剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
kettle of fish here, son.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你和你兄弟之间
This is not some dumb competition
进行的无聊竞争
between you and your brother.
这是一场考验 看看你有多强
This is a test to see how special you are.
你说的对
Yeah. You're right.
我可以做得更好
I could've done better.
好 我再给你一次证明的机会
Good. I'm gonna give you another chance to prove it.
这次你要全力以赴
Give me everything you have this time.
是
Yes, sir.
乔
John.
你去拿点水吧
How about you go grab some water
我给乔丹指点指点
while I give Jordan here a couple of pointers?
当然可以
Sure.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
是裙子的问题吗
Is it the dress?
不 只是运动功能...
No, just general motor functions... ugh.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Oh my God.
不要哭 你答应了
No crying. You promised.
我知道 但是亲爱的 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, but sweetie, you look so beautiful.
即使我都没法
Even though I can't, you know,
像正常人一样走路
move like a normal human being?
别担心亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetie.
多练练就好了
It just takes a little practice.
我从长大以后就没再练习走路了
I haven't had to practice walking since I was a toddler.
穿高跟鞋是传统
The changing of the shoes is tradition,
但如果你不想 没事 我能行
but if you don't want to... No, no, I can handle it.
我是说 爸最喜欢这种传统 象征性的东西了
I mean, Dad's so excited about all the symbolic stuff,
老实说
and honestly, it's the only thing
我能坚持穿
keeping me going right now...
就是为了让他开心
seeing how happy this all makes him.
他那么爱你
Mm-hmm. He loves you so much.
他只是想为你做点特别的事情
He just wanted to do something really special for you.
是啊 谁知道他这么多愁善感呢
Yeah, who knew he was such a softie?
我知道啊
I did.
当他看到你穿上这条裙子
Well, when he sees you in that dress,
肯定会晕过去的
he's gonna, like, pass out.
他最好给点回应 我可是花了不少精力呢
He better, after what I paid for it.
哦! 哇
Oh! Whoa.
我抓住你了
Okay, I got you honey.
如果你要跌倒 我会一直在旁边扶着你
If you fall, I'll always be there to catch you.
嘿 嘿
Hey.Hey.
泰格怎么样了
How's Tag?
他的情况不太秒 但他会好起来的
He's in rough shape, but he'll be fine.
我真不该让他卷进来的
I never should have put him in that situation.
安德森解释了为什么派他们去而不是你吗
Did Anderson at least explain why he sent them and not you?
他认为我在使用那个吊坠
He has it in his head that I'm using that pendant
来增强自己的能力 他不肯给我
to empower myself somehow. He refused to give it to me.
那我给我爸打电♥话♥吧 不不不
Then I'll just call my dad. No, no, no.
暂时别让他插手了 好吗
Let's just leave him out of this for now, okay?
我会和安德森商量解决的
It's between me and Anderson.
好吧
Fine.
你要回家了吗 不 我去矿山
You heading home? No, the mines.
原来那个艾美科技的科学家
It turns out that Amertech scientist that's there
也是艾莉的门徒之一
is also one of Ally's disciples.
这也太凑巧了吧
That's a strange coincidence.
你知道我不相信这种巧合的
And you know I don't believe in coincidences.
我想那个东西在这就是因为她
I think she's the reason that thing is here.
说不定是她派来的
Maybe she sent for it.
要我跟你一起去吗
Want me to come with you?
尽管我很喜欢你的陪伴
As much as I would love your company,
但五小时后 谷仓里还有一场成人礼呢
we have a quinceañera happening in the barn in five hours,
还有 我都没时间去干洗店取衣服
and I haven't been to the dry cleaner.
啊
Ah.
我真的很期待
You know, I am really looking forward
再次见到你穿这条裙子
to seeing you in this dress again.
是吗 嗯嗯
Yeah? Mm-hmm.
你可要拿出你的最佳状态哦 肯特
You better bring your A-game, Kent.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
这茶真不错
This tea is delicious.
你从哪里找来的
Where did you get it?
大厅
The lobby.
嗯
Hmm.
是的…好吧
Yeah... okay.
如果我的理解没错的话
So if I understand correctly,
飞升的概念是你父亲提出来的
The Ascension is something your father came up with.
是吗
Is that right?
实际上 这是我们家族
Actually, it's a belief that my family
代代相传的
has passed down for generations.
我们是天选之人
We were chosen.
天选之人 你是指
Chosen? You mean like how
类似摩西被选中向犹太人传播真理那种
Moses-was-chosen-to-spread-the-truth-to-the-Jewish-people
天选吗 你不相信我
type chosen? You don't believe me.
我信不信不重要
It doesn't matter what I believe.
我只是来报道事实的
I'm just here to report the facts.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want.
我希望人们能够
I want people to be able
了解到真♥相♥
to learn the truth for themselves.
但这只是说
Um, but just to say it, right?
你所相信的这一切 更多的是关于信仰
Your whole belief system... it's more about faith
而不是事实
than it is about fact.
这就是你误会的地方了
Ah, well, that, that is where you're wrong.
我可以证明给你看
And I can prove it.
呃...
Uh...
但是 怎么证明
But, um... how?
你马上就会知道了 贝波女士
You're about to find out, Ms. Beppo.
你给我下了药
You drugged me.
哦...
Oh...
你这个婊
Oh, you bi... Whoa, whoa, whoa...
很快就好了
It won't be long now.
福克纳博士
Dr. Faulkner?
天哪…
Oh my God...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 只是看到
Yeah, I'm just a little shaken up
跟你如此相像之人的所作所为有点吓到了
after seeing what your look-alike did.
你觉得是他干的吗 一定是
Do you think this was him? Must've been.
我到这里时福克纳博士已经死了
Dr. Faulkner was dead when I got here.
我好像惊吓到了他
I think I startled him.
他当时还在这里 是的
He was still here? Yeah.
他看了我一眼 然后就飞走了
He looked at me, and then he just flew off.
他为什么要杀了她 却没杀我
Why would he kill her and spare me?
我 我 我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
也许在他的世界里
Maybe he's married
她也跟一个与你相似的人结婚了
to some version of you in his world.
也许他和我在追逐同一个敌人
Maybe he and I are chasing the same enemy.
脉搏已经停止七分钟了
It's been seven minutes since I felt anything.
每段旅程都有自己的节奏
Every journey has its own pace.
让吊坠引导她
Let the pendant guide her.
以防万一 我还是去拿除颤器吧
I'm gonna get the defibrillators just in case.
那是什么
What was that?
真♥相♥
The truth.
恭喜 你已经飞升了
Congratulations. You have ascended.
再加点力啊孩子
Put some mustard on it, son.
就是这样
That's it.
我想如果爸爸
Well, I guess if Dad's ever up against
遇到个巨大的玉米袋外星人 乔丹就能帮的上忙了
giant corn bag aliens, then Jordan's got you covered.
别帮倒忙
Not helpful.
听我说 我认为现在
Look, I think, honestly, at this point,
他能够学会对付坏人的方法就是
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表