guest on
奥尔斯顿让他们说什么 他们就说什么
who's just gonna lie and say whatever Allston wants.
爸 我必须提前干预这件事 这不仅仅与我有关
Dad, I got to be ahead of this. This isn't just me.
这可能会毁了“公报” 克丽丝
This could ruin "The Gazette," Chrissy
你姐姐知道这件事吗 - 她肯定知道
Your sister know about this? - She has to.
她可能知道博客正在与谁合作
She probably knows who the podcast is working with.
他们当时都是同一个组织的人
They were all in that group at the same time.
你想要我帮你去查一下吗
You want me to find out for sure?
我要你让她跟我谈谈
I want you to get her to talk to me.
我不会介入你和你姐姐之间
I'm not getting in between you and your sister.
我不能再经历一次了 - 爸爸 这是我的职业
I can't go through that again. - Dad, this is my career.
而且她是我的女儿 - 该死 我也是
And she's my daughter! - Damn it, so am I!
为什么一涉及到露西你就不帮我
Why will you never help me when it comes to Lucy?
因为我不想失去她 露易丝
Because I don't want to lose her, Lois!
你差点就失去她了 爸爸 她差点死了 记得吗
You almost did, Dad. She almost died, remember?
就因为你什么都不肯做
Because you wouldn't do anything.
天啊 我真的永远无法理解你
My God, I have never understood this with you.
在我发现艾莉和露西的所作所为后
After everything I discovered Ally and Lucy were doing
我的文章里都写得一清二楚 你还是不能选边站吗
everything I wrote in my piece, and you still can't pick a side?
你没读过吧
You didn't read it, did you?
我为什么要读 她说她不是那样的人
Why do I need to? She said it wasn't like that for her.
她就是这样的人
It was like that for her.
别帮我去找露西了
Don't bother talking to Lucy for me.
我自己处理 不用你帮忙 像往常一样
I will do this without your help like always.
黑色 48准备 冲
Black, 48! Set, hut!
就是这样 瑞恩 - 耶
That's how you do it, Ryan! - Yeah!
冲冲冲
Go, go, go! Yeah!
全体:哇
All: Whoo!
好戏上演
No time like showtime!
冲啊
Ah! Let's go!
太棒了
Nice! Nice! Nice! All day!
加油
Ah! Come on!
漂亮
Nice!
哇
Whoo!
加油快快快
Keep driving! Let's go, go, go, go!
这就对了
That's how you do it!
冲冲
Drive it! Drive it!
是的 我们上
Yeah! Let's go!
就是这样 瑞恩
That's what I'm talking about, Ryan!
加油 休息一下 你应得的
Come on in! Take five! You earned it!
大肖 上来 - 是的 教练
Big Shaw, bring it up! - Yes, Coach.
你准备好了吗 - 是的 教练
You ready? - Yes, sir.
这是最后一次 你可以在不被起诉的情况下打人
You know, this is the last time that you can hit someone without getting charged for it.
你准备好了吗 - 是的
You ready? You ready? - Yes, sir. Yes, sir!
上吧 防守 - 别担心 肯特
Let's go, defense! - Don't worry, Kent.
这些技术你早晚能学会
Some of those skills might rub off on you eventually.
是的 - 来吧 冲
Yeah? - Come on! Let's go, now!
跟你之前嗑的药一样吗
Same go for the drugs you've been taking, too?
真可悲 你知道吗
It's kind of pathetic, you know
只有那样你才能打赢我吧
that that's the only way that you can beat me.
那又怎样 你现在要向盖恩斯告密吗
So what? You gonna go nark to Gaines on me now?
随便吧 伙计
Whatever, man.
当然
Oh, yeah, of course
因为是你的女朋友卖♥♥给我的
'cause it's your girl who's the one who's hooking me up.
什么
What?
她没有告诉你是她卖♥♥给我的吗
She didn't tell you that she's selling to me?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
看看是谁更可悲
Which one of us is pathetic now?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
分开来
Break it up!
哦 分开来 分开来
Ooh! Break it up! Break it up!
我没事 - 爸爸
I'm good. - Dad.
过来 我们走
Come here! Let's go!
你跟我来 快点
You coming with me! Let's go!
你怎么回事
What's got into you? Come on!
进去 - 爸 对不起
Get in there. - Dad, I'm sorry.
你怎么回事 - 是蒂米
What is wrong with you? - It was Timmy.
我不管 你不能像你刚刚那样随便打人
I don't care! You don't just lash out at people like that!
上场的那个人应该是我
Okay, well, I should've been the one out there!
那你就好好表现
Then act like it!
爸
Dad?
乔纳森 离开这里 - 爸
Jonathan, get out of here. - Dad?
出去
Out!
爸爸 爸爸 我们现在得回家了
Dad. Dad, we need to go home now!
没事吧
Everything okay?
外公 我们现在得去找我妈
Grandpa, we need to get Mom now.
露易丝 有人受伤了吗 - 没有
Lois? Did anyone get hurt? - No.
他很生气 因为我在训练后打架了
He was pissed because I got into a fight after practice.
不仅如此
It wasn't just that.
怎么了 你的手怎么了
What's wrong? What happened to your hands?
我的热视线 我无法阻止它
My heat vision I couldn't stop it.
哇 就像有一次愤怒狂暴
Wow. Rage-aholic strikes again.
这次不一样 哦
This was different! Oh
孩子们 上楼吧 我们稍后再聊
Boys, go upstairs. We'll talk about this later.
马上
Now!
克拉克 看着我
Clark, look at me. - Mm.
你需要冷静下来
You need to calm down.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what's happening to me.
我控制不了这股劲
I can't control these outbursts.
我整个人失去了意识 就像在那里的不是我一样
I blackout! It's like I'm not even there!
你认为这是矿井里的东西造成的吗
You think it's 'cause of whatever's down in the mines?
是的 是的 所有这些愤怒 根本就不是我的
Yes. Yes. All this anger, it's not mine.
自从我去了那里 我觉得自己被袭击了
Since I went there, I feel cornered and attacked
但这不是我
but it's not me.
就是那个东西 困住了我
It's that thing. It's trapped.
这不仅仅是幻觉
This isn't just visions.
它的感受已经变成你的了
You're feeling what it's feeling.
你是这个世界上最强大的存在
You are the most powerful being in this world
如果你因为氪星生物而失去控制
and if you're losing control to a Kryptonian creature
那就涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥了
this is a national security situation.
不 这只是是家庭问题
No, it is a family situation.
任何能影响克拉克的氪星元素
Anything Kryptonian that can affect Clark
也都会影响孩子们
can also affect the boys.
更何况 在约翰亨利给我们消息之前
And besides, until we hear back from John Henry
我们还不能确定这就是我们想的那样
we don't even know if that's what it is.
等等 你为什么需要等我爸的消息
Wait, why do you need to hear back from my dad?
这太不寻常了
This is highly unusual.
通常在一个特工出问题之后需要几周才能恢复
Normally it takes weeks to get a retrieval agent after a collapse.
这么说我能在也算是件好事了 - 感谢上帝
Guess it was a good thing I was available. - Thank God.
我真为我们失踪团队的家人感到心碎
My heart just breaks for the families of our missing team.
我发誓在我们找到答案之前 我不会离开
I swore I wouldn't leave till we got answers.
我不能保证结果一定是好的
I can't promise a happy ending.
那就顺其自然吧
Then the truth will have to do.
我们走吧
Shall we?
如果在他们发货前取消保险杠贴纸的订单
If we cancel the bumper stickers before they ship
我们还可以拿回一半的钱
we can still get half our money back.
我们不会取消 宝贝
We're not canceling anything, babe.
这是一个错误 凯尔
This was a mistake, Kyle.
我到底在想什么啊 为什么要竞选市长
I mean, what the hell was I thinking running for mayor?
那 呃 现在是时候了
That, uh, now is the time
让一位女性扛起市长的责任
for a woman to do a mayor's job.
拜托 我宁愿没说过这种话
Please, tell me I never said that.
这听起来很陈词滥调
I mean, it sounds so cliché.
宝贝 你不能让恰克说的话动摇你
Babe, you can't let what Chuck said rattle you.
为时已晚了 你没注意听吗
It's too late for that. Were you not paying attention?
我听了 并没有那么糟糕
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表