剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
but you being mayor and all,
你想让我们怎么做?
what do you want us to do?
你们已经尽力了。
You guys have done everything you can.
现在,最重要的是
Right now, the most important thing
就是你要和家人在一起。
is that you go be with your families.
盟友的追随者。
Ally's followers.
一堆乱七八糟的东西。
A bunch of whack-a-doodles.
它们在等着合并。他们认为她赢了。
They're waiting to merge. They think she's won.
还没有,她还没有。
Not yet, she hasn't.
我们去找克丽丝吧。
Let's go find Chrissy.
Siol !
Siol!
不,是另一个。
No, the other one.
感觉就像我们刚舔过癞蛤♥蟆♥
Feels like we just licked the toad
然后在糖果乐园醒来
and woke up in Candy Land.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
国防部有个使用蟾毒的秘密计划。
DOD had this off-the-books program using bufotoxin.
这是蟾蜍分泌的迷幻剂。
It's a psychedelic these toads secrete.
现在你能听懂我说的话了吗?
Now can you understand me?
我可以吗?
Will that work for me?
是的,它应该是双向的
Yes, it should work both ways.
哦,我的天,他就这么消失了
Oh, my God, he just straight up disappeared.
<我>请,我很害怕。我不想——
Please, I'm scared. I don't want to--
路易斯!露易丝,是你吗?
Lois! Lois, is that you?
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
我被叫去警局,我就去了
I got called into the station and I went there
整个东西都不见了。
and the whole thing was gone.
然后我就回家了,家里一个人也没有。
And then I go home, and no one's there.
我知道。
I know.
我的家人呢,露易丝?
Where's my family, Lois?
我要找到我的家人。
I need to find my family.
和你在一起意味着一切,
Being with you, it's meant everything,
如果这意味着我不能做你的父亲,我不会改变任何事情。
and I wouldn't change a thing if it meant not being your dad.
-先不要说再见。——Nat-bug ?
- Don't say good bye just yet. - Nat-bug?
你来了,收到了我的信息
You came and you got my message okay.
我们得快点了
We need to hurry.
你能带多少x氪石?
How much X-Kryptonite were you able to bring?
——X-Kryptonite ? -在pod中,
- X-Kryptonite? - In the pod,
,这样我们就可以打开传送门了
so we can pull up the portals.
我不明白你的意思。
I didn't get that part of the message.
我以为豆荚是用来救你回来的。
I thought the pod was to bring you back.
不,是带X-K来,
No, it was to bring X-K,
这样我们就能在传送门里引爆它。
so we could explode it inside the portals.
这是我们阻止他们合并的唯一方法。
It's the only way we can stop them from merging.
我将回去。
I'll go back.
你的防御盾撞得太厉害了。
Your defense shields are too banged up.
你就回不去了。
You wouldn't be able to return.
我很抱歉。我不知道。
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
没关系。
It's okay.
我只是想救你。
I just wanted to save you.
和你做。
And you did.
和你在一起…这是我一直想要的。
Being with you... it's all I ever wanted.
你确定这样行吗?
You sure this is gonna work?
我从来没有这么不确定过
I've never been more unsure
我这辈子遇到的任何事
about anything in my entire life,
但我必须相信它会。
but I have to believe it will.
你一直都是冲动的那个。
Well, you always were the impulsive one.
如果这是我们最后的告别,
Should this be our final farewell,
我,嗯…
I, uh...
我想让你知道…
Well, I want you to know...
我也爱你。
I love you too.
祝你好运,兄弟。
Good luck, brother.
地球有你是幸运的。
The Earth is lucky to have you.
我们不能让这种事发生。
We can't let this happen.
如果我们转移能量呢
What if we transfer the power
从穿我们衣服的X-K到太空舱?
from the X-K in our suits to the pod?
这应该足以造成干扰
It should be enough to disrupt
用来合并行星的东西。
what's being used to merge the planets.
- Bug- -爸爸,如果我不这样做,
- Bug-- - Dad, if I don't do this,
就没有我想回的星球了
there won't be a planet I want to get back to.
你是来拯救世界的。
You came here to save the world.
这是唯一的办法。
It's the only way.
如果我们现在不采取行动,数十亿人将会死亡。
If we don't act now, billions of people will die.
数十亿的爸爸。
Billions of dads.
数十亿的女儿。
Billions of daughters.
我们不能让这种事发生。
We can't let that happen.
好吧。
Okay.
海蒂,把剩下的都转过来
Hedy, transfer all the remaining
能量从我的太空服传递到太空舱。
energy from my suit to the pod.
我也是。
Mine too.
你相信卡玛吗,露易丝?
You believe in Karma, Lois?
背叛拉娜,毁了我的家庭
Cheating on Lana, destroying my family--
我现在不和他们在一起是有原因的。
there's a reason that I'm not with them right now.
这不是你的错。
This is not your fault.
我只想再见到他们一次,
All I want is to see them just once more,
和我不能。
and I can't.
这是我应得的。
I deserve this.
凯尔,没人值得孤独。
Kyle, no one ever deserves to be alone.
没有你。
Neither do you.
拉娜。
Lana.
苏菲,莎拉!
Sophie, Sarah!
拉娜。
Lana.
——爷爷。——爷爷。
- Grandpa. - Grandpa.
-我们的妈妈还没来-我刚刚还和她在一起
- Our mom's still not here. - I was just with her
在另一个世界,她会回来的。
on the other world-- she's gonna return.
塔尔·罗带我们的爸爸去了太阳。
Tal-Rho took our dad to the sun.
他真的带他去看太阳了,爷爷。
He literally took him to the freaking sun, Grandpa.
那他就该这么做。
Then that's what he needed to do.
-他们已经永远消失了。-他可能会死。
- They've been gone forever. - He's probably gonna die.
-他不会死的-是的,他是。
- He's not gonna die. - Yes, he is.
-他没有任何超能力-真的是爸爸!
- He doesn't have any powers. - It's literally Dad!
他不会死的。——男孩!
He's not gonna freaking die. - Boys!
孩子们!
Boys!
我在国防部工作很久了。
I've been working for the DOD for a long time.
我见过你不会相信的事。
I've seen things you would not believe.
其他世界的一瞥
Glimpses of other worlds
还有上面的超级英雄联盟。
and the leagues of superheroes they have on them.
虽然这个星球上只有你父亲,
And even though we only have your father on this planet,
感谢上帝,我们做到了,
thank God that we do,
因为他是地球上最好的
because he's the finest of any Earth.
所以不要失去希望。我肯定没有。
So don't go losing hope yet. I sure as hell haven't.
你妈妈没有
Your mother hasn't
我向你保证,超人也没有。
and I guarantee you, neither has Superman.
<我>能量转移完成。
Energy transfer complete.
我必须提醒你们俩,留在这里没有电——
I must remind you both, remaining here without power--
我们知道。
We know.
爸爸。
Dad.
嘿,不要说话。
Hey, don't talk.
保存您的氧气。
Save your oxygen.
它工作。
It worked.
你这是最后一次打扰我了!
You have disrupted me for the last time!
爸爸,我们该怎么办?
Dad, what are we gonna do?
不。布格,我需要你闭上眼睛
No. Bug, I need you to close your eyes
请听我的声音。
and just listen to my voice.
不,爸爸,你听我说。我要你听我说。
No, Dad, you listen to me. I need you to hear this.
我一直以身为你的女儿为荣。
I've always been so proud to be your daughter.
从我小的时候起,你就是我的英雄。
And ever since I was a little girl, you were my hero.
你一直是我的英雄。
You've always been my hero.
我爱你,爸爸。
I love you, Dad.
我会的,我会想你的。
I always will, and I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的,布格。
I'm gonna miss you, too, Bug.
——爸爸。——不!
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表