剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
一年前
超人和露易丝
迪恩镇长
家庭价值观候选人
莎拉·库欣
上课前能聊聊吗 拜托了
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
所有人 后退 离开你们的储物柜
Everyone, I need you to step away from your locker.
他们现在正在开会
They are meeting right now
商量是否要开除你
to decide to have you expelled!
你不爱我了
You don't love me anymore?
我觉得你应该搬出去住
I think that you need to move out.
爸爸的来电一直打个不停
Dad calling for, like, the hundredth time.
向朋友倾诉一下
It'd be good for you to just
对你也有好处
vent to a friend a little bit.
奥布里
Aubrey.
我们能重新成为朋友吗
Maybe we could be friends again?
迪恩表现得好像他是
Dean's acting like he's
崇尚家庭价值观的候选人
the family values candidate.
-怎么了 -你♥爸♥出事了
- What's wrong? - It's your dad.
你是超人
You're Superman.
你应该保护他的安全
You were supposed to keep him safe.
浴火重生
Forged in Fire.
坚硬如钢
Strong as steel.
我找到卡尔-艾尔了
I found Kal-El.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
我不想你出什么事情
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我很快就回来
I'm coming right back.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
你父亲还没完成任务回来
Your father's not yet returned from his mission.
发生什么事了 赫蒂
What's happening? Hedy?
我检测到一些时间异常现象
I'm detecting some sort of temporal anomaly
正在穿过银河系
moving through our galaxy.
它正在破坏我们维度的完整性
It's compromising the integrity of our dimension.
马上跟我爸爸建立连接
Establish a link to my dad.
他刚刚离开轨道
He's just left orbit.
他可能无法进入逃生舱
The escape pod may not reach him before...
赶快发射 求你了
Just do it, please!
-爸 -出了一点问题
Dad! - Something's wrong.
我们与你♥爸♥爸的飞船失去联♥系♥
We're losing connection to your father's ship.
看起来没那么帅了吧
Not lookin' too good, is it?
-还行
- It's fine. - Mm.
有可能会留疤
Might be a scar, though.
只要不影响
Eh, as long as it doesn't take away
我的形象就行
from the one on my face.
这你不用担心
Yeah, no worries there.
嘿
Hey.
我们可以进来吗
Is it okay to come in?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我们带了一套换洗的衣物 可以回家时穿
We, uh, brought a change of clothes for the ride home.
谢了
Thanks.
看到你可以回来我很高兴 约翰
I'm so happy you can finally come home, John.
我也很开心 露易丝
You have no idea, Lois.
我唯一想做的就是
Look, all I wanna do is spend time
好好和你们母女俩呆在一起
with my two girls, you know?
爸爸
Dad...
她不是我妈妈
that's not Mom.
什么
What?
妈妈去世了
She's still gone.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
他手术都做完一个星期了
His surgery was over a week ago.
现在怎么会出现这情况
Why is this happening now?
患者恢复是需要时间的
Recovery takes time.
像他这种脑损伤 意识混乱是正常现象
Confusion is normal with his type of brain trauma,
也是暂时的
and temporary.
如果这些新症状是感染神经
What if these new symptoms are a sign of infection
或血管损伤的迹象怎么办
or nerve or blood vessel damage?
以防万一 要不我们再做一次脑部扫描
Maybe we could get another brain scan, just to be safe.
我去安排
I'll put in an order.
出院前我们会查清楚的
We'll find out when he's being discharged,
我也会带你们回家
and, um, I'll be here to take you home...
两个人一起
Both of you.
娜塔莉 他肯定会没事的
Natalie, he's gonna be fine.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
女儿 出发了
Girls, let's go!
你知道我手♥机♥在哪吗
Have you seen my phone?
可能在你床上吧
It's probably in your bed.
看看是不是在你床单里
Check between your sheets!
马上就好
It'll be just a second.
是 我听到了
Yeah, I heard.
共同监护这事儿
It's gonna take some time
肯定要花不少时间适应
getting used to this co-parenting thing.
你的预辩论准备得怎么样了
how's your debate prep comin'?
还不错
Good.
艾米莉也帮了忙
Emily's been helping me.
不错
That's great.
如果你 就是 如果你需要
If you, uh, you know, if you need
我的意见什么的
another opinion or something, I...
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good.
所以这就是我们的常态吗
So is... this our new normal?
不 不会像现在这么早
No, it won't be like this, um, early.
我只是想我们可以
I just thought that maybe we could go get
一起去吃个早饭
some breakfast this morning.
行 我快饿死了
Good, I'm starving.
祝你预辩论顺利
Good luck with your prep.
娜塔莉把这一切都归咎于我
Natalie blames me for what happened.
别自责了 克拉克
Don't beat yourself up, Clark.
医生也说了
You heard the doctor.
约翰·亨利的记忆混乱问题只是暂时的
John Henry's memory issue is temporary.
是 不过娜塔莉也没错
Yeah, but she's not wrong.
他爸爸确实是因为救我而受伤的
He got hurt saving me.
她会想明白的
She'll come around.
他们父女俩都需要时间痊愈
They both need time to heal.
我现在不想讨论这个
Ugh, I don't want to do this right now.
我也不想 但是我们必须查清楚那些
Neither do I, but we have to know what Jon knows
与乔有关的毒品 克拉克 不然他永远不能
about those drugs, Clark, or he is never
回到学校去
getting back into that school.
石头剪刀布
Rochambeau?
孩子们 快下来
Boys! Get down here.
每次都是我输
Every time.
我也要旁听吗
Do I need to be here for this too?
当然 万一你有什么好主意呢
Yep, in case you ever get a bright idea
就像你哥哥那样
like your brother.
爸 我已经道过歉了
Dad, I already apologized.
乔 这次只道歉
Yeah, well, Jon, an apology
是不能解决问题的
is not gonna be enough this time.
有家长给我们打电♥话♥说 不想让你们
We have parents calling us, not wanting you
跟他们的孩子玩
anywhere near their kids.
等他们发现球赛没戏后
And it's not gonna get any better
情况可能更糟
when they find out football's over.
他们取消这个赛季的比赛了吗
They canceled the season?
这场比赛谁都赢不了
We had to forfeit all the wins.
既然没人坦白有谁吸毒了
And since no one's talking about who else was using,
鲍尔科姆校长决定取消比赛
Principal Balcomb decided it was just best to call it.
斯摩维尔小镇史上第一次
First time in Smallville history...
就是因为你
because of you.
那么 乔
So, Jon,
到底是谁的毒品
whose drugs were those?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你是说你不会告诉我
You mean you won't.
不是 爸 你不懂
No, Dad. You don't understand...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表