剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
他有告诉我们他说要给莎拉一个惊喜
He did tell us. He said he had a surprise for Sarah.
如果他这样说你就接受了
Well, if he can get away with that non-answer, then don't be surprised
那我们九个月后变成爷爷奶奶
when we're grandparents nine months from now.
你也不要太惊讶
Wow.
克拉克,你是不是真的不懂?
Clark, you really don't get it, do you?
我可能真的不懂
No. No, I guess I don't.
但我很努力想理解 -现在别跟我说这些
But I'm trying to. - Don't do this right now.
露易丝,你可以告诉我你是为了什么事在心烦吗?
Lois, would you please just tell me what's bothering you?
是因为娜塔莉吗?还是… -不是
Is it the Natalie thing? Is it... -No!
这才是让我感到心烦的事
This is what is bothering me!
你让我们15岁的儿子单独在家跟女朋友上♥床♥
That you left our 15-year-old son home alone to have sex.
你好像认为是我做错
You're acting like I did something wrong.
你好像认为这件事没什么大不了
And you're acting like this isn't a big deal.
没有重要到要用紧急定位发报机
Not enough to use the ELT, no.
好,所以你在对我不满吗?
Okay, so now you're just criticizing me.
这要用在真正的紧急状况,露易丝
That is for real emergencies, Lois,
不是把我叫回家讨论高中生亲密行为的事
not to get me home to talk about some high school hook-up.
我想你自己去拉娜家好了
You know what? Why don't you go to Lana's without me?
好 -好
Fine. -Fine!
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready now?
快好了,再等我一下
Almost, just gimme a sec.
我不是想破坏气氛
I mean, not to cramp your style or anything
但是这个眼罩让我的眼睛很痒
but this blindfold's really itchy, so...
你站这里
Here.
天啊
Oh, wow.
你是怎么点亮的?
How'd you light all those?
魔术师不能透露自己的秘密
A magician never reveals his secret.
如果你是魔术师,我也许会相信
Yeah, I'd believe that if you were a magician.
我只是想做浪漫的事庆祝你回来
I just wanted to do something nice for you coming back.
你还好吗? -我没事
Is... is everything all right? -Yeah, it's just
只是我们之前在这里被逮捕过
we got arrested here and I'm...
而且我有一点生理痛
I'm feeling sort of crampy.
原来…我不知道
I... I didn't know.
你当然不知道
Of course you didn't.
我不会特别传讯息告诉你这种事
I mean, it's not really something I text you about.
那…你想回家了吗?
Well, uh, you wanna go home?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许我们可以下次等我没有不舒服的时候再来
I mean, maybe we could try it again when I'm not feeling really crappy and weird.
好啊 -好
Yeah, okay. -Okay.
这是给你的 -谢谢
And here is a T-shirt. -Thanks.
这一件给你
Yes, here is a T-shirt.
我想介绍几个人给你
There's some people I want you to meet in the living room.
好 -很好
Okay. -Great.
哈特先生,你打算如何使用银河控股的和解金?
Mr. Hart, what are your plans for the settlement money from Galaxy Holdings?
很简单,回馈做更好的建设
Simple, to give back and build better.
我是指本地的基础建设
We're talking local infrastructure,
社区服务,盖新的儿童公园
community services, building a new park for the kids.
这正是我们需要的 -谢谢你
That's just what we need. -Thank you.
你说要盖基础建设跟公园
You see all this jibber jabber about infrastructure and parks
可是我还是没听到你说要帮我们孩子的老师加薪
and I still haven't heard anything about giving our kids' teachers a raise.
已经五年了吧? -至少五年
It's been what, five years? -At least five years.
我们的老师已经五年没调过薪水了
It's been five years since our teachers have had a raise.
你打算怎么做?
What are do you planning to do about that?
我能深入调查这件事
Well, I... well, I can certainly look into that.
丹尼尔的意思是他支持学校
What Daniel means is that he is pro schools.
如果他需要给老师他们应该要有的薪水调整
And if that means giving the teachers the raises they deserve,
这个执政团队就会想办法做到
then this administration will see that it gets done.
这样就对了,很好
That's what I'm talking about.
这样就对了
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
就像你看到的我的团队有最优秀的人才
And as you can see, I've already got the best people working for me.
你可以再帮我拿鲜虾鸡尾酒吗?
Would you mind getting me some more of that shrimp cocktail?
真好吃 -为哈特先生鼓掌
It's delicious. -Daniel Hart, ladies and gentlemen,
我们的朋友丹尼尔哈特
Hey, meet a friend of ours, Daniel Hart.
抱歉,我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
没关系,不用担心,老实说你什么都没有错过
No man, it's... it's all good. Frankly, you're not missing much.
露易丝呢? -她要工作
Where's Lois? -Uh, work.
你还真不会说谎,你知道吗?
Wow, you're a terrible damn liar. You know that?
你们该不会是吵架了吧?
Y'all aren't in a fight or something, are you?
对 -天啊,真抱歉
Yeah. -Oh, damn, man.
我还以为你们是那种从来不吵架的夫妻
I'm... I'm sorry. I... I just thoughty'all were the couple that never argued, you know?
不是
No, it's just...
我只是觉得露易丝有心事没告诉我
I just... feels like there's something Lois isn't telling me
你想要建议吗?最好别叫醒沉睡的狗
Listen, you want some advice? Best let sleeping dogs lie.
真的吗?
Really?
女人是神秘生物,肯特
See, women are...mysterious creatures, Kent.
很多时候神秘背后潜藏着危险
A lot of times where there's mystery there's... there's danger.
我听说拉娜和丹尼尔合作很愉快
I hear Lana and Daniel are working pretty well together.
对,他们两个还真像
Yeah, couple of damn peas in a pod.
不好意思
Listen, if you'll excuse me,
我必须端这些随便做的鲜虾鸡尾酒出去
I got some sloppy-ass shrimp cocktails to deliver.
也许她放学后跑去大都会博物馆了
Maybe she went to the Met Museum after school.
博物馆现在还在整修
I'm afraid the museum is still under repair
因为大都会之前的纷争
from the Battle of Metropolis.
她可能跑去哪里?
Where could she be?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
小娜…
Nat. Nat.
你跑到哪里去了? -我去散步
Where have you been? -Just went for a walk.
你三个小时前就放学了
School ended 3 hours ago.
我在第一节下课就离开了
Well, I left before first period.
什么?发生了什么事吗?
Wait, did something happen?
安妮卡完全没注意到我,好像我根本不存在
I mean, Annika looked right through me like I didn't even exist.
别担心,我没有跟她说我来自爆♥炸♥的怪异外星次元
But don't worry, I didn't tell her I'm from some weird alien dimension that imploded.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
这里只有这件事才重要
But that's all that matters here.
我们跟别人不同
We're different while everyone
其他人都一样
else is basically the same
过着最好的生活
and living their best possible life.
妈就是这样 -露易丝不是你母亲
I mean, just look at Mom. - No, Lois is not your mother.
你说得对
No, no, you're right.
她在这个世界有两个完美的儿子
In this world, she has two perfect boys,
还有超人当她的丈夫
Superman for a husband.
她的人生好多了 -你明明知道…
She's way better off. -Hey, look, you know...
你明明知道没那么简单
you know it's not that simple.
爸,这件事很简单我根本不应该来这里
No, Dad, it's super simple. I never should've come here.
我们不是谈过了吗?
We talked about this, okay?
你只是需要一点时间
It's just... it's gonna take some time.
我已经来三个月了!
No, I've been here three months!
我已经明白我不属于这里
That's more than enough time to realize that I don't belong.
别这样 -我真希望我真的死了
Nat, please. -I just wish I died like I was supposed to.
你迟到了 -那是晩餐吗?
You're late. -Is that dinner?
你也可以煮别的东西吃
Unless you're cooking something else.
你跟莎拉见面之后如何?
How'd it go with Sarah?
很好
It was good.
很好?
Good?
对,很好
Yeah, good.
就这样? -不然你要我说什么?
That's it? -What do you want me to say?
你可以给我真正的答案
You could start by giving me an actual answer.
我之前有这么做结果你的反应很奇怪
I... I did and then you got all weird about it.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们去了擎天池
We went to Atlas Pond.
你们之前被逮捕的地方?
Where you got arrested?
对,我有先问过地主,他说可以
Yeah, I...I checked with the owners first. It was fine.
我真的不想谈这件事,好吗?
Look, I... I just...I don't want to talk about it, all right?
我可以回我房♥间了吗?
Can... can I just go up to my room now?
怎么样?莎拉有没有很开心?
Hey, how did it go?Did Sarah totally lose it or what?
没有
Not really.
她身体不太舒服 -真的吗?
She wasn't feeling well. -Really?
她这么说? -对
Did she say that? -Yeah.
你确定她是说实话吗?
You sure she was telling the truth?
她为什么要骗我?
Wait, why... why would she be lying about that?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表