剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
it's just a friendly dinner with co-parents
一起吃顿友善的晚餐
who happened to be raising two phenomenal young women.
她们确实很杰出
They are pretty phenomenal.
但我们还是要谈谈莎拉在谭雅酒吧表演的事
But we're still gonna talk about Sarah performing
at Tonya's bar.
好的夫人
Yes, ma'am.
再问一次超人在哪里
Again, where is Superman?
他可能在任何地方
Could be anywhere.
毕竟他是世界上最伟大的英雄
After all, he's the world's greatest hero.
我们知道你能联络到他
We know you can contact him.
我又没有红色的超人手♥机♥
Well, it's not like I have some red Superman phone,
不过这主意不错
although that's not a bad idea.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你要怎样像杀安德森那样杀了我吗
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
Like you did Anderson?
我们没有杀安德森
We didn't kill, Anderson.
是你儿子的二重身做的
Your son's other self did.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
是她命令他做的
She ordered him to do it.
露易丝当时不在场
Lois wasn't there.
是他自己做的选择他才是怪物
He made that choice himself. He's the monster.
你操弄了他
You manipulated him.
这里唯一的操弄者是你露易丝
The only manipulator here is you, Lois.
我从来不知道该相信什么
I never know what to believe,
我受够了
and I'm sick of it.
露西不要
Lucy, don't.
想要超人来这边吗我帮你
好多了
It's better.
你们去哪了
Where were you guys?
我带你弟去堡垒进行快速训练
I, uh, took your brother to the fortress
for a quick training session.
对 加强了我的飞行技巧
Yeah. We practiced flying.
我却留在这里
While I was here?
别担心家事
Yeah, well, don't worry about the chores.
我自己完成了清单上所有工作
I got the whole list done by myself, so...
一乔纳森一我要去洗澡了
Jonathan. - I'm gonna go shower.
露西 这样不对
Lucy, this is not the way.
亲爱的 拜托把那个给我
Peanut, please, give it to me.
住手
Stop! Just stop!
我必须为自己这么做
I have to do this for me.
爸
Dad!
打给他
Call him.
你在伤害他
You're hurting him!
我叫你打给他
I said call him!
够了
Enough!
快点
Now.
我会跟你哥谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
你今天做得很好
Good job today.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
是外公的紧急定位发报机吗
Is that grandpa's ELT?
跟你哥待在这里
Stay here with your brother.
(克拉克·肯特履历)
Well, this is gonna be an uncomfortable conversation.
这段对话会很不舒服
这段对话会很不舒服
放开他
Let him go!
拜托你放过他
Please, let him go!
爸
Dad. Dad.
住手
Stop!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
约翰有人打进莱恩将军的国防部专线
John, General Lane's emergency DOD number
has just been dialed.
谁拨的
By who?
克莉丝·毕波
Christine Beppo.
追踪那位置
Track its location.
发话地点是柏内森林
The call came from Burnham Woods.
露易丝一定在那里
Lois must be there.
我得走了
I need to go.
爸我们得走了
Dad, we need to go.
你知道战衣会保护我
You know the suit will protect me.
住手
Stop!
你去救超人我去对付艾莉
You get Superman. I'll get Ally.
遵命
Yes, sir.
够了
Enough!
露易丝…
Lois.
不
No!
我们来做个了结
Now we can finish this.
爸还有呼吸
Dad's breathing.
退后
Move back.
恢复他的力量
Go max power.
有心跳了
I got it.
露易丝我们国防部见
Lois, meet us at the DOD.
我姐说你是邪教领袖
My sister called you a cult leader.
她认为你操弄我加入逆社群
She thinks you've manipulated me
into joining the Society.
你了解我
You know me.
我绝不会强迫别人违背自己意愿
I would never force anyone
to do anything against their will.
我就是这么告诉她的
That's what I told her.
她看我的样子好像我是个笨蛋
She gave me a look like I was an idiot.
她会回去找我爸然后发出
Now she's gonna go back to my dad and sound
「露西又惹麻烦」的警报
the whole "Lucy's in trouble again" alarm.
要有耐心
Be patient.
只要我们找到通往另一个世界的传送门
As soon as we find the doorway into the other world,
他们就会知道你是对的
they'll know you're right.
你还有什么烦心的事
What else is bothering you?
只是…每当我不符合
It's just--it's just that whenever I don't fit
露易丝对我的想象时
into whatever Lois has imagined for me,
我都觉得我让她失望了
I feel like I've let her down.
那一定很难受
That must be hard.
尤其是来自一个爱你的人
Especially coming from someone who loves you.
问题就在这里那不是爱
That's the thing, it's not love.
她在批判我
It's her judging me.
所以每次她说「我爱你」
So every time she says, "I love you,"
我都觉得她在说谎
it feels like she's lying.
希望我从来没有让你有这种感觉
I hope I've never made you feel that way.
不你从来没有
No. Never.
很好
Good.
有时候不是只要有血缘关系就能称作家人
Sometimes, family isn't the one we're born into.
而是我们选择去爱的人
It's the people we choose to love.
我选择你
I choose you.
我会尽我所能赢得你的爱
And I will do everything in my power
to earn that love.
爸
Oh, Dad.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
我可不这么认为
Maybe not quite how I'd describe it.
他们只是要你留院观察
They're holding you for observation.
你伤得很重还有脑震荡
You got pretty banged up and you have a concussion.
这不是第一次了
Not my first.
爸我以为我会失去你
Dad, I thought I was gonna lose you.
亲爱的
Oh, Peanut.
无论艾莉变成什么样子
It's gonna take a lot more than whatever Ally's become
都无法轻易解决我
to finish me off.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们都犯过错
We've all made mistakes.
但无论如何我们一直都是一家人
But through thick and thin, we've always been a family.
我不配当你的孩子
Oh, I don't deserve you.
露西我跟你说过上千次了
Lucy, I've told you a thousand times,
你们姐妹是我人生中最美好的事
you and your sister are the best thing
that ever happened to me.
超人怎么办
What about Superman?
我不知道他能不能撑过来
I don't know if he's gonna make it.
露易丝
Lois.
他还好吗
How is he?
还没恢复意识
Still unconscious,
但他们正在做检查
but they're running tests.
什么样的检查
What kind of tests?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表