剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
他们是这么想的
And to them, it does.
我的新团队的人也是这么想的
And the rest of my new team.
等你也这么想的时候再回来
When it does to you, come on back.
我很乐意让你加入
I'd love to have you.
带你的朋友一起来
Bring your friend.
我说过他不会再这么做了
I told you, he's done.
那么我会找他们来做
Then they're who I'm calling.
安德森
Anderson.
他们服装上的纹饰不是你能给的
That crest you put on their suit, it's not yours to give.
那是地球上最多人知道的服装
That's the most recognizable symbol on the planet.
我要让每一个人知道我们是好人
I want everyone to know that we are the good guys.
更何况美国可以有更多超人
Besides, America can have more than one Superman.
我就说大黄很好吃吧?
Told you the rhubarb was good.
不值得开这么远来
Not worth the drive.
你太离谱了
You're unbelievable.
我们需要帮忙
We need help.
我们需要帮忙,小娜
We need help,Nat!
我对你的遭遇感到抱歉,娜塔莉
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Natalie.
你不需要道歉
You don't have to apologize.
你又不认识我
You don't even know me.
可是我想认识你
No, but I'd like to.
好
Yeah, okay.
我看到你从太空舱出来时
When I saw you come out of that pod
你看着我,我呆住了
and you were looking at me, I froze.
我不知道自己应该要怎么回应
I had no idea how I was supposed to react.
自从你们离开后,我一直想着那一刻
I've been thinking a lot about that moment since you left.
我当时应该有不一样的作法
What I could have said or done differently.
所以你才一直打来吗?
Is that why you kept calling?
你想让自己觉得好过一点?
To make yourself feel better?
不是
No.
你什么都不需要说
Look, you didn't have to say anything, okay?
你不是我妈
You're not...you're not my mom.
我知道我不是,我也不会假装
I know I'm not.And I would never pretend to be.
但我至少能够向你说明整个情况
But I could have at least explained the situation to you.
我很抱歉就这样让你离开
I'm just sorry that I let you walk away.
我希望我们能当朋友
I was hoping that we could maybe be friends.
我不希望你同情我 -我不是同情你
I don't wanna be a charity case. -That's not what this is.
可是你已经有小孩了
But you already have kids.
你有你的家庭
You have a family.
你怎么会还想要我?
Why would you want me in your life?
因为我觉得你是很棒的人
Because you seem wonderful
你很聪明
smart
总是很讨人喜欢你在很多方面来说都是生存者
poised, lovely.You're a survivor. So many reasons.
我认为如果我们参与彼此生活
I just think it'd be good for both of us...
对我们来说都会很好
if we're in each other's lives.
那台火鸟车把我难倒了
I hate to say it but Firebird's giving me a run for my money.
不过我很高兴,你能跟莎拉一起修车
Yeah, but it's a great project you're doing with Sarah.
这是好主意,亲爱的
It's a good idea, babe.
今年对她来说很重要
It's a big year for her.
她竟然15岁了
Wow, 15.
亲爱的…
Honey...
我帮忙丹尼尔选举的那些时间
all the time that I'm spending with Daniel for the campaign
你知道我更想在这里陪你吧?
you know I'd rather be here with you, right?
我的照片,没有印在衣服上也一样吗?
Even if my mug's not splattered all over a T-shirt?
就算你的性感照片没有印在你的衣服上也一样
Even if your sexy mug is not splattered all over a T-shirt.
你们的卧室就在走廊尽头
You guys do have a bedroom down the hall...
而且有门
with a door.
(乔丹,希望你有比较好了
我在水池点蜡烛会太过头吗?)
(你想的话我们明天可以
一起去维多利亚五月喝奶昔)
外面都还好吗?
Hey, is everything okay out there?
看起来已经平静下来了
Yeah, things seem to have settled down.
幸好没人受伤
Fortunately, nobody's hurt.
不过我来找你们不是要谈这件事
That's not what I came up here to talk about though.
谢了,乔 -果然是这样
Thanks, Jon. - Here we go.
不…
No, no, no, no. No.
不是这样
Hey
这次是你的错
this one's on you, buddy.
今天发生的事不能再发生了
Now we cannot have a repeat of what happened here today.
我想你不用担心
Well, I don't think you have to worry about that.
我已经留下创伤了,爸
I'm pretty much scarred for life, Dad.
我想也是,也许你下次会三思而后行
Probably, yeah. Maybe you'll think twice next time.
你们两个都15岁了
Look, you guys are both 15 years old.
我知道你们会想要有亲密行为
I get wanting to be intimate with someone,
但那是成年人的决定
but that's an adult decision
而且你们可能还没准备好要面对成年人的心情
and it comes with some pretty adult feelings that you might not be ready for yet.
所以只要你们有任何问题
So if and when you guys have any questions
都可以来找我们谈
you can always come to us, okay?
好,你第一次的时候几岁?
All right, um, how old were you the first time you, you know?
比你们两个都还要大
Older than both of you.
我希望你们做事要负责任
I just want you guys to be responsible
更重要的是 你们要尊重跟你们在一起的人
and more importantly you respect whoever you're with.
这是一定要的,明白吗?
Always. Is that clear?
明白 -当然明白
Yes. - Of course.
好,我很高兴有跟你们谈
Okay. Good talk.
所以妈不会再跟我们谈这件事了吗?
Wait, does that mean that Mom's not gonna talk to us now or...
不是,她有很多话想跟你们说
Oh, no. No, you're gonna hear more than a few words from her.
我想一切都会恢复原本的样子
I think things are gonna get back to normal around here.
我很庆幸
Finally.
怎么了?
What is it?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我终于去找娜塔莉谈了
Well, I went to finally talk to Natalie
然后我发现我不能再让她离开了
and I realized I couldn't let her leave again.
所以他们要搬来这里吗?
So... so what? They're...they're moving here now or...
他们会在斯摩维尔住一阵子
They're gonna stay in Smallville for a while
看看喜不喜欢这里
and see how they like it here.
如果你们不介意的话
And if it's okay with you guys
他们在找到地方住之前会先待在农场
stay at the farm until they find someplace to live.
我们都很乐意帮忙
Whatever we can do to help.
娜塔莉,这是我丈夫克拉克
Natalie, this is my husband Clark,
这两位是我的儿子乔纳森和乔丹
and these are my boys, Jonathan and Jordan.
你好,很高兴终于认识你
Hi, it's nice to finally meet you.
你们也是
Yeah, you too.
我爸跟我说过很多你们的事
My dad's told me a lot about you guys.
不如我们先进去,你们可以带她去看♥房♥♥间
Why don't we go inside and you guys can show her around?
好,好啊
Sure, yeah.
你确定你不介意吗?
You sure you're okay with this?
当然不介意 我很高兴能帮助朋友
Of course. Happy to help a friend.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表