剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
已经一个月了
It's been a month.
爸从来没有离开这么久
Dad's never been gone this long.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.
克拉克会回来的 他一向如此
Clark's coming back like he always does.
今天对我来说很重要
This was an important day for me
我想跟你分享
and I wanted to share it with you.
我有事情想告诉你
I have things I want to tell you,
-但我不能说 -那你把这个拿走吧
- but I can't. - Then you should take this.
-你要跟我分手吗 -对
- Are you breaking up with me? - Yeah.
最后
Now, at last.
飞升即将来临 我的朋友们
The ascension is nearly upon us, my friends.
去吧 跟另一个你结合
Go, merge with your other self.
-克拉克在哪 -他来不及了
- Where's Clark? - He was too late.
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
为了他
For him.
什么叫你是为了我而来的
What do you mean you're here for me?
这样我们好见面啊
So we could meet.
乔
Jon.
不
No!
看来这个世界有超能力的弱者在这
Looks like the weak one got the powers here.
乔
Jon!
妈
Mom!
乔 乔纳森
Jon. Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
你无法阻止即将发生的事情
You can't stop what's coming.
克拉克
Clark.
发生了好多事
Well, that's a lot to process.
安德森死了
Anderson is dead,
我们家一片狼藉
our family was a disaster,
这还是往轻了说
to put it mildly,
艾丽宣扬的一切都是真的
and everything Ally was preaching was true.
我想阻止她 真的尽力了
I tried to stop her. I really did.
只是我还不够强大
I just wasn't strong enough.
这么说如果艾丽·奥尔斯顿和异世界的自己结合后
So if Ally Allston merged with her bizarro self,
就意味着她会变成某种神了吗
does that mean she's some sort of god now?
我不知道她到底是什么
I don't know what she is.
我只知道吊坠给了她能量
All I know is that pendant gave her power,
一大股能量 那个乔来找你
a lot of power, and the Jon that came here
也是为了同一件事
wants to do the same thing with you.
对 我能看出来
Yeah, I could tell.
亲爱的 我们不会让他得逞的
Sweetheart, we are not going to let that happen.
是啊 但是爸做到的他也能做到 对吧
Yeah, but he can do everything Dad can do, right?
是 但他是在我们的地球上
Yes, but he's on our Earth.
这里的太阳会削弱他的力量
The yellow sun should weaken him
就像红色太阳对我起的作用一样
the same way the red sun weakened me.
不过他还是挺强大的
He's still pretty strong though.
收拾我不在话下
He had no problem kicking my ass.
我们该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
就躲起来 躲在我们的堡垒里吗
Hide out... hide out at your fortress?
你一直出现幻觉吗
Have you been having visions?
没有 但今晚早些时候
No. I mean, I've had this, like,
我送坎迪斯回家时
weird brain freeze feeling
有种大脑突然静止不动的感觉
when I was walking Candice home earlier tonight.
但是 怎么了 为什么这么问
But, what? Why? Is that like the visions
这就是另一个超人给你的感觉吗
you were getting from the other Superman?
一开始好像就是这样的
It sounds like the beginning of them.
好吧
Great.
是不是说他还会有更多这种感觉
Does that mean he'll get a lot more of them?
很有可能 而且有这种感觉后
Probably and when you do,
他就能看见我们在哪
he's gonna be able to see where we are.
只要我们能在开始时阻止他 就不会发生了
Not if we can stop them from happening in the first place.
我去看看约翰·亨利睡了没
I'll go see if John Henry is still up.
乔纳森 我知道我们之间有点隔阂
Jonathan, I know things have been rough between us,
但这些都不重要
but none of that matters.
你是我儿子 而且我爱你
You're my son and I love you.
我不会让你出事的
And I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你确定现在联♥系♥莎拉合适吗
You sure now's a good time to be texting Sarah?
我知道她没睡
I know she's up.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm talking about.
现在乔没有事 妈妈
Nothing's happening with Jon right now, Mom.
我想跟她和好
I have to fix this with her.
她之所以要跟我分手
She dumped me
是因为她觉得我没把她放在心上
'cause she thinks I didn't see her as a priority,
但这不是真的
but that's just not true.
你最近经历了很多事
You have had a lot on your plate lately.
也许她发现了你最近一直心不在焉
Maybe she's noticed how distracted you've been.
那也不代表她对我不重要啊
That doesn't mean she's not important to me.
这也是我一直想告诉她的
You know, and that's what I've been trying to tell her,
可是她不回我消息
but she's not replying to my texts.
也许她需要一些时间去想清楚 亲爱的
Well, she probably needs some time to think, sweetie,
-你也一样 -想清楚什么
- and so do you. - About what?
有时候 在我需要处理
You know, sometimes when I'm working through
一个大♥麻♥烦时
a really big problem,
我会在信里把它一点点写出来
I write it all down in a letter.
不是吧
You're serious?
-写信 -嗯
- A letter? - Yeah.
可以让我喘口气 并且处理好我的情绪
It helps me to take a breath and process my emotions.
当所有的问题都写出来 呈现在我眼前时
And then when everything is laid out in front of me,
我就可以弄清楚
I can hone in on what it is exactly
自己到底想表达什么意思
that I'm trying to communicate.
我觉得你现在应该别再发信息 试着想清楚
I think you should try that instead of texting.
克拉克
Clark.
需要花上一段时间才能想清楚这事
It's gonna take a while to figure something like this out.
-多久 -不知道
- Ballpark? - No idea.
打断这种
I mean, disrupting inter...
你母亲怎么说来着
what does your mother call it?
跨纬度动力学
Inter-dimensional kinesthesis.
对 这都是新科技
Yeah, that? That's all new.
我都不知道之前的技术能不能行得通
I'm not sure I have any tech that'll even work.
你母亲提过还有什么能帮得上忙的吗
Did your mother say anything else that could be helpful?
对她来说也是全新的事物
This is all new to her too.
乔
Jon?
乔
Jon!
乔 你看到什么了
Jon, what'd you see?
中♥央♥大街
M... Main Street.
我会想办法解决的 好吗
I'll figure something out, okay?
克拉克 嘿
Clark, hey!
噢
Oh.
任务完成的如何
How was the assignment?
什么 哦 还
What? Oh, it was...
还行
It was fine.
你离开家一个月了
You were gone for a month away from your family.
希望不止是还行吧
I hope that it was better than fine.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
拉娜 抱歉 我得走了
Lana, I'm so sorry. I really, really have to go.
好
Okay.
最近发生的事情实在是太疯狂了
It's just things have been crazy lately
我得想办法把农场的事处理好
and I've got to fix this thing at the farm.
没事 理解 我们下次再聊
No, totally. We'll catch up another time.
-拉娜 -没事
- Lana... - No, it's fine.
-找到了吗 -嗯
- Any luck? - Yeah.
正如乔纳森说的 他确实在那
He was there, just like Jonathan said.
但是我还没来得及去找他 拉娜突然跑过来了
But before I could get to him, Lana ran into me.
她说我离开一个月了
She said I've been gone a month?
33天了
It's been 33 days.
另一个世界有多久
How long was it on the other world?
也许就一天吧
A day? Maybe?
难道那边时间跟我们这边还不一样吗
So what, time moves differently over there?
也许是如此 也许是我穿过传送门造成的
Either that or in the portals I went through
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表