剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人与露易丝 前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
摩根·埃奇很有可能
It's very possible that Morgan Edge
正在组建一只军队
is building an army.
他们将氪星意识
We're putting Kryptonian consciousnesses
注入人体
into people's bodies.
你叫什么名字?娜塔莉·约翰逊
Your name is? Natalie Johnson.
我们刚从哪里搬到这?
We just moved here from...
完全被丧心病狂的氪星人摧毁了的星球
A planet that was totally destroyed by psychopathic Kryptonians.
妈?不 不 不 纳特 纳特
Mom? No. No. No. Nat. Nat.
哦 不 那不是你妈妈
Oh, no. That's not your mother.
所以他们现在搬来这里?
So they're moving here now or-
他们会一直呆在农场
They're gonna stay at the farm
直到找到地方住
until they find some place to live.
还有我们的市长 乔治·迪恩
And our mayor, George Dean...
而你所做的一切只是为了掩盖你的丑事
And all you're doing is covering your ass
这样你就不会觉得选举会带来负面影响
so you don't feel the blowback come election time.
嘿 见见我们的一个朋友 丹尼尔·哈特
Hey, meet a friend of ours,Daniel Hart.
正如你所见
And as you can see
现在有一个为我工作的得力助手
I've already got the best people working for me.
抱歉 也许我们可以再试一次
I'm sorry,maybe we could try it again
当我没有感觉的时候觉得很糟糕
when I'm not feeling really crappy.
她感觉不舒服
She wasn't feeling well.
你确定她说的话是真的?
You sure she was telling the truth?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
国防部正在训练军校里一些有天赋的学生
The DOD is training some of our gifted students.
你给他们身上戴的那个标志不是你能给的
That crest you put on their suits,it's not yours to give.
美国不止可以拥有一个超人
America can have more than one Superman.
♪ 你知道我很懒 也不会去乞讨 ♪
♪ You know I ain't gonna crawl and I ain't gonna beg ♪
♪ 但我要写下我这辈子的生活规律 ♪
♪ I'm gonna write my own rules for life ♪
♪ 所以我上路之后 ♪
♪ And so I head out on the road ♪
♪ 你就会知道我们会成功的 ♪
♪ You know we gonna make it work ♪
♪ 能活着我感到很幸运 ♪
♪ I feel lucky to be alive ♪
哇 你起床多久了?
Wow. How long have you been up?
没多久 -这些都是你做的?
A bit. You made all this?
是的
Yeah.
这些鸡蛋是炒熟的还是三分熟的?
Are those eggs over-medium or scrambled?
两种都有
A little bit of both.
等等 嗯嗯 等下我们的客人
Wait, uh-uh. Wait for our guests.
额....
Oh...
早上好 大家睡得怎么样?
Good morning. How'd everybody sleep?
嗯 呃 有一张真正的床挺不错的
Well, it's, uh, nice to have a real bed at least.
你会习惯睡到公鸡叫你起床的
You'll get used to the roosters.
不 你就不是这样
No, you won't.
你真好 愿意把你的房♥间借给内特 乔
Well, uh, it was nice of you to lend Nat your room, Jon.
啊 不用担心
Ah, no worries.
你们会想办法报答我的 对吧?
You guys will find a way to pay me back, right?
好了 大家都坐下来吃
All right,everybody grab a bite.
呃 你知道 你不必做这些 露易丝
Uh, you know, you didn't have to do all this, Lois.
不 很高兴 真的
No, happy to.
嗯 有蛋 培根和香肠
Really. Um, there's egg and bacon and sausage.
对不起 但我是个素食主义者
Sorry, but I'm kind of vegan.
好吧 要不我做些燕麦片或者切一些水果
Okay. I can whip up some oatmeal or slice up some fruit.
我不是一个喜欢吃早餐的人 但是谢谢
I'm not really a big breakfast person, but thanks.
好吧
Okay.
那么 呃
Well, then, uh...
我想你们有足够时间的话
I guess you boys should have plenty to
爸 爸?
Dad. Dad.
爸 爸
Dad. Dad.
克拉克 克拉克
Clark. Clark.
怎么回事?
What was that?
超人与露易丝
你有幻觉?
You're having visions?
是从我救下那艘下沉的潜艇开始的
They started when I saved that sinking sub
而且当时还在地震的时候
and then again during the earthquake.
那你为什么不告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
当时你有其他的事情要忙
You had other things to worry about.
也许今天由我来带孩子们去学校
Maybe I should take the kids to school today.
不 没关系 我可以 -别这样
No, it's okay. I can do it. - Please, no.
这个忙还是让我来帮你吧
You'd be doing me a favor.
今天是纳特的第一天
It's Nat's first day.
你当时在这些幻觉中看到了什么?
What exactly are you seeing in these visions?
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
某种破坏和岩石摇摇欲坠
Destruction of some sort,rocks crumbling.
像一个...好像一个采石场在塌方
It's like a-- it's like a cave-in.
就这些?
That's it?
到最后我还听到了尖叫声
In this last one, I heard screaming.
听起来像行星被摧毁吗?
Did it sound like a planet being destroyed?
你是说氪星?
You mean Krypton?
你觉得这些可能是佐德留下的记忆吗?
Think these could be residual memories from Zod?
如果是这样的话 我们就有大问题了
If they are, we have a major problem.
你不是唯一一个拥有
You're not the only one who had
氪星意识的人
Kryptonian consciousness put inside them.
乔丹 -他还好
Jordan. - He's fine.
是的 现在
Yeah, for now.
我们必须弄清楚是什么原因造成的
We have to figure out what's causing it
万一他开始也受影响
in case it starts to affect him, too.
有一个人可以肯定的知道
There's only one person that would know for sure.
嘿 亲爱的 是的?
Hey, hon? Yeah?
大家很快就会到这里来
People are gonna be here soon.
所以我们得快速置办好
So let's just set up quickly
这是丹尼尔所需要担心的
so all Daniel needs to worry about
他想在门口迎接大家
is greeting folks at the door.
我马上就搞定了BOSS -谢谢
I'm all over it, boss. - Thanks.
但是大家都在干嘛?
What are people doing here already?
维姬答应我整个上午都去餐厅的
Vicky, promised me the restaurant all morning.
可能还得麻烦一下你 拉娜
Getting out of your hair, Lana.
这次我们付钱了 乔治
We paid for this time, George.
这都是你的
And it's all yours.
没有伤害 没有犯规 嗯?
No harm, no foul, hmm?
你知道 这么多年来的第一次
You know, this is the first time in years
我并不是在没有对手的情况下参选 -嗯 嗯 我很清楚
that I haven't run unopposed. - Mm-hmm. I'm well aware.
嗯 期待这次友好的竞争
Well, looking forward to a little friendly competition.
这件事一点也不友好
Ain't gonna be nothing friendly about it.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a good day.
我等不及丹尼尔粉碎这个洋洋得意的混♥蛋♥
I can't wait for Daniel to crush that smug bastard.
是的
Yeah.
哟 最好在举重室保存些体力
Yo, better conserve your strength for the weight room.
那个连肉卷都举不起来得家伙说的
Says the guy that can barely curl a patty melt.
嗯 这就是我转行的原因
Well, that's why I switched up
我的整个养生之道 肯特
my whole regimen, Kent.
现在是我发扬光大的时候了
Now it's my time to shine.
你真恶心
You're gross.
嘿 呃 莎拉
Hey, uh, Sarah.
嘿 呃 我想知道你去不去吃午饭?
Hey, uh, I was wondering if you want to go to lunch?
好
Yeah.
很好
Great.
好
Yeah.
所以 学会法语很酷
So, French--pretty cool.
学会你可能会说三种语言
You could be trilingual.
是的,这就是...我希望的
Yeah, that's-- that's the hope.
嘿 娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
嘿
Hey.
嗯 这是我的女朋友莎拉
Uh, so this is my girlfriend, Sarah.
很高兴见到你 我是娜塔莉
Nice to meet you. I'm Natalie.
嗨 听说你♥爸♥爸在大都会是汽修老师♥傅♥?
Hi. So your dads are, like, old Metropolis buddies?
嗯 是的 差不多
Uh, yeah, something like that.
呃 她会留下来和我们一起在农场
Uh, she's gonna be staying with us at the farm
直到她爸爸在城里找到工作
until her dad can find a job here in town.
哦 那很酷
Oh, that's cool.
嘿 你们谁知道
Hey, do either of you guys know
东翼地下室在哪里?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表