剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I'm already getting calls from subscribers.
我们得表现得很重视这件事
We need to start acting like this is a thing.
我跟你说过 我的所有消息来源确认过的
I told you, I vetted every single one of my sources.
那你的神秘家属呢?
Well, what about your mysterious family member
就是你没跟我提过的
the one you didn't name?
他是谁?
Who was it?
露易丝 我是你的搭档
Lois, I am your partner.
你肯定会被当成目标
They are painting a target on your back
要是你出了什么事 我也接着玩完了
and if they take you down,I am going down with you.
能请你能不能告诉我真♥相♥?
Can you please tell me the truth?
他是谁?
Who was it?
是我姐姐露西
It was my sister Lucy.
好吧
Okay.
哇 所以...
Wow. So...
那她怎么了 上了艾丽的课什么的?
so she what, took one of Ally's classes or something?
不 露西陷得很深
No, Lucy was in pretty deep.
她所有的一切都投资在了艾丽身上
Everything she had was invested in Ally
以至于当艾丽叫她去找另一个自己时
so much so that when Ally told her to go find her other self
露西就是这么做的
Lucy did just that.
然后?
How?
通过吞咽一瓶药丸
By swallowing a bottle of pills
并且差点淹死在浴缸里
and almost drowning in the bathtub.
如果我没有找到她并把她拉了出来
If I hadn't found her and pulled her out
她会死的
she would've died.
老天 露易丝 对不起
God. Lois, I'm sorry.
别这样
Don't be.
她还活着
She's alive.
但另还有一个家庭就没有那么幸运了
There's another family who wasn't as lucky.
你确定这一切你姐姐告诉你都是真的?
And you're sure everything your sister told you was true?
百分百
100%.
她会支持你吗?
She'll back you up on that?
不知道 很难说
I don't know.It's hard to say.
我们没有从文章里说出来
We haven't talked since the article came out.
这是个问题 露易丝
That's a problem, Lois.
如果是你姐姐改变了她的故事
If your sister's the one changing her story
你说得对与错都无关紧要
it doesn't matter how right you were.
公众永远不会相信你
Public's never gonna believe you.
先暂停一下手上的工作
Stop the presses.
你和我得谈谈
You and I got to talk.
我以为你现在还在上班
I thought you were supposed to be at work.
对 我让塔梅拉帮我顶一下
Yeah, I got Tamera to cover for me.
这太重要了 不能再等了
This was too important to wait.
这是什么?
What is this?
这些签名都是整个
That's just the signatures of the entire
斯摩维尔镇消防局的人
Smallville Fire Department
支持你当市长
in support of you for mayor.
凯尔
Kyle.
不 听着 听...听我说 好吗?
No, listen, hear...hear me out, okay?
看 丹尼尔哈特他只是一个纸老虎 对吧?
See, Daniel Hart, he's a paper tiger, right?
现在轮到你...
Now, you...
你就是这个小镇所需要的市长
you are what this town needs for mayor.
我是说 没人 没人像拉娜·库欣
I mean, come on, no one...
这么关心小镇的 对吧?
no one cares about Smallville like Lana Cushing, right?
你可以打败那个
And you and I both know you can beat
洋洋得意狗♥娘♥养♥的迪恩
that smug son of a bitch Dean
在他的比赛中
at his game.
嗯 我同意
Mm, I agree...
这就是为什么
Which is why
刚刚我递交了正式申请的文件
I just filled out the paperwork to make it official.
噢
Oh.
妈的 我的妻子要当小镇市长了
Hot damn, my wife's gonna be mayor of Smallville.
不 她在竞选小镇市长
No, she's running for mayor of Smallville.
好吧 我是个乐观主义者
Okay, I'm an optimist
不过你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
but you know what this means though, right?
几个月后
Couple months from now
我可能是斯摩维尔镇的第一先生
I might be Smallville's first First Dude.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, babe.
乔 嘿
Jon. Hey.
你不会相信我今天所发生的一切
Yo, you will not believe the day I just had.
是的 比发现更糟糕
Yeah, worse than finding out that
你的竞争对手是一个机器人?
your main competition is a roid head?
什么?
What?
我觉得提米·瑞安有什么
I think Timmy Ryan's on something.
不可告人的秘密-想想看
Ah, think about it, right?
整个团队最懒惰的人
Laziest slacker on the team.
对吧? 是的
Right? Yeah.
突然间 我一来就完全的把他给替补下去了
All of a sudden, I come in,he's benching three hundy.
提米?对 不可能吧
Timmy?Right? No way.
不可能 -你的衬衫怎么了
No way. - What happened to your shirt?
哦 它 呃 可能是刚刚我和
Oh, it, uh, may have gotten ripped
混♥蛋♥叔叔正面交锋的时候撕破了
when I went head-to-head with Uncle Jerk Face.
什么? - 是的 我知道
What? - Yeah, I know.
但疯狂的是我真的认为
But the crazy thing is I actually think
我可以打败他 -不是吧
I could have beat him up. - No way.
我打了他几拳 -太棒了
I landed a couple blows. - That's awesome.
是啊 - 嘿 你们忙吗?
Yeah, yeah. - Hey, you guys busy?
不 不
No, no
呃 实际上莎拉没事吧?
Uh, actually, is everything okay with Sarah?
她一直没回我消息
She hasn't been answering my texts.
自己去问她吧
Ask her yourself.
她在外面的前廊上
She's outside on the front porch.
你 呃 你可能得换件
You, uh--you might want to throw on
新衬衫 老大 -确实
a new shirt there, boss. - Good call.
是的
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我得跟你说件事
There's something I have to tell you.
听起来你是在生我的气吗?
Look, are you mad at me?
我做错什么了吗?
D-did I do something wrong?
因为我已经想了一整天了
Because I've been thinking about it all day
而且 老实说我不知道我做了什么事
and, honestly,I don't know what I did.
不 不 你什么都没做
No, no, you didn't do anything.
是我
I did.
我吻了一个人
I kissed someone...
在营地的时候
At camp.
她叫奥布里 而她和我
Her name's Aubrey
我 我以为我们只是 一开始的朋友
and she and I...I...I thought we were just friends at first
接着 它还是发生了
and then it just sort of happened.
所以 嗯...
So, um...
你现在想和她约会吗?
do you want to date her now?
不是
No.
不 它 只是 就像 一个营地的事情
No, it--it was just, like, a camp thing.
这并不重要 -那你为什么要这么做?
It doesn't really matter. - Then why'd you do it?
这就是我想告诉你的 事情就这样发生了。
That's what I'm trying to tell you--it just happened.
这并不意味着什么
It doesn't mean anything.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
乔丹
Jordan...
我会 我们学校见
I'll--I'll see you at school.
乔丹? 乔丹?
Jordan. Jordan.
乔丹还好吗?
Is Jordan okay?
虽然有点震惊 但他很好
A little shook up, but he's fine.
首先不应该带他去那里的
Never should've taken him there in the first place.
我明白你为什么这么做了 他的力量一直在提升
I get why you did. His powers have been growing.
我知道 但没关系
I know, but it doesn't matter.
他太年轻了 不能被放在那种情况下
He's too young to be put in those situations.
别自责了 克拉克
Don't beat yourself up, Clark.
你不可能知道的
There's no way you could have known
你哥哥恢复了他的能力
your brother got his powers back.
无论如何 那是什么时候发生的?
When did that happen, anyway?
据我所知 他已经装小白鼠好几个月了
Best I can tell he is been playing possum for months,
只是在等待合适的时机
just waiting for the right time.
你知道你为什么会有幻觉了吗?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表