剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
突发新闻
发现氪星人弱点
露易丝·莱恩 现场报道
我厌倦了不完整的感觉 我终于看透了
露西
超人和露易丝
又一场本可避免的灾难
莎拉·库欣
竞选镇长
为拉娜投上一票
镇长竞选答辩
新钢铁之躯
一个月后
艾米丽
请打给我
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
我只想陪陪我的女孩们
All I wanna do is spend time with my two girls
爸爸 那个不是妈妈
Dad, that's not Mom.
她还是不在了
She's still gone.
妈妈
Mom!
克莉斯不回我电♥话♥
Chrissy hasn't returned any of my calls,
露西的短♥信♥ 意思就是要告别
Lucy texts cryptic goodbyes,
安德森跟着吊坠一起失踪了
and Anderson's missing along with the pendant.
他们万一要去逆世界呢
What if they're trying to get into the inverse world?
我们会跟自己的
We're gonna merge with our other selves
二重身完整融合
and become whole.
救救我们
Help us!
不
No!
我就知道露西会想通的
I knew Lucy would come through.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
她会在国防部
She's gonna stay at the DOD
待上很长一段时间
for a very long time.
为什么要在我茶里下药
Put something in my tea. Why?
我要确保艾丽能够到另一边去
To make sure Ally gets to the other side.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就知道露西能够到这边来
I knew Lucy would come through.
我们还把那件外衣修好了
We fixed that thing's suit too.
但是我们得赶紧了
But we need to hurry.
没有时间了
We don't have much time.
我是莱恩
This is Lane.
什么
What?
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your assistance.
露西说只有你能够传送过去
Lucy said you were the only one who could get across.
你会找到安德森吧
You'll find Anderson, right?
你会救他吧
You'll save him?
马上我就能解救所有人了
Soon I'll be able to save everyone.
克拉克
Clark.
艾丽从国防部逃出来了
Ally broke out of the DOD.
她又想穿过那传送门了
She's trying to get through again.
你太迟了
You're too late.
她已经到逆世界了
She made it to the other side.
那我就把她带回来
Then I'll bring her back.
你办不到的 超人
You can't, Superman.
就算你穿着这套战衣
Not even you can make it through.
也无法传送
Not in that.
德州海岸的钻井平台着火
It's been over ten hours since the oil rig
已经过去了10个小时
off the coast of Texas caught fire,
其两百名员工生死未卜
and while the fate of its 200 member crew
与此同时 世界再次发问
remains unclear, the world is wondering once again,
"超人去哪了"
"Where is Superman?"
这是在超人失踪期间
This is yet another catastrophic event
上周发生的另一起
in the past week where the world's hero
灾难性事件
has failed to appear,
这让民众感到不安
leaving many to fear the worst.
超人的持续缺席
Superman's continued absence
迫使大都会城官员
has forced Metropolis officials
让应急小队时刻
to put all emergency response teams
保持最高戒备
on full alert.
我们必须关注于
We need to be focused
加强我们的家庭价值观
on strengthening our family values.
在斯摩维尔 所有人都是家人
And in Smallville, family should include everyone,
不仅仅是赞助你的那些人
not just your top donors.
准备好了吗
Hey. I'm ready when you are.
你觉得约翰·亨利还会顶替一段时间吗
Do you think John Henry's gonna have to fill in much longer?
我觉得他只是在需要的时候才会出现
I'm sure he'll fill in as long as he needs to.
你弟弟呢 他又去训练听觉了
Where's your brother? - He's listening again.
带上东西
Grab your stuff.
乔丹 你不能再这样了
Jordan, you don't have to keep doing this.
我想要找到他
I'm just trying to find him.
你♥爸♥爸应该听不到传送门外面的声音
I don't even think your dad could hear through a portal.
都一个月了
It's been a month.
爸爸从未消失这么久过
Dad's never been gone this long.
我知道 他肯定有自己的原因
I know. I'm sure he has a reason.
他肯定是有别的事
I'm sure he has a really good reason.
好吧 我们走
Okay? Let's go.
400米后到达斯摩维尔
Smallville coming up in 1/4 mile.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
真的好难啊 这样吧
- It's harder than it looks. - You know what?
集♥会♥上肯定有吃的
I'm sure there'll be food at the rally.
我们去那吃吧
We can just grab something over there.
不要 我再试着做一批
No, no. Lemme just try another batch.
别吧 我们要迟到了
Hey, no. We're gonna be late.
我洗漱下就出发吧
Lemme just wash up real quick and we'll head over.
重要的日子到了
It's the big day.
投票亭已经开门了
Polls are officially open.
你们如果想锻炼下的话
Any of you who would like some exercise,
就去人行横道上
I'd love it if you would hit the pavement
让大家投票
and make sure people show up to vote.
其他人员帮忙接听电♥话♥
Everyone else, if you could please help on the phones.
除此之外 我只想说
Other than that, I just wanna say,
无论今天结果如何
whatever happens today,
都很感谢你们
thank you.
好了 出发吧
Oh, we're gonna do it.
拉娜 拉娜
Lana. Lana.
拉娜 拉娜
Lana. Lana.
大家回到岗位上吧
Okay, let's get back to work.
我们要选出一个镇长呢
We got a mayor to elect.
嘿 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你们能来 肯定要来啊
- Thanks for coming. - Of course.
克拉克没来吗 他真的想来的
- No Clark? - He really wanted to be here,
但他还在大都会工作呢
but he's still on assignment in Metropolis.
看来这事不小啊
Seems like a really big story.
是啊 我觉得也是
Yeah, I think so.
你也看到了我不善于
Well, you saw my poor attempt
表达谢意 所以我想你能不能帮我看看
at thanking everyone, which is why I was wondering
我的演讲稿
if you'd take a look at my speeches.
你应该为自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你说啥
- Uh, sorry? - What?
你害得橄榄球赛季取消了
For getting the football season canceled.
我儿子都高三
My son is a senior.
这将是他最后一次穿上棒球服
This is the last time he'd ever put on that uniform,
而因为你 他现在不能打橄榄球了
and he doesn't get to do it now because of you.
现在不是说这个的时候 芭布
This isn't the time, Barb.
你这语气也不对
Or the tone.
抱歉露易丝
I'm sorry, Lois.
芭布说的没错
Barb's not wrong.
很多人都是这么觉得的
A lot of people feel the same way.
我说了现在不是说这个的时候
I said this isn't the time.
行吧 我还是
Yeah, you know what, I think...
挨家挨户去做宣传吧
I think I'll just go door-to-door.
亲爱的 我还是走吧
- Hey, honey... - It's better if I'm not here.
真的抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
谢谢你为我们出头 不过我确实不能
Thank you for stepping up, although I can't say
怪他们
I really blame them.
给我看看你写了什么吧
Here, why don't you show me what you have?
好
Yeah.
我们打几个电♥话♥吧
Guess we're gonna be making some calls.
行啊
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表