剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I see that now, and I'm sorry.
要不是我 浪费那么多时间听命行事
If I hadn't wasted so much time doing someone else's bidding,
或许我能在这里 跟你们成为一家人
I might have found a family here in all of you.
那很难说
We'll never know.
但你可以相信我 露易丝
But you can trust me, Lois, when I tell you
我保证我再也不会 伤害任何你爱的人
I will never hurt anyone you love again.
-有人来了 -是约翰·亨利和你♥爸♥
- Someone's coming. - It's John Henry and your dad.
我们得带你离开这里
We've got to get you out of here.
你哪里都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
要是我知道
If I thought for one second
你会把我们给你的情报
that you would take the information we gave you
带去给这家伙
and bring it to this guy...
-我别无选择 -我们给了你选择
- I had no choice. - We gave you a choice.
让整个文明毁在无情之神的手上
Dooming an entire civilization to a merciless god
根本不是选择
is hardly a choice.
你们应该比任何人都清楚
You of all people should know that.
抱歉 克拉克 我知道他是你哥哥
I'm sorry, Clark, I know he's your brother,
但那不表示我们可以信任他
but that doesn't mean we can trust him.
我不是要你们相信他
I'm not asking you to trust him.
-我是要你们相信我 -克拉克 他有反♥社♥会♥人格
- I'm asking you to trust me. - Clark, he is a sociopath.
没必要侮辱人
There's no need for name-calling.
够了
Enough!
听着 我也不同意这计划 但克拉克是对的
Look, I don't love the plan either, but Clark is right.
这是我们最好的选择
It's the best one we have,
我们每浪费一秒钟吵架
and every second we waste arguing,
就是让我们自己和我们爱的人
we leave ourselves and the people we love
更容易受到艾莉的伤害 像是拉娜和露西
vulnerable to Ally's next move, like Lana and Lucy.
艾莉会比我们先找到露西
Ally is gonna get to Lucy before we do,
你很清楚 爸
and you know it, Dad.
所以你们好好计划
So just figure this out.
我还有事要忙
I have something I have to do.
你想怎么做
What's your idea?
国防部已经挖走大部分的X-氪石
The DOD got rid of most of the X-K.
我爸和我前几天 在传送门附近找到一些
My dad and I found some near the portal the other day,
所以我想没有全被他们带走
so I don't think they got all of it.
-那是我们要去的地方 -不是
- So that's where we're going? - No.
那里有太多士兵看守
There's too many soldiers guarding it.
地图显示更深处还有其他洞穴
The map said there were other caverns further in.
小娜 我们为什么
Nat, why don't we just use some from the stash
不直接用你跟你♥爸♥私藏的X-氪石
you got with your dad?
因为如果他发现X-氪石少了 他会知道事有蹊跷
'Cause if he saw any missing, he'd know something was up.
我不想再听他说教
I don't need another lecture
要我别插手大人的事
on not interfering in adult situations.
-我们常被训 -对
- I get those a lot. - Yeah.
我还是不敢相信 你要用X-氪石来驱动装备
I still can't believe you're using X-K to power the suit.
在最纯净的状态下
Well, in their purest form,
X-氪石蕴含了极大的能量
those crystals contain an insane amount of energy.
我想我们找到宝了
And I think we just hit... the mother lode.
开始挖吧
Let's get to work.
莎拉
Sarah.
上车吧 今天是我来接你
Come on. You got me today.
妈去哪了
Where's Mom?
不知道
No idea.
最近她有很多秘密
That woman is full of secrets lately.
对
Yep.
对了
Hey, um...
有什么事情是我该知道的吗
is there something going on that I should know about?
今天早上你妈怪怪的
This morning your mom was just, uh...just off.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
她昨天散步散了六小时
I mean, she did got for, like, a six-hour walk yesterday, so...
谁会去散步六小时
Who the hell goes for a six-hour walk?
别太担心
Oh, Dad, I wouldn't be too worried.
「担心只是在挂念着 你不想要的东西」
I mean, a worry is a wish for something you don't want.
那是我在心理治疗时学到的
Learned that in therapy, so...
看来这笔钱花得很值得
Well, that's money well spent.
走吧 我们去接你妹妹
Come on, we got to go get your sister,
带她去上芭蕾舞课 好吗
get her to ballet, all right?
已经很晚了 如果我们不快点回家
It's getting pretty late... if we don't get home soon,
爸妈会开始传简讯找我们
Mom and Dad are gonna start texting us.
对 还需要多少
Yeah. How much more do we need?
要比这还多
More than this.
天啊 真希望 我们有我爸的磨岩机
God, I wish we had my dad's rock-grinder thingy.
那是另一样厉害的发明
Let me guess... another awesome invention?
你们让聪明变得很酷
Jeez, you guys sure do make being smart cool.
我有个点子
I have an idea.
-退后 -好
- Step back. - All right.
聪明算什么我宁可有超能力
Screw smart. I'd rather have powers.
你们看
Um, guys?
要塌了
It's gonna cave in.
快跑
Run!
-你们没事吧 -没事
- A-are you guys okay? - Yeah.
没事 我不是要在你伤口撒盐
Yeah. I mean, not to bum you out,
但如果莎拉看到你那么做
but if Sarah ever sees you do that,
你们绝对会复合
you guys are definitely getting back together.
-没错 老弟 -是吗
- Yeah, dude. - You think so?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
慢着
Wait, guys.
那一袋X-氪石呢
Where's the bag of X-K?
你确定这样行得通吗
You sure this is gonna work?
就像乔·艾尔说的 我一个人办不到
It's like Jon-El said, I can't do it alone.
但我母亲认为另一个凯艾尔和我
But my mother thought the other Kal-El and I
如果我们一起尝试就有可能
would have a chance if we tried together.
这是母亲的点子
This was Mother's idea?
她没想过也许该找你哥哥
And the thought of using maybe your brother
而不是那东西吗
instead of that thing never crossed her mind?
塔尔
Tal.
有些事永远不会改变
Some things never change.
你的读数怎么说
What do your readings say?
他妈妈是对的
That his mom was right.
这两个人应该绰绰有余
These two should be more than enough.
那么 择日不如撞日
Well, then... no time like the present.
准备好了吗
Ready?
还有一件事
Just one thing...
♪ 我想我不知道 我低下头 ♪
♪ Dust it all off put my head down ♪
♪ 深呼吸 ♪
♪ And just breathe ♪
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
♪ 深呼吸 ♪
♪ And just breathe ♪
那是什么 奥莉维亚的歌♥吗
What's that? One of those new Olivia Rodrigo songs?
其实是我的歌♥
Actually, it's one of my own.
你现在自己写歌♥
Oh, you're writing your own songs now.
对 我正在纾解愤怒
Yeah, I'm trying to work through the rage.
这可能有帮助
It... it helps.
看得出来
I can see that.
这些够录一整张专辑了
Well, hell, you got enough here for an entire album.
那就是我的目标
I mean, that's kind of the goal, right?
还我
So...give it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我再想了想
Um...so, hey, you know, I was... I was thinking a bit
关于你妈妈的事
more about... about your mama...
还有她散步的事
And, uh, this walk that she went on.
你觉得她有跟谁在一起吗
You think that she was with someone?
像是男人
Well, like... like... like a... like, a guy?
也许吧但我不太确定
Maybe. I'm not too sure, though.
亲爱的 你瞒着我什么事
Mi'jita, what are you not telling me?
你妈有男朋友了吗
Is your... is your mama dating someone already?
不清楚 我不知道
I don't know. I have no idea.
如果你想跟妈聊
If you want to talk to Mom
她的私生活 那你去找她
about her personal life, then do it.
如果你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to deal
我也在试着面对 我自己的分手问题
with my own kind of breakup.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表