剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, and it worked, so...
我 我又给你多拿了点
I, uh... I brought you some more.
应该够你服用一段时间了
That should last you awhile.
-坎迪斯 -别担心
Candice... - Oh, don't worry.
我会给你个最低价
I'll hook you up with a good price.
不 不是那么回事
No, no, that's not... it's not about that.
就是
It's just...
我不想再服用了
Honestly, I think I'm done.
乔 你疯了吗
Jon, are you out of your mind?
我不能再这样下去了
I can't. I can't do that anymore.
乔 你刚刚开始担任四分卫啊
Jon, you're starting quarterback, okay?
你不能现在就停手吧 有了这个你才能成功啊
You can't just stop. This... this is what helped you get there.
所有人
Everyone,
请马上离开你们的储物柜
I need you to step away from your lockers.
天哪 是警♥察♥
Oh, my God, that's the police.
缉毒犬 是来查X-氪石的
- Drug dog... - It's for the X-K.
乔纳森 我不能被他们抓住
I can't get caught with this stuff, Jonathan.
要是被我爸上头的人知道了这事
The people my dad works for, if they find out about this,
-我们就一无所有了 -嘘 不会的
we're gonna lose everything. - Shh. No, you won't.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我拿走去扔掉
I'll dump it. I'll dump it, okay?
我是个好学生
I'm a good kid.
他们不会查我的
There's no way they're gonna check me.
如果他们查了 那
And if they do, then...
斯摩维尔公报
不 爸 我不能再等
No, Dad, I will not hang tight
你去想办法了
and let you do your thing.
行吧 那就去哈德卡尔斯的办公室
Well, then go to Hardcastle's office
一脚踢开门
and kick in the door,
因为如果你不去的话 我也会去的
because if you don't, I will.
好吧 等你回电
Fine. Call me back.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
现在迪恩要装成重视家庭观念的候选人了
Now Dean's acting like he's the family-values candidate?
不是吧
Seriously?
我知道 很荒唐
I know. It's absurd.
但是 他们好像就打算用这个策略
But, yeah, that seems to be the strategy they're going for,
遗憾的是 他的竞选
and, unfortunately, his campaign
想怎么宣传我们拦不住
can print whatever message they want.
我得反击
I have to fight back.
他发这个花了多少钱
How much did he pay for this?
-3000 -我可付不起
- $3,000. - I can't afford that.
要是我能决定 我愿意天天给你打广♥告♥
If it was up to me, I would run your ads for free
直到选举结束
every single day up until the election,
但我担心这会违反
but I'm afraid that would violate
竞选融♥资♥法
every campaign finance law imaginable.
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
迪恩有选举办公室的支持
I mean, Dean's got the power of his office
镇上的传言似乎也都对他有利
and the town gossip all working in his favor.
但是你拥有真♥相♥
But you have the truth.
别小看了这一点
Don't underestimate that.
还有足够的时间可以击败迪恩
There's still plenty of time to beat Dean.
你要等他不提防时出手
You just have to catch him off guard.
等一下
One sec.
喂
Hello?
他被抓住干什么了
He was caught with what?
我真同情你 老弟
I pity you, brother.
你为人类做了那么多事
I mean, after everything you've done for humanity,
-结果却是这个下场 -你不停说话都不累的吗
to find yourself here... - Do you ever stop talking?
被驱逐 被监禁
Cast out, imprisoned.
-太丢人了 -是
It's humiliating. - Yes.
但我觉得这些惩罚都比不上听你唠叨
Well, the real punishment is having to listen to you.
这么说太不公平了吧 我可是站你这边的啊
Now, that is unfair. I'm on your side.
你这么快就忘了
Have you so quickly forgotten
上次我们见面时我是怎么帮你的吗
the aid I provided last time we met?
你袭击了我儿子
You attacked my son!
应激反应而已 我承认 但他也没受伤嘛
An overreaction, I admit, but no harm came of it.
我不是让你见到咱们母亲了吗
And did I not bring you face-to-face with our mother?
我做的这可是好事啊 你总得算我份功劳吧
For that good deed alone, I deserve at least some credit.
你被关在这
You got what you deserved...
-是你咎由自取 -你不也一样
to be locked up in here. - With you.
最后的机会 超人
Last chance, Superman.
嫌疑人在哪
Where's my suspect?
我让你去查艾丽·奥尔斯顿
I asked you to look into Ally Allston.
如果你查了 你就知道我们的对手到底是谁
If you did, then you know what we're up against.
如果你没有 那我需要跟哈德卡斯尔将军谈谈
If you didn't, then I need to speak to General Hardcastle.
我跟你说过 现在这事归我管
I told you, I'm in command now,
我需要你交出那个杀了我队员的家伙
and I want that thing that killed my team.
但如果你还是不肯说
But if you won't tell me where he is...
也许他会说
Maybe he will?
什么意思
I beg your pardon?
你们氪星人的秘密太多了
You Kryptonians must have so many secrets.
也许那个家伙就藏在其中一处
Maybe my suspect's hidey-hole is among them?
就算这是真的
Assuming that were true,
协助你我能有什么好处
what would you offer for my cooperation?
很简单 我就不会再折磨你了
Simple... I'll make the pain stop.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
嘿
Hey.
你听说乔纳森·肯特
Do you know anything about Jonathan Kent
从矿洞里拿毒品的事了吗
taking this drug from the mines?
能让我先把书包放下吗
Whoa, can you let me put my stuff down first?
-莎拉 这事很严肃 -我知道
- Sarah, this is serious. - I know.
警长去的时候我也在场
I was there when the sheriff came in.
不过这事我一无所知
No, I didn't know anything about it.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
是啊 乔丹都急坏了
Yeah. Jordan's freaking out.
答应我
Please just promise me...
不要吸食毒品吗 我才没那么蠢
Not to smoke space drugs? Yeah, I'm not that stupid.
是谁
What is it?
爸 都打了无数次了
It's just dad calling for, like, the 100th time.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我有事
No.
我觉得不能什么事都告诉乔丹
I just feel like I can't talk to Jordan about everything.
他是人很好
I mean, he's sweet,
但他和他爸之间最大的问题是
but the biggest problem he has with his dad
肯特先生喜欢教育他
is the coach shorts that Mr. Kent likes to wear,
只是他现在有很多家事要处理
and he just has a lot going on with his family right now.
他不需要别的东西
He doesn't need another thing.
你知道吗 跟朋友
You know, it might be good
发泄一下可能对你有好处
for you to just vent to a friend a little bit.
你觉得跟谁
Is there anyone else
谈这件事比较好开口
you feel comfortable talking to about this?
20个X-氪石吸入器
20 X-K inhalers?
-20个 -我本来要把它们处理掉的
20. - I was getting rid of them.
别骗我 乔纳森 今天不可以
Do not lie to me, Jonathan, not today!
这个家现在经历的已经够多了
This family is going through enough right now,
我是在努力保证
and I am trying so hard
这个家别散架了
to keep it together.
所以我要问你
So I'm gonna ask you,
你得跟我说实话
and you are gonna be honest with me.
-你在贩毒吗 -没有
Are you selling drugs? - No.
妈妈 我保证
Mom, I promise.
严格意义上来说 这不是毒品 对吧
And it's not even technically drugs, right?
警长甚至不打算起诉
The sheriff's not even pressing charges.
把这话跟学校说去吧 乔纳森
Tell that to the school, Jonathan.
他们现在正在开会决定
They are meeting right now to decide
要不要开除你
whether or not to have you expelled!
不管你怎么归类
And regardless of how you classify
实验性太空麻醉剂
experimental space narcotics,
你到底拿着这么多干什么
what the hell were you doing with so much of it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
如果你还想再走出这个家门 最好告诉我
If you ever want to leave this house again, you better.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表