剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
但也许你不该来学校
maybe you shouldn't be here.
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
跟我来
Follow me.
第一天回学校你就要跷课
You're gonna skip on your first day back?
我们一定会被抓到的
We're so gonna get busted.
你看起来跟高中时一模一样
You look exactly the same as you did in high school.
可能是基因好吧
Good genes, I guess.
你脸上的表情也没变
You have the same look on your face,
像是你扛着全世界的重担
like you got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
你不需这么做
You know, you don't have to do this.
总有别的办法
There's always another way.
我觉得你不是真心那么想
I don't think you really believe that.
现在你是英雄 拉娜
You're the hero right now, Lana.
超人刚刚是对我说谎吗
Also, did Superman just lie to me?
拉娜
Lana. Lana.
呼叫拉娜
Earth to Lana. Hey.
嘿 凯尔 对不起
Hey, Kyle.Sorry.
你在发呆
You were really zoning out there.
我只是昨晚没睡好
Well, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
你也没回我电♥话♥
Yeah, you didn't call me back either.
我只是想知道莎拉的反应
Uh, just... I wanted to see how things went with Sarah.
那辆车
The car?
-她喜欢那辆车吗 -喜欢
- Did she love the car? - Oh, yeah.
她很喜欢 对不起
Yeah, she did. I'm sorry.
我应该要回你电♥话♥
I-I should have called you back.
没关系
It's fine. Um...
你们有开车去兜风吗
so did y'all take it for a spin?
其实我们还没机会那么做
Actually, we didn't get a chance.
为什么
Why not?
天啊 我不能跟你聊了
Oh, God, I really can't talk.
你能帮我到学校 接女儿们下课吗
Can you do me a favor and, um, pick up the girls from school?
没问题
Yeah. Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
重要的电♥话♥
Important call?
只是我的新助理问我人在哪里
Oh, just my new assistant wondering where I am.
我该走了
Got to go.
再见
Bye.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我希望我们能谈一谈
I was hoping we could talk.
我跟你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
你在生气
You're angry.
就我看来
From what I could tell,
你在那里并没有得到
you didn't exactly have the best...
最好的支持
support system over there.
我的家人支持我
My family? Supportive?
我很遗憾 你该获得更好的待遇
And I'm sorry for that. You deserve better.
但你做了很多错误的决定
But you made a lot of bad choices,
害别人丢了性命
ones that cost people their lives.
那是你的错
And that's on you.
你大老远跑来 就为了跟我说这个
You really come all the way here just to tell me that?
我来这里是因为我认为
I came here because I think there's more
你不像表面上那样
to you than what I've seen.
你是个好孩子 只是误入歧途
You're a good kid who went down the wrong path,
我想给你一个机会
and I want to give you the chance to make up
弥补你造成的伤害
for some of the hurt you've caused.
是吗怎么做
Yeah? How's that?
帮助我拯救你的世界 以及我的世界
Help me save your world... and mine.
帮我阻止艾莉
Help me stop Ally.
你知道吗如果…
You know, maybe...
如果我爸爸曾经…
maybe if my dad had ever...
像你现在这样
I don't know, just talked to me
跟我说话 也许我会站在你那边
the way you are right now, maybe I'd be on your side.
但他没有
But he didn't.
告诉我她有什么计划
Tell me what she's planning.
我不会回答的
You know the answer to that.
-她会修复这个世界 -你知道她不会
- She's gonna fix the worlds. - No, she isn't.
因为吊坠在我手上
Because I have the pendant.
-等我摧毁吊坠之后… -你摧毁不了
- And after I destroy it... - You can't destroy it.
我父亲已经试过而且失败了
My father already tried and failed.
你也会失败
And you'll fail, too.
当她发现我不会回去时
When she realizes that I'm not coming back,
她会来这里
she's gonna come here,
她会拿回属于她的东西
and she's gonna take what's rightfully hers.
你看到她了 超人
You saw her, Superman.
艾莉现在是神了
Ally's a God.
我的世界的人 将跟这个地球的人合体
The people on my Earth are gonna merge with the people on your Earth,
你绝对阻止不了的
and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.
真希望我有更好的消息 但那小子说得对
I wish I had better news, but that kid's right.
这吊坠几乎无法被摧毁
The pendant's nearly impossible to destroy.
你是说它坚不可摧
You're saying it's indestructible.
并非完全坚不可摧
Not indestructible, per se.
但摧毁它所需的
But the amount of concentrated energy
集中能量 远超过你能提供的
it would take to destroy it is a lot more than what you can supply,
而且使用我们这里的 任何科技都太危险
and using any tech we have here, much too dangerous.
危险是一回事 不可能是另一回事
Well, dangerous is one thing. Impossible is something else.
给我一点时间想想
I'm gonna need a little time to think about it.
我们可能有个更好的点子
We may have a better idea.
什么点子
What is it?
给他看设计图
Show him the plans.
你们想摧毁传送门
You want to destroy the portal.
利用控制爆♥炸♥
A controlled explosion.
那会导致矿坑无法运作
That would make the mines inoperable.
为了拯救世界 那是很小的代价
Small price to pay for saving the world.
对我们的世界来说或许是 但对他们的世界呢
Yeah, our world maybe, but what about theirs?
摧毁传送门能阻止
Yes, destroying the portal
艾莉的追随者来到这里
prevents Ally's followers from coming here,
但也让我们无法回去那里
but it also keeps us from getting back there.
你担心我们的新囚犯
You're worried about our new prisoner?
那么那些被艾莉
And what about all the innocent people
摧毁人生的无辜人♥民♥呢
whose lives are being destroyedby Ally?
那里已经没有人能保护他们
They have no one left over there to protect them.
他们需要我们的帮助
They're gonna need our help.
你救不了所有人 克拉克
You can't save everybody, Clark.
我必须试试看
I have to try.
那是我许下的承诺 我们许下的承诺
It's the promise I made, the promise we made.
你不知道你离开后
You don't know what's happened
她的世界发生了什么事
on her world since you left.
你必须专注在这个世界
You need to concentrate on this one.
他说得对
He's right.
我们要尽可能利用手上的资讯
We do what we can with the information we have.
拯救我们的世界
We save our own.
如果我说错了 请纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong.
上次你们俩 想出自救的计划
The last time the two of you came up with a plan
就是杀了我
to do that, it was by killing me.
当时那似乎是我们唯一的选择
In the moment, it seemed like our only option.
那就是我的意思
Exactly my point.
总是有别的办法
There's always another way.
我会找到的
And we're gonna find one.
我骗了凯尔
I lied to Kyle...
郑重声明 我从没那么做过
which, for the record, is something I have never done.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你别说得好像你懂我在说什么
Don't say "of course" like you know what I'm talking about.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我了解你为什么生克拉克的气
I understand why you're mad at Clark.
我没有生克拉克的气
I'm not mad at Clark.
没有吗
You're not?
我本来是生他的气
I was mad at him.
然后我试着以他的角度看事情
Then I tried to put myself in his shoes
却发现我办不到
and realized I couldn't.
他是一人肩负着全世界的重担
The man literally carries the weight of the world on his shoulders.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表