剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
嘿,哇,哇。Nat, Nat, Nat, Nat。
Hey, whoa, whoa. Nat, Nat, Nat, Nat.
你要去哪里?-去拿我的西装
Where are you going? - To get my suit.
现在好些了吗?我们的比扎罗妈妈神奇地出现了。
Right now? Our Bizarro mom just magically appeared.
也就是说我没时间了。
Which means I'm running out of time.
我要去救你♥爸♥爸。
Gonna go try save your dad.
听着,你♥爸♥爸自己说的。
Look, your dad said it himself.
我们得想个办法,这就是我要做的。
We need to figure out a way, so that's what I'm gonna do.
好吧,但我觉得你忽略了我们这部分。
Okay, but I think you're missing the we part.
我是说,你不可能通过
I mean, there's no way you can go through
你自己去那个传送门。-还有谁会去?
that portal by yourself. - Who else is going to?
你♥爸♥爸没有超能力,我们都知道
Your dad doesn't have powers, and we both know
你那个见不得人的叔叔不太喜欢我爸。
your shady uncle's not a big fan of my dad.
——我去。——没有。
- I'll go. - No.
只有一套西装。- Nat。
There's only one suit. - Nat.
你们俩都在你♥爸♥需要的时候挺身而出。
Both of you stepped up when your dad needed it.
轮到我做同样的事了。
It's my turn to do the same.
而且,你得和家人待在一起。
Besides, you need to stay with your family.
你也是我们的家人。
You're our family too.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我真的很喜欢有兄弟。
I really liked having brothers.
替我跟你♥爸♥爸说再见。
Tell your dad I said bye.
爸爸,你真的吓到我们了
Dad, you're really scaring us.
请随时给我们打电♥话♥。
Please just give us a call whenever you can.
你走了,我们只是不知道你去了哪里
You left, and we just don't know where you a--
莎拉,收音机里的那个人吓到我了。
Sarah, that person talking on the radio's scaring me.
好了,好了,苏菲,我马上把它关掉。
Okay, okay, Soph, I'll turn it off in a second.
爸,求你了,我们在布里邓恩酒吧。
Dad, just please, we're at Brit & Dunn's.
给我们回个电♥话♥。
Just call us back.
告诉我们你在哪,好吗?
Just tell us where you are, okay?
洛威先生在市政厅之后就没见过他了。
Mr. Olowe hasn't seen him since the townhall.
请给我们回电♥话♥。
Please call us back.
是啊,爸爸也不接我电♥话♥。
Yeah, Dad's not answering any of my calls either.
这是再次发生。
It's happening again.
小心,小心!
Watch out, watch out!
哦,我的上帝!妈妈!
Oh, my God! Mom!
等等,亲爱的,小心点。
Wait, sweetheart, be careful.
来吧。
Come on.
这里没有人。他们去哪里来的?
There's no one in here. Where'd they go?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他们去哪里来的?他们开车,
Where'd they go? They were driving--
莎拉,莎拉,莎拉,会没事的。
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, it will be okay.
我们得去找你♥爸♥爸,好吗?
We just have to go find your dad, all right?
这是迷人的。
It's fascinating.
我觉得露易丝那副"僵尸新娘"的样子
I think Lois' whole "Corpse Bride" look
而工作。
rather works, actually.
我们能专注于现在的情况吗?
Can we just focus on this situation?
我们怎么阻止艾丽?
How do we stop Ally?
兄弟,我们阻止不了她。
Well, brother, we aren't going to stop her.
我是。
I am.
塔尔,她耗尽了我所有的精力,
Tal, she drained me of all my energy,
几乎杀了我。
nearly killed me.
我不知道只有你一个人就够了。
I don't know that you alone is gonna be enough.
也许吧,但我们还有别的选择吗?
Perhaps, but what other choice do we have?
兄弟,我观察你这么多年了
Brother, for years I've watched you
做其他英雄做不到的事。
do things no other hero is capable of.
这启发了我自己也去尝试一下。
It's rather inspired me to have a go myself.
去年的这个时候,
So this time last year,
你想毁灭世界,
you were trying to destroy the world,
现在你在为之奋斗。
and now you're fighting for it.
我不是为世界而战,卡尔。
I'm not fighting for the world, Kal.
我在为你而战。你和你的家人。
I'm fighting for you. You and your family.
这世上唯一对我真正重要的人。
The only people on this planet that truly matter to me.
我听到他在尖叫。
I hear him screaming.
爸,艾莉会杀了他的。
Dad, Ally's gonna kill him.
如果我帮忙就不会。
Not if I help.
你帮塔尔,然后离开那里。
You help Tal, and you get out of there.
你明白吗?走了。
You understand? Go.
你救了我的命,侄子。
You saved my life, nephew.
我永远欠你人情。
I'm forever in your debt.
你们做了什么阻止艾莉的事吗?
Did you guys do anything to stop Ally?
我真傻,居然面对她。
I was foolish to face her.
没有人能打败她变成的任何东西。
No being can defeat whatever thing she's become.
你错了,塔尔。
You're wrong, Tal.
还有一个人能阻止她。
There's still one person who can stop her.
请告诉我,会是谁呢?
And who, pray tell, might that be?
我。
Me.
爸爸,你没有任何超能力。
Dad, you don't have any powers.
还没有。
Not yet.
你的细胞不能吸收太阳的能量。
Your cells aren't absorbing the sun's energy.
那我就得启动它们。
Well, then I have to jumpstart them.
带我去我们的太阳。
Take me to our sun.
-你不是认真的吧。-对你很有效。
- You can't be serious. - It worked for you.
因为我是根除者,即使在那时,
Because I was the Eradicator and even then,
我漂浮了好几个星期
it took weeks of me floating around
在太阳面前伸展。
outstretched before the sun.
所以你才把我扔进去。
Which is why you're throwing me into it.
——什么?——爸爸。
- What? - Dad.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,但我在堡垒的时候,
I know it sounds crazy, but when I was at the fortress,
我很确定这就是我妈想告诉我的。
I'm pretty sure that's what my mom was trying to tell me.
——很确定吗?-那是什么意思?
- Pretty sure? - What does that even mean?
我听不到她说的每句话。
I couldn't hear everything she was saying.
她想退出,但可能有用。
She was cutting out, but it could work.
-不然你会死的。——它不会。
- Or it'll kill you. - It won't.
然后盟友。
Then Ally will.
也许她会,但我得试试。
Maybe she will, but I have to try.
除非你们有更好的主意,否则我们没时间了。
Unless anyone else has a better idea, we're out of time.
塔尔,我开始把你当作朋友和兄弟来信任
Tal, I've come to trust you as a friend and a brother
现在,我请求你也这样做。
and now, I'm asking you to do the same.
我也需要你们相信我。
I need you guys to trust me too.
这就是我被派来这里的原因。
This is why I was sent here.
超人。
To be Superman.
你说话开始像妈妈了。
You're starting to sound like Mom.
那是因为她是我们家最聪明的人。
That's because she's the smartest person in our family.
我只是希望我们能做点什么。
I just wish there was something we could do.
有。
There is.
不要失去希望。
Don't lose hope.
我爱你们胜过一切。
I love you guys more than anything.
——爱你。-我也爱你,爸爸。
- Love you. - Love you, too, Dad.
我只需要一件东西。
There's just, uh, one thing I need.
别担心。它会工作。
Don't worry. It's gonna work.
我知道会的。
I know it will.
不要失去希望。
Don't lose hope.
这次旅行成功的几率为零
The odds of this journey being successful are nil.
我要这么做,海蒂。你需要加入我们。
I'm doing this, Hedy. You need to get on board.
当然,艾恩斯夫人。你想怎么做?
Of course, Frau Irons. How would you like to proceed?
首先,我需要你登陆我的逃生舱。
First, I need you to sign in to my escape pod.
然后使用pod跟随我进入矿坑
Then use the pod to follow me into the mines.
我们会飞进传送门
We'll fly up into the portal...
通过之间的空格
Through the space in-between
and arrive back into the void.
一旦我们到达目的地,然后呢?
And once we have reached our destination, what then?
我们找到了我爸爸。
We find my dad.
来吧,苏苏,把手给我。
Come on, Soph, give me your hand.
你们看到凯尔了吗?
Hey, have you guys seen Kyle?
他从来没有显示。米奇和富勒也一样。
He never showed. Same with Mitch and Fuller.
但是我们到处都找不到他。
But we can't find him anywhere.
大学二年级生,没关系。我们会找到他的。
Soph, it's okay. We're gonna find him.
抱歉,拉娜,但是从新闻上
I'm sorry, Lana, but from what the news
他可能在另一个世界。
is saying, he's probably on that other world.
拉娜,我不想这么问你,
Lana, I hate to ask you this,
但你身为市长
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表