剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
How should I know? I'm retired, remember.
打电♥话♥给我的接♥班♥人 他知道的
Call my replacement. He'll know.
我不能 他和克拉克现在的关系不是很好
I can't. He and Clark are not on the best of terms right now,
我需要让约翰·亨利在安德森不知道的情况下进入矿井
and I need to get John Henry into the mines without Anderson finding out.
为什么要这么做
Why's that?
快走 快走 我们要迟到了
Let's go. Let's go. We're gonna be late.
嘿 呃 爸爸……嗯 我们可以谈谈吗
Hey, uh, Dad Um can we talk for a bit?
嗯 是的 当然 关于什么
Uh, yeah, sure. About what?
呃 关于我和莎拉 - 好的
Uh, about me and Sarah. - Okay.
不久前
A little while back
我告诉她我爱她 我是认真的
I told her I loved her, and I meant it.
那太好了 小家伙我为你感到高兴
That…that's great, bud. I'm…I'm happy for you.
但事情并没这么简单
T-that's not really it.
我只是觉得是时候对她坦诚相待了
Um, I-I just think it's time to be honest and tell her
你知道的 一切
You know, everything.
你说的是拥有超能力
You mean about having powers?
是的 所有事情
Yeah, like, all of it.
不
No.
我不能一直当着她的面撒谎
I can't keep lying to her face all the time!
我会联络我的熟人 - 你不能告诉她
I'll reach out to my contact. - You're not telling her.
看看我有什么能做的 - 为什么不能
See what I can do. - Why not?
因为我说过 - 这不是理由
Because I said so. - That's not a reason!
爸爸 等一下
Dad, hold on.
你知道一旦她只要告诉了一个人
Do you realize if she told just one person,
我们全家都会收到威胁
our entire family would be compromised?
是这样 但她不会说出去的
Yeah, but she wouldn't do that!
或者她可能会成为未来想知道我身份的人的目标
Or she could become the target of someone in the future who wanted to know my identity
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不 但我不能一直当着她的面撒谎
No, but I can't keep lying to her face all the time.
乔丹 我在我成年的时候甚至没想过告诉你妈妈
Jordan, I didn't even think about telling your mother until I was an adult
直到我想娶她之后才告诉她
after I knew I wanted to marry her.
如果我想娶莎拉呢
What if I want to marry Sarah?
你只有15岁 乔丹 - 所以
You're 15, Jordan. - So?
所以上车吧
So get in the car!
我要娶她 爸爸
I want to marry her, Dad!
你根本就不知道这是什么概念 - 是的 我知道
You don't know that! - Yes, I do!
不 你不懂
No, you don't!
爸爸
Dad
我在处理了
I'm on my way.
乔丹 对不起
Jordan, I'm sorry.
我送孩子们去上学 - 露易丝 我
I'll take the kids to school. - Lois, I
交给我吧
I got it.
乔丹还好吗
Is Jordan okay?
一路上他都没怎么说话
He didn't talk much on the ride.
我觉得你真的吓到他了
I think you really scared him.
我甚至不记得刚刚发生了什么
I don't even remember everything that happened.
我知道他没有听进我的话
I know he wasn't listening to me.
他是个青少年 这种事很常见
He's a teenager. That's gonna happen a lot.
莎拉是他第一个真正意义上的女朋友
Sarah's his first real girlfriend
他就觉得他要娶她
and he thinks he's gonna marry her
他还想告诉她一切
and he wants to tell her everything?
他怎么不明白那会有多危险
How does he not understand how dangerous that would be?
这也是他第一次谈恋爱
It's also the first time he's been in love.
宝贝 我知道乔丹听不进去
Babe, I know that Jordan was pushing back
但你的反应太大了
but your reaction was strong.
我今天本来脑子就有点乱
I can't think straight today
更别说处理好那次对话了
let alone handle that conversation.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
昨晚我给你打了接近50次电♥话♥
I almost called you, like, 50 times last night.
我以为你至少会回个短♥信♥
I thought you would've at least texted.
我想的 呃 但是
I wanted to, uh, but
但是什么
But what?
我不知道如何解决这个问题
I don't know how to fix this.
你认为我们有问题需要解决吗 - 是的
You think we need fixing? - Yeah.
乔丹 我告诉过你 那个吻毫无意义
Jordan, I told you, that kiss meant nothing.
我想和你在一起 我爱你
I want to be with you. I love you.
这与你无关
It's not about you.
那么是什么问题
Then what's it about?
我不知道我们该怎么相处了
I don't know where we go from here.
嘿
Hey.
什么是脱氢表雄甾酮
What's DHEA?
我认为这是蒂米吃的类固醇
I think it's the roid that Timmy's taking.
什么 坎迪斯 很显然
What? Candice, literally,
只有这样才说得通 好吗
it's the only thing that makes sense, okay?
他肯定有什么秘密 - 我知道他有
He's definitely on something. - I know he is.
只是 不是这样的 - 什么
It's just it's not that. - What?
他几周前在杜瑟·斯莱文的湖边小屋派对上拿了一些东西
He took some stuff at Deucer Slavin's lake-house party a few weeks ago.
我觉得这没什么大不了的
I didn't think it was a big deal.
什么 让他变得更强壮
What? It made him, like, stronger?
大概吧 我不知道
I guess so. I don't know.
但那也不算什么药品
But it's not even, like, a real drug.
就像一些水晶状的东西
It's, like, some crystal crap
只是斯摩维尔独有的
that only grows in Smallville or something.
好的 你为什么不早点告诉我这个
Okay. Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
我都觉得不该告诉你 你都已经吓坏了
I wish I didn't tell you now. You're already freaking out.
我没有
I'm not
我没有吓到 好吗
I'm not freaking out, okay?
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
别跟蒂米说是我告诉过你的 好吗
Just don't tell Timmy that I told you, okay?
好的
Okay.
所以这是我的首要任务
So that's my priority
让这个社区蓬勃发展
making this community thrive
建立以区域工农业为基础的健全经济
building a sound economy based on regional industry and agriculture
并利用这一成果 再回报于我们
and using this rare gift we have to reinvest in us
不要用它来支持外部公♥司♥的减税
not use it to support tax cuts for outside companies.
拉娜 你说的这些零息贷款
Lana, these zero-interest loans you're talking about
他们只是为小企业
they just for small businesses?
考虑一下这里所有的家庭农场 基本上都是小企业 艾迪
Consider all family farms around here small businesses, Aidy.
因此 这笔贷款不只面向普通大众
So this loan won't just be for Main Street.
只要确保你们在签署任何文件之前
Just make sure y'all read the fine print
都仔细阅读细则 - 什么
before signing any papers.- I'm sorry?
这些贷款 不会跟你前几年卖♥♥给我们的
These loans they gonna be anything like those
那些反向抵押贷款一样吧
reverse mortgages you sold us all years back?
很多人都失去了他们的农场 包括我
You know, a lot of people lost their farms, including me.
当时我不知道这些贷款会如此不公平
At the time, I wasn't aware how lopsided these loans were.
但我以个人名义确保不会再发生类似的事情
But I will personally make sure nothing like this happens again.
但你不是帮那个为差点毁了我们小镇的人招兵买♥♥马的人吗
But weren't you the one recruiting people for the man who almost destroyed this town?
那时没有人知道摩根·埃奇的真正身份 恰克
No one knew who Morgan Edge really was, Chuck.
对 又是你不知道
Right. Another thing you weren't aware of, huh?
你是打算宣传点东西到最后
That gonna be your answer when
实现不了时用这个理由来搪塞吗
everything you're preaching now doesn't come to pass?
我们是来给她投票的 以为她能取代乔治·迪恩
We're supposed to vote for her over George Dean
可她连一个简单的问题都回答不出来
when she can't even answer a simple question?
好了
Come on.
这会让你获得许可
This'll get you clearance.
遇到什么问题就打电♥话♥给我
Call if you run into any problems.
听着 我只想说 如果这东西与氪星有关
Look, I just got to say,if this thing is Kryptonian
不管你和安德森发生了什么 你都得上报
regardless of what's going on with you and Anderson you got to fold him in.
如果我们这样做 他会派出他的新团队
If we do, he's gonna call in his new team
可他们还没准备好面对这些事
and they're not ready for this.
从它对你的影响来看 你可能也一样
From how it's affecting you, you may not be either.
让我查明到底是什么情况
Let me find out exactly what the situation is
然后我们再决定之后要怎么做
and then we can decide what to do afterwards.
你确定今天还要执教吗
You sure you want to coach today?
我现在什么也做不了
I can't do anything else right now
上次我就没去
and I missed the last one.
我该走了
I should go.
谢谢 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
总有一些事情要操心 不是吗
Always something to worry about, isn't there?
还有什么
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表