剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
妈妈 有人会有麻烦的
Mom, people are gonna get in trouble.
是啊 毒贩们
Yeah, drug dealers.
妈妈 我知道你很生气
Mom, I understand that you're upset,
但我不能告密
but I cannot rat.
你知道你惹了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea how much trouble you are in?
怎么 你是觉得
What, do you just think,
没事 我妈会帮我摆平这些的
"Oh, my mom will just talk my way out of this"?
我太生气了
I am so pissed.
相信我 乔纳森 你父亲也会很生气的
And, trust me, Jonathan, your father will be, too.
你跟这事儿有关吗
Were you involved in this?
我 嗯
I, um...
我也是那天晚上刚知道
I found out the other night.
哪天晚上
The other night?
乔丹发现我在吸食X-氪石 就说了我
Jordan caught me using X-K, and he called me out.
从那以后我就再也没用过了
And I haven't used it since.
所以你在吸这个
So you were using this stuff?
前几周 是的
For the last couple weeks, yeah,
因为蒂米在用 我就
'cause Timmy was using it, and I just...
我以为没有它我就比不过他
I didn't think that I could beat him without it.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我今天已经
I have had enough disappointment
够失望了
for the day.
所以你们俩现在就上楼去
So get upstairs right now, both of you.
在氪石毁掉你之前
Tell me where he is
告诉我他在哪儿
before the Kyptonite destroys you.
安德森 你不明白
Anderson, you don't understand
你是在要求我做什么
what you're asking me to do.
那个嫌疑犯知道
That suspect has knowledge
我们怎么才能阻止一些可怕的事情
we may need to stop something terrible!
我不在乎
I don't care.
你愿意为他而死吗
You willing to die for him?
那个害你进来的人
The man who put you here in the first place?
兄弟 拜托
Brother, please.
够了 够了
Enough, enough!
他在北纬76.2度 西纬100.4度
He's at 76.2 north longitude, 100.4 west latitude.
摘下来
Take it off!
谢谢
Thank you...
你愿意合作
for your cooperation.
这个坐标是你的堡垒
这样可以转移他们的注意力
这是暂时的
等他回来 他会杀了我
到时候你怎么办呢
弟弟
很抱歉突然来打扰你
Hey, I am sorry to show up out of nowhere,
我知道你现在有多难过
and I know how much you're going through right now,
但我真的需要和你谈谈 当然可以
but I really just need to talk. - Of course.
你真的觉得乔纳森在卖♥♥X-氪石吗
Do you really think Jonathan was selling X-K?
他声称那不是他的
He claims it wasn't his,
但谁知道他说的是不是真的呢
but who knows if he's telling the truth?
他甚至都不承认自己在吸毒
He didn't even admit he was using
直到他弟弟揭发他
until his brother outed him.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
克拉克怎么说
What did Clark say?
他还不知道
He doesn't know.
我担心一旦他发现
I'm afraid that when he finds out
他永远不会原谅他
he's never gonna forgive him.
我怎么会没注意到
How did I miss this?
我完全不知道会发生这种事
I had no idea this was going on.
你不能怪自己
You cannot blame yourself.
这个年龄的孩子很擅长
Kids that age are... are pretty good at keeping secrets
-对父母保守秘密 -我知道
from their parents. - I know.
我只是不知道他们会有这种秘密
I just didn't know the boys had these kinds of secrets.
他为什么要这样
Why would he do something like that?
你知道吧
You know...
在莎拉企图自杀之后
after Sarah's suicide attempt,
我一直想让她告诉我她为什么这么做
I kept wanting her to tell me why she did it
因为我需要听到个理由
because that's what I needed to hear
这样我才会感觉好一点
to make myself feel better.
但当我们终于谈起这事儿的时候
But when we did finally talk about it,
我意识到我最好只负责倾听
I realized that the best thing I could do was just listen,
即使答案不是我想听到的
even if the answer wasn't what I wanted to hear.
让她知道无论如何我都会陪她
It let her know that I was there for her no matter what.
有时
And sometimes...
母亲唯一的职责就是
that's the only job as a mom...
当你的孩子没有其他人依靠的时候陪在他们身边
to be there for you kid when they don't have anyone else.
我认为迪恩镇长
I think that Mayor Dean
打家庭价值观牌是个大错
made a big mistake bringing up family values.
我很确定我丈夫出轨了
I'm pretty sure I still have a husband that cheated on me.
但你是个好妈妈
But you are a great mom,
指责一个好妈妈失职
and accusing a good mom
是非常糟糕的政♥治♥抉择
of being a bad one is terrible politics.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我只需要叫他出来
I just need to call him out,
跟他正面对决
take the fight to him.
坎迪斯:对不起
你还好吗
坎迪斯:希望能告诉我你不是惹上什么大♥麻♥烦
我真的很担心
怎么 你的供应商吓坏了吗
What? Is that you're supplier freaking out?
闭嘴
Shut up.
又不是我
Well, I wasn't the one
卖♥♥毒品给橄榄球队的 所以
selling drugs to the football team, so...
我再说最后一遍 好吗
Hey, hey, for the last time, okay,
我没有贩毒
I was not selling drugs.
好 那你为什么会有一袋子药瓶
Okay, then why'd you have that bag full of vials?
听着 我以为我能处理掉这些
Look, I thought that I could get rid of it,
还有 算了
and I-I... whatever.
我以为就算我被抓了 也没什么大不了的
I thought that if I got caught, it just... it wasn't a big deal.
我还以为只有一点点麻烦
I thought I'd be in a little trouble.
-一点点麻烦 -嗯
- A little trouble? - Yes.
说吧 是队里的人吗
Come on, was it someone on the team?
-是韦尔尼茨吗 -不是 乔丹 不是
Was it Wellnitz? - No, Jordan, no!
看来就是韦尔尼茨
It was Wellnitz.
求你别说了
Please stop.
如果这是别人的 我不明白你为什么要
I don't know why you'd get in all this trouble
趟进这个烂摊子
if it was someone else's, though.
我只是做了个愚蠢的决定
Look, I made a dumb decision.
你说得对 我是个糟糕的哥哥
You were right, I'm a terrible brother.
你能不能让我一个人静静
Can you please just leave me alone?
嗯
Yeah.
你会让他们折磨我吗
You would let them torture me?
我是这里的囚犯 和你一样
I'm a prisoner here, same as you.
但是你可以保证你被释放
Yes, but you can secure your own release.
我的命运是永远呆在这里
My fate here is of a more permanent nature.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
我碰巧知道你的一些小秘密
Well, I happen to know a few of your little secrets,
不是吗
don't I?
很微妙的事 我可以好好利用
Delicate matters that I might very well use to my advantage.
我们正在接近目标
We are approaching the target.
谨慎行事
Proceed with caution.
如果那东西在里面的话 非常危险
If that thing is in there, it's extremely dangerous.
似乎是空的 长官
Appears to be empty, sir.
该死 他骗了我
Damn it, he lied to me.
不准威胁我
Don't threaten me!
你又不是那个被野蛮氪石项圈
You're not the one being brought to heel
逼着就范的人
by some barbarous Kryptonite collar.
也许我可以
Perhaps I might extend my leash
让你的谎言大白于天下
by shining a light on all your many lies.
够了
That's enough!
是吗 弟弟 我可不这么认为
Is it, brother? I think not.
长官 我们有发现了
Sir, we found something.
知道这是什么吗
Any idea what this is?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表