剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah. Wasn't that bad.
别再试图安慰我了
Stop trying to make me feel better.
我准备得多好都无关紧要了
It didn't matter how much I prepared.
我还是失败了
I still failed.
这个小镇永远不会让我从市长竞选胜出的
This town is never gonna see me as someone who can win.
现在我要去洗个热水澡 在澡盆里放满泡泡
Now I'm gonna go take a hot bath with a lot of bubbles.
你能不能让苏菲不要打扰我
Can you please just keep Sophie from bothering me?
好吧
Yeah.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You good?
我爸一个电♥话♥都没接
My dad's not answering any of my calls.
他可能是在躲着我吧
He's probably just avoiding me.
或者他的手♥机♥在地下半英里接收不到信♥号♥♥
Or his cell just doesn't get reception half a mile under the earth.
这真是太烦人了
That's a really annoying point.
娜塔莉 我相信你♥爸♥爸只是想帮忙
Nat, I think your dad is just trying to help.
这没问题 但他至少得告诉我吧
Well, I mean, that's fine, but he has to at least tell me.
我们经历了太多 他不该对我有所隐瞒
We've been through too much to have secrets.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
当然了 秘密是最难面对的
Secrets are the hardest part, for sure.
我想你可能已经习惯了这种情况了吧
I guess you're probably used to this kind of stuff.
一点也不 但我尽量不让这些事
Not at all, but I do try to not let it
影响到我作为一个正常人的生活
get in the way of me being like a normal person I guess.
结果如何
And how's that working out?
当我今天发现坎迪斯的秘密的时候
Well, when I found out Candice's secret today
训练后我打了一架
I started a fight after practice
所以结果不怎么样
so not great.
我看到你们在另一个房♥间里玩疯狂橄榄球
I uh saw you guys have the new Madden in the other room.
什么 你也玩这个游戏吗 - 哦
What, you play? - Oh.
因为我是女生所以很惊讶吗 - 嗯 是的 有点
'Cause I'm a girl? - Uh, yeah, sort of.
我要在游戏里完虐你
Well, now I'm gonna straight up destroy you.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Really.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你需要向孩子们道歉
You need to apologize to the boys.
我不敢相信他们看到我这样
I can't believe they saw me like that.
谁都不会希望你的内心也是钢铁之躯
Nobody expects you to be made of steel on the inside.
我不知道我爸有没有这样对我大喊大叫
I don't know if my dad ever yelled at me like that.
这种事
This thing
感觉就像世界末日即将来临
it feels like the end of the world's coming.
现在不是跟我说世界末日的时候
Now's not the time to go all doomsday on me.
啊 我只是觉得这样等待无能为力
Ah I just feel so powerless waiting.
所以我才会在这里陪着你 — 露易丝
That's what I'm here for. – Lois
不行 在我们收到约翰·亨利的消息之前你不能离开这里
Nope. You're not leaving the house until we hear back from John Henry.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
我的天啊
Oh, God.
你说的没错
I think you're right.
我们已经很靠近坍塌的地方了
We must be close to where the collapse occurred.
就是这里
Here.
一定有很大的能量
The amount of power it must've taken
才能摧毁这些氪石
to collapse all this X-K
你知道是什么原因造成的吗
Do you have any idea what might've caused it?
哦 不管这是什么
Oh whatever it was
反正不会是地震
it wasn't seismic.
是爆♥炸♥痕迹
It's detonation marks.
是有人引爆了吗
Did somebody set off explos
是的 你猜对了
Yeah, they did.
好吧 好吧 没那么糟
All right, all right, it was not that bad.
伙计 她在你的四分卫身上完成了五次擒抱
Dude, she got like five sacks on your quarterback.
这还不错 - 你说是就是吧 真是输不起 没那么糟糕
It's not that bad. - Okay, sore loser. Not that bad.
嘿 孩子们 有时间吗
Hey, boys, you got a sec?
我觉得我该走了
I think that's my cue to leave
顺便拿走我赢得的薯片
with my victory chips.
谢了 娜塔莉
Thank you, Natalie.
那个
Well
我欠你们俩一次道歉
I owe you two an apology.
这其实不是你的错
It wasn't really your fault, you know?
他还是说到做到 - 当然了 我做到了
He still meant what he said. - That's true, I did.
我的错与否并不会改变发生的事情
And my fault or not doesn't change what happened.
所以我想试着补偿你们俩
So I want to find a way to make it up to you both.
对我来说要求很简单
Easy for me
只要教我如何驾驶那辆卡车就可以了
just teach me how to drive the truck yeah?
兄弟 仅此而已吗 驾驶这辆愚蠢的卡车
Bro, that's all it takes driving the stupid truck?
你还想到哪都骑个自行车吗
If you want to keep riding your bike everywhere
那我们下周六开始 好吗
We will start next Saturday, okay?
让我单独和你兄弟谈谈
Let me talk to your brother alone.
好的
Sure.
我明白这是什么心情
I understand what it's like
不能告诉别人你的秘密
to not be able to tell someone your secret.
是的 但是 爸 你不明白它的另一面
Yeah, but, Dad, you don't understand the other side of it
在被骗多年后被告知真♥相♥
being told the truth after being lied to for years.
说的没错
That's fair.
对你们兄弟俩隐瞒真♥相♥
And not telling you or your brother
这件事让我每天饱受愧疚感的折磨
that was a guilt that I had to live with every day.
但如果因为你告诉了莎拉这些事
But if something were to happen to Sarah
导致她发生意外
because you told her your secret
那种内疚感会是百倍之多
that guilt would be 100 times worse.
你有没有想过告诉库欣小姐
Do you ever wish you told Miss Cushing?
没有 乔丹 你必须相信我
No. Jordan, you have to trust me.
生活中的期望变化飞快
What you want in life can change pretty fast
尤其是在你这个年纪
especially at your age.
我不知道 爸 我爱她
I don't know Dad. I love her.
我认为这份爱永远不会改变
I don't think that's ever gonna change.
不如这样 如果在一年后
I'll tell you what if in a year from now
你还是一样的感觉
you still feel the same way
那我们再来考虑这件事
then maybe you and I can have a different conversation.
此话当真吗 -是的
Really? - Really.
在此期间 我或许能帮你
In the meantime, I may have something
向莎拉表明你仍然在乎她
to help show Sarah that you still care.
我们的期限提前了 我今天就要把它拿出来
Our timeline's been moved up. I'm getting it out today.
约翰·亨利那边怎样了 - 他什么动静都没有
How's John Henry? - He hasn't moved in a bit.
可能是遇到了障碍
Probably just hit a roadblock.
露易丝
Lois
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
关于什么
About what?
我只是想让你知道我读了你的文章
I just wanted you to know I read your article.
那个女孩
That girl
她真的是因艾莉而死的吗
did she really die because of Ally?
是的
Yeah, she did.
如果我没有阻止她 露西也会死的
And if I hadn't stopped her, Lucy would've died, too.
嗯
Um
我真的应该多关注露西
I should've paid more attention to Lucy,
你们俩都是
to both you girls.
你妈妈走后 我一直深深自责于逼她离开
After your mom left, I blamed myself for driving her away.
只专注于工作要轻松得多
It was easier just to focus on work.
工作时我相信自己的选择
There, I trusted myself.
但回到家里 我却
At home, I was
我感到力不从心
I felt out of my depth.
我们想要的只是你做好一名父亲
All we ever wanted you to do was just be a dad.
可是我没做好 我知道
And I failed at that, I know.
你要明白
You got to understand
你们俩姐妹就是我的全世界
you girls were my world.
即使是现在 你们就是我的一切
Even today, you're everything to me
我承受不了
and I couldn't bear to do anything
失去你们的痛苦
to lose that.
没有你在身边的日子真的很难熬
It was really hard not having you around.
小南瓜
Pumpkin
嗯
um
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我没有意识到我将多大的重担压到了你的肩上
I didn't realize how much I was putting on your shoulders.
你需要我
You needed me.
你们俩都是
Both you girls did.
我们现在仍然需要你
We still do.
所以我在做选择
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表