剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我得出去了
I have to get out there.
试着好好享受吧
Just try to enjoy yourselves.
-是他 -我的天哪
- It's him! - Oh, my God!
真的是他
It's really him!
哈喽...
Hello, hello, hello. Hello.
艾尔先生 拜托你
Mr. El, please!
-大个子吉姆 没事的 -艾尔先生 拜托你
-Big Jim, Big Jim, it's okay. - Mrs. El, please!
要不我们为他们拍张照吧
Uh, how 'bout we just get a picture for these guys?
太感谢你了 我们是你的忠实粉丝
Thank you so much. We're like your biggest fans.
十分感谢你们这样的人
Aw, well, I owe it all to people like you.
笑一个 伙计们
Smile, guys.
看看他吧
Look at him.
好了
There you go.
爸爸从不待见他不喜欢的粉丝
Dad's definitely never met a fan he didn't like.
哇喔
Wh... whoa!
看起来乔纳森终于得到他的超能力了
Looks like Jonathan finally got his powers.
-这让事情复杂化了 -这很完美
- This complicates things. - It's perfect.
他终于能明白我每天都在做什么了
He can finally see what I deal with on a daily basis.
什么 你是想要让我们15岁的儿子
What, are you suggesting we let our 15-year-old son
做一个英雄吗
be a hero?
我会指导他的
With my guidance.
他也只能和我一起出任务
And he only goes on missions with me.
这样的话我就能手把手教他
That way, I can show him the ins and outs.
-你是个英雄 -你能告诉我们
- You're a hero! - Can you tell us how long
-你会飞有多久了吗 -我能与你合影吗
- have you been able to fly? - Can I get a picture with you?
你真的觉得他准备好了吗
You really think he's ready for this?
你说的没错
You're right.
我们得找黛布
We should call Deb.
我们来谈谈装备的问题
Let's talk outfits.
我想他应该和他爸穿一样的装备
I assumed he'd be wearing the same suit as his dad.
事实上 我是想
Actually, um, I mean,
我想着要不就随意些好了
I was thinking of something maybe more casual,
但也要酷一些的
but also cooler.
简约但有个性
Simple but stylish.
新一代的英雄 我喜欢
A hero for the next generation. Love it.
你给媒体想好你的外号♥了吗
Have you thought of a name for me to give the press?
呃
Oh, um...
超级小子怎么样
What about Superboy?
你是要让我难堪吗
Seriously trying to embarrass me right now?
我挺喜欢啊
I-I like it.
就乔·艾尔就好了
Just Jon-El.
卡尔·艾尔之子
Son of Kal-El.
让世界知道艾尔家族出英雄
It's important the world knows that the Els are a family
这很重要
of heroes.
大多数艾尔家的人吧
Well... most of the Els.
他说着玩的
He's just teasing.
你的超能力迟早也会显现
Your powers are gonna come in any day now.
你想延续你家族的名声
It's great that you're carrying on
这很好 但你也可以想办法让自己
the family name, but you might wanna think
从你父亲的光环中显露出来
of a way to make yourself stand out from your dad.
比如呢 广♥告♥语吗
Like what? Like a catchphrase?
我想可以比这更好
I think we can do better than that.
# 我站上舞台 #
# I'm on stage #
# 逢场作戏 #
# It's all an act #
# 真心害怕自己会退缩不前 #
# I'm really scared that I may fall back #
# 理论上讲 #
# On the abstract #
# 我就是这样的人 #
# It'd be exactly where I'm at #
# 如果你要化身漫游之眼 #
# If you're to be the roaming eye #
# 那么希望它能打开 #
# Well, pry it open #
# 让我告诉你为何能够看到 #
# And let me tell you why it sees #
# 残忍♥事实 #
# The harsh realities #
# 所以让我们从面前的过去开始 #
# So let's begin with the past in front #
# 所有一切 #
# And all the things #
# 你现已毫不在意 #
# That you really don't care about now #
好了 来 这边
Okay, come on. This way.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
就 拯救世界啊
Uh, just out saving the world.
我们说好的 你不能在
We have talked about this. You're not supposed
没有你♥爸♥的陪同下自己去
to do any of that without your father.
妈 别紧张 好吗
Mom, relax. All right?
就一个小事故
It was a simple accident.
不需要爸爸的帮助
I don't need Dad's help.
这不是重点
That's not the point!
这大概就是重点
Yeah, but it kinda is, though.
你才刚15
You are barely 15.
-这不是你能决定的 -是啊 我很确定
-That is not your call to make. - Yeah, I'm pretty sure
当世人看到我的能力后
that that unicorn left the barn as soon as the world saw
-就不再是如此了 -我是你父亲
-what I could do. - I am your father.
我让你做什么就做什么 明白吗
You do what I tell you to do, you understand?
所以我现在有了超能力
Oh, so now you wanna be my dad
你才想来当我爸了
now that I have powers.
你之前在哪儿呢
Where were you before?
别用这种语气跟我说话
Don't you take that tone with me.
你明明知道我在哪儿
You know exactly where I was.
事实上 是啊 我知道
Actually, yeah, yeah, I do.
卖♥♥卖♥♥你的超人牌鞋
Uh, selling your shoe line
招待招待凯文一家
and hosting the Kevins.
偶尔还跟总统出去旅旅游
Oh, and the trips with President Seinfeld.
我身上有我的责任 乔纳森
I have responsibilities, Jonathan!
我本以为你现在能懂了
I thought, by now, you would understand that.
就是因为这个啊 爸
That's the thing, Dad.
你总让我
It's always, always
去理解你
about me understanding you.
或许你能考虑一下
Maybe, for once in your life,
我的感受 哪怕就一次
you should think about how I'm feeling.
乔纳森 我们能谈谈吗
Jonathan, can we please just talk about this?
算了吧
Forget it.
我20分钟前就该去见米斯蒂了
I was supposed to meet Misty 20 minutes ago.
不行 我可是站在这呢 乔纳森
No, but I'm here now, Jonathan.
不是什么事都和你有关的 爸
Well, it's not always about you, Pops.
感觉我爸已经不知道我是谁了
It feels like my dad has no idea who I am anymore.
可能不吧
Probably not.
我是说你知道吗
I mean, do you even know?
-知道什么 -你是谁
- Know what? - Who you are.
只是感觉自从我们认识之后
It just seems like, ever since we've met,
你一直在努力寻找自我
you've been trying to find yourself,
就像是你已经开始迷失了
like a part of you has been missing.
请冷静一下
Please calm it down
我想这可能是真的吧
I guess maybe that's true.
我知道这是真的
I know it's true,
所以我想给你介绍个人
which is why there's someone I'd like you to meet.
乔纳森·艾尔
Jonathan El.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
你就是星城起义的幕后主使
You're the lady behind those uprisings in Star City.
一个误会罢了
A simple misunderstanding.
是政♥府♥挑起了骚乱
The government started the riots.
他们看到艾莉有十亿追随者
They see that Ally has a billion followers
-然后 -米斯蒂 拜托
- and... - Misty, please.
现在说这些不重要
That's not important right now.
你比较重要
You are.
-我 -你有天赋
- Me? - You have gifts.
天赋异禀 我想
Many. There's something
给你看样东西
that I would like to show you...
如果你愿意的话
if you're open to it...
这能改变你
Something that would change everything
对自己的认知
that you think you know about yourself.
好啊
Sure.
何乐不为
Why not?
太棒了
Wonderful.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表