剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, guess so.
嘿 乔丹 你没事吧
Hey, Jordan, is everything okay?
我跟奥布里走近了之后
It's just, you know, since I've been talking to Aubrey
感觉你疏远了我
a little bit more, you kind of seem distant.
有任务 紧急事件
We got a 10-41 code 2.
14号♥高速 Q镇
Highway 14, County Q.
走神了 我们需要水
- Hello? - Now! We need water!
抱歉
- I... - I'm so sorry.
我得走了 你才刚来啊
I gotta go. - You just got here.
但是我还是应该去看看乔
Yeah, but I should really check on Jon.
一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
这么快就走了吗 嗯
- Leaving already? - Yeah.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我们能帮上什么吗
How can we help?
打电♥话♥吧
Calls?
阿尔瓦雷斯 能收到吗
Alvarez, do you copy?
我们这儿忙不过来了
It's getting hectic in here.
塔梅拉 我们走
Come on, Tamera. Let's go!
得离开这里了
We gotta move.
注意脚下
Watch your step. Watch your step.
前进
Advancing.
阿尔瓦雷斯 收到了吗
Alvarez, do you copy?
队长 要失控了
Cap, this is getting out of control.
下面有巨大的漩涡 队长
That's a helluva whirl, Chief.
队长 我们需要支援
Captain, we need to back up!
去拿那个水管 塔梅拉
Go get the other hose, Tamera.
你去灭D区的火 这里有我
Attack the delta side. I got this.
是长官
Yes, sir.
快
Come on!
这什么鬼
What the hell?
你会投拉娜的吧
So I can count on your vote then?
棒极了谢谢你
Awesome. Thank you.
你觉得你妈能干掉迪恩吗
You think your mom will take down Dean?
希望如此
I hope so.
她值得赢一把
She deserves a win.
真不敢相信竞选今天开始了
I can't believe today's the day.
成为新任镇长的感觉如何
How's it feel to be, like, the new mayor?
太疯狂了
- It's crazy.
我需要些新鲜空气
I think I need some air.
等会儿 娜塔莉
Wait, Nat. Nat?
不
No!
快离开这里
You need to get out of here.
快走
Go! Now!
嘿 娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling any better?
你没看到我爸爸光天化日之下
Did you not see my dad blatantly flirting
调戏你的已婚母亲吗
with your married mom?
额
Well, uh,
你说我的已婚父母
"married" is kind of a strong word
倒也不是很恰当 这么说你开心点了吗
for my parents right now, if that helps.
并没有
It doesn't.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我失礼了
I'm sorry. That was rude.
我就是
I just...
今天是我妈妈的忌日
today's the day my mom died.
我很抱歉娜塔莉
Nat, I'm so sorry.
我不知道啊
I had no idea.
是啊 你怎么能知道呢
Yeah, how could you?
我爸爸在那逍遥快活
My dad's out here living his best life
就好像她根本不存在一样
like she never even existed.
也许他在用他的方式消化这件事
Maybe he's just dealing with it differently?
你知不知道我今天早上花了一小时
You know I spent an hour this morning
想重现出她做的华夫饼
trying to recreate her homemade waffle recipe,
而他根本没有注意到
and he didn't even notice?
我就是想用某种方式来祭奠她
I just wanted to, I don't know, do something to remember her.
咱们可以祭奠啊
Maybe we could do something.
怎么祭奠
Like what?
每年鬼节的时候
Um, every year on Día de los Muertos,
我们都会给爷爷做个祭台
we make an altar for my grandpa, an ofrenda.
这就是我们纪念他一生的方式
It's like our way of celebrating his life.
也许可以给你妈妈建一个
Maybe we could do that for your mom,
如果你愿意的话
if you want?
听起来很不错
That actually sounds really nice.
好的
Cool. Okay.
我去买♥♥蜡烛和花
I'll get the candles, the flowers...
然后我们需要你妈妈的照片
oh, and then we just need a picture of your mom.
我手上没有
Oh, I don't have one.
没必要是一张完美的照片
It doesn't have to be the perfect picture.
给我你的手♥机♥我们来找一下
Just give me your phone and we can look...
抱歉 我不是故意的 不 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... - No, I'm sorry.
我去找我爸了
- I just... - I need to find my dad.
小娜 真抱歉
- Nat, I... - I'm sorry.
好了 下面来看看败选演讲
Okay, and now to the concession speech,
我们肯定也用不上
which we will not be using.
哦 别这么说
Oh, don't jinx it.
你们看到我爸了吗
Have you seen my dad?
他刚刚还在这
He was standing right there a minute ago.
出什么事了吗 能麻烦你
Is everything okay? - Can you please just
带我回家吗
take me home?
好 当然了
Yeah, of course.
我先带她走 好
I'm gonna drop her off. - Yeah.
你好
Hello?
是的 我是拉娜·库欣
Yes, this is Lana Cushing.
爸
Dad?
我让他们别打电♥话♥的
Aw, hell, I told 'em not to call.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
出什么事了 我没事
- What happened? - I'm fine.
只是一些擦碰伤
It's just some bumps and bruises, okay?
他们只是带我来快速检查一下
They just brought me here for a quick once-over.
我在车上给你做了这个
I made this for you in the car.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
我正需要这个
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's just what I needed.
真抱歉
Aw, I'm sorry.
我知道你正忙着竞选的事
I know you got a lot going on with the election.
不 没事的 爸 你差点就
- No, it's fine. - Dad, you almost died
葬身火海 是啊
in a fire? - Yeah.
的确挺糟心的
A strange one at that.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
艾米丽快疯了
Emily is freaking out.
我真得走了
I really do have to go.
你是该走了 快去吧
You should go. Go.
反正我很快也能离开这儿的
I'm gonna be outta here pretty soon anyways.
为什么不跟我们一起呢
Why don't you come with us?
我还得顺路回趟公♥寓♥
um, I'm just gonna stop by the apartment first,
然后 好好洗个澡 好吗
you know, and, uh, get myself cleaned up, okay?
嘿 你需要帮忙吗
Hey, do you need, uh, help with anything?
多跟你妈妈在一块会更好些 米娅
Time is better spent with your mom, mija.
晚上见吧 好吗
I'll see you later tonight, okay?
你是怎么了
Yo, what happened to you?
发生了一场超级大火
There was this crazy fire,
我得救库欣先生
and I had to save Mr. Cushing,
情急之下
and I got cornered, so...
我飞起来了 什么
I flew. - What?
你飞起来了 真的吗
You flew? No way.
是啊 倒也没飞多远
Yeah, not very far or anything.
那有什么的 这也算数啊
Yeah, but who cares? That still counts.
之后约翰·亨利出现
Yeah, and then John Henry showed up
他的战衣带有灭火装置 所以
and his suit had this fire extinguisher, so...
等等 他没发现你吧
Wait, he didn't see you, did he?
没 没有 他只会看到一个穿连帽衫的家伙
No, no, he just saw some guy in a hoodie.
他难道没有携带什么
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表