剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- Dad. - No!
——爸爸——爸爸!——不!
- Dad--Dad! - No!
不!
No!
伙计们,我们得找地方躲起来。
Boys, we got to get to cover.
这是爸爸。
It's Dad.
这是克拉克。
It's Clark.
这是超人。
It's Superman.
带一些更多。
Take some more.
让他们分开。
Keep them apart.
啊!
Aah!
超人。
Superman.
朋友,celebration
Friends, celebration
今天,全世界的人们
Today, people all over the world
在感恩中站在一起。
stand together in gratitude.
我们的差异相比之下微不足道
Our differences pale in comparison
让我们团结在一起的东西。
to the things that unite us.
我们为真理、正义和更美好的明天而奋斗。
We strive for truth, justice, and a better tomorrow.
我们感谢那位代表了这些理想的英雄,
And we are grateful to the hero who exemplifies those ideals,
所以请和我一起度过这个奇迹星期一
so join me on this Miracle Monday
向明日之星本人表达我们的谢意
as we express our thanks to the Man of Tomorrow himself,
我们的世界的英雄,
our world's hero,
超人!
Superman!
——太好了。——谢谢你,朱迪。谢谢你!
- That's great. - Thanks, Judy. Thank you.
嗨。谢谢。谢谢你!
Hi. Thanks. Thank you.
祝贺你,市长。
Congratulations, Mayor.
关于演讲,关于事件,
On the speech, on the events,
做一个真正的领导者
on being exactly the kind of leader
你一直希望这个小镇拥有的。
you have always wanted this town to have.
谢谢你!有你在,意义重大。
Thank you. It means a lot coming from you.
我真希望我当时在场。
I wish I'd been there.
为你投票,为竞选出力,
To vote for you, to help with the campaign,
在困难的时候陪在你身边。
to be there when things were hard.
你是忙。
You were busy.
作为交换,你确实拯救了世界。
And as a trade-off, you did save the world.
会很艰难吗
Would've been kind of rough
上任第一周就处理大决战
dealing with Armageddon my first week as mayor,
我们扯平了。
so let's call it even.
这是公平的。
That's fair.
我只希望我们能找到办法
I just hope we can find a way to--
克拉克,你把一切都告诉我之后
Clark, after you told me everything,
我只是需要空间。
I just needed space.
我想我内心深处觉得我可以保护我的女儿们
I guess a part of me thought that I could protect my girls
远离那些幼稚的疯狂。
from all this craziness, which was naive.
但即使莎拉不知道,这也很艰难
But even if Sarah didn't know, it would be tough
过没有你的生活。
getting through this life without you in it.
相同。
Same.
我保证,从现在开始
I promise, from now on,
我将永远对一切都是完全诚实的。
I will always be completely honest about everything.
是的,这让我很害怕。
Yeah and that scares me.
但至少我们会在一起。
But at least we will all be in it together.
你做了什么?
You done?
我有点希望
I was kind of hoping
我们会在乐队成立前出版。
we'd publish before the band got started.
它准备好了,只是有些东西
It's ready, there's just something
我想先跟你谈谈。
I wanted to talk to you about first.
这对克拉克?
This about Clark?
-是的。——好的。
- Yeah. - Okay.
我查过他了,看起来
Well, I did check him out, and it looks like
克拉克其实只在《星球日报》工作
Clark's really only worked at the "Daily Planet."
-克丽丝-不,我知道
- Chrissy-- - No, I know.
我是说,这是一篇很棒的论文
I mean, it's a great paper
主要是因为你写了一篇很棒的论文。
mainly because you made it a great paper.
听我说。
Just listen to me.
嗯…
Um...
克拉克是……
Clark is...
超人。
Superman.
是的,你的丈夫,
Yeah, your husband,
克拉克·肯特……他是超人。
Clark Kent... he's Superman.
你不是在开玩笑。
And you're not kidding.
什么——
What--
哇。
Wow.
我很抱歉。我有点不知所措。
I'm sorry. I'm kind of overwhelmed.
我知道很多。
I know it's a lot.
在我发现之前,我已经和他约会好几个月了。
I had been dating him for months before I found out.
其他人知道吗?
Do other people know?
除了我的家人,还不到几个。
Outside of my family, less than a handful.
那为什么告诉我?
Well, then why tell me?
因为你是我的搭档和朋友,
Because you are my partner and you are my friend,
我也厌倦了对你隐瞒真♥相♥
and I am tired of hiding the truth from you.
你应该得到更好的。
You deserve better.
这是我听过的最大的秘密。
This is the biggest secret anyone's ever told me.
我的意思是,这差不多
I mean, this is pretty much
世界上最大的秘密。
the biggest secret in the entire world.
我有点激动了。
I'm getting kind of emotional.
我的天,我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God,
我需要发誓保密之类的吗?
do I need to swear like an oath of secrecy or something?
只要不告诉别人就好了。
Just not telling anybody else would be great.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
我想让你知道我从来没有想过要对你撒谎
I want you to know that I never wanted to lie to you.
我了解到的你和你♥爸♥爸的事,
All this stuff that I've learned about you and your dad,
我是说,现在回想起来,这很有道理。
I mean, looking back, it makes so much sense.
这是世界上最大的秘密,
It's the biggest secret in the world,
你必须真正信任一个人。
and you have to really trust somebody.
我相信你,莎拉。
I do trust you, Sarah.
我知道,我从没说过对不起
I know, and I never said sorry
因为你背叛了我的信任
for betraying that trust
那年夏天我在夏令营吻了奥布里。
this summer at camp when I kissed Aubrey.
我们已经讨论过了。
We already talked about that.
但我没说对不起。
But I didn't say I was sorry.
你信任我,你对我忠诚,但我不是。
You trusted me, you were faithful to me, and I wasn't.
我应该直接道歉的。相反,我攻击了你
I should've just apologized. Instead, I came at you
我想从一段感情中得到的一切
with all of things that I wanted from a relationship
我从来没想过
and I never really thought about
你经历了什么,你需要什么。
what you were going through or what you needed.
乔丹,我真的很抱歉。
And, Jordan, I'm really sorry.
我想我从没告诉过你。
Well, I guess I never told you.
我不太喜欢说出自己的感受。
I'm not great about opening up about how I feel.
我也想,但我没有。
I want to be, but I'm not.
我会努力做到更好。
And I'm gonna try to be better with that.
也许就是这样。
Maybe that's just it.
也许我们需要重置一下,
Maybe we just kinda need to reset,
要诚实,和对方交谈,说出我们的感受。
be honest, talk to each other, and say how we feel.
好吧,我们从头开始。
All right, let's start from the beginning.
还记得那些电线杆砸在我和我哥哥身上吗?
Remember when those poles fell on my brother and I?
那是我第一次使用我的能力。
That was the first time I used my powers.
我还不知道呢。
I didn't even know it yet.
哦!
Oh!
谢谢!
Thanks!
嗯,你知道吗?
Hmm, you know what?
我觉得大黄派还是值得一趟的。
I think the rhubarb pie was worth the drive after all.
我也这么认为。
I think so too.
你没事吧?
You okay?
与你…永远。
With you around...always.
好吗?
Shall we?
她一整天都那样看着我。
She's been looking at me like that all day.
是啊,我们得努力解决这个问题。
Yeah, we're gonna have to work on that.
打扰一下,市长夫人。
Excuse me, Mrs. Mayor.
听着,我知道这可能有点鲁莽,
Um, hey, listen, I know this might be a bit forward,
但鉴于今天的精神,
but given the spirit of the day,
我想知道你是否愿意跳舞。
I was wondering if you might like to dance.
嘿,你明白吗?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表