剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Does he tell you what to do?
他告诉你去做什么吗
Oh, maybe he's your lover.
也许他是你的爱人
Fourth floor's clear.
四楼检查完了 没问题
Nothing. we checked all the rooms.
什么都没发现 我们检查了所有房♥间
So, where the hell is he?
他到底在哪里
Maybe they haven't gotten started yet.
也许他还没有开始行动
Or he's doing his dirty work off-site like the last guy.
或者他这次不在酒店行动 就像上一次一样
You know what, check all the surveillance cameras.
检查所有的监控录像
We have dna evidence.
我们有DNA证据
It's over.
一切都结束了
Hmm, no.
不
It's not over.
还没结束
It's happening right now.
而是正在发生
There's bailey. who'd she talk to?
Bailley在这儿 她和谁说话呢
She sat there alone all night
她一整个晚上都一个人坐在那里
Slow drinking rum and cokes.
慢慢地喝朗姆酒和可乐
Wait, wait, back that up.
等一下 倒回去一点
Yeah, right there.
对 就是这里
That is jack steves, the social worker.
那是Jake Steves 那个社会工作者
Yeah, he comes
是啊 他过来了
In every once in a while to hassle the pros.
他一直在烦扰那些妓♥女♥们
Did he follow anyone out?
他有没有尾随谁出去呢
Not that I noticed.
似乎没有
Was he talking to bailey?
他和Bailey说过话吗
I don't think so.
没有
It's unraveling, mel.
谜底正在被揭开 Mel
It unravelled seven months ago.
七个月前就已经被揭开了
I'm playing the hand I was dealt.
我别无选择 走上这条路
So, where's jack steves now?
Jake Steves现在在哪里
Oh, is that his name?
噢 他叫Jake吗
Where is he?
他在哪里
Getting what he deserves.
他正在接受他应得的
Yeah, jack's kind of a downer.
是啊 Jake是一个有点让人扫兴的人
He chats up the working girls about medical care
他总和那些妓♥女♥们聊有关医疗福利
And hiv testing.
艾滋病测试
But tonight he was trying to get them to go home.
同样的 他今晚也劝她们回家
Oh, crap.
哦 该死
He kept warning them about murders.
他一直在提醒他们凶杀案可能会发生
Steves isn't her partner, he's a target.
Steves不是同伙 他是他们的目标
A guy followed him out of the bar, checked with her
一个男子尾随他出了酒吧 他离开前
Before he left. where does he live?
有和她聊过 他住哪里
West l.a. all right, guys, get on that.
洛杉矶西面 伙计们 快点走
How come you race like crazy to save perverts
为什么你们疯狂的想要救那些变♥态♥
But no one came to the aide of my sister?
没有关心我妹妹的死
Why is that?
为什么
We have a chance to catch lapd
我们有机会赶上洛杉矶警局
If we go lights and siren at full speed.
如果我们拉上警笛 全速前进
All right, why don't you drive?
好的 你开车吧
I should only be allowed to total one car per case.
我不能因为同一个案件毁掉两辆车
All right, let's see what kind of damage I can do.
好吧 看看我能怎么样弄坏这辆车
You're done.
你完蛋了
Because somebody looked at me in a bar?
因为有个人在酒吧里看了我一眼吗
He make you do it, mel?
他指示你做这一切的 对吗 Mel
Is he the mastermind?
他是不是领导
You're just doing what he tells you?
你只是做他指示的呢
Look, here's the way it works.
好吧 现在的情况是这样的
You talk now, you get a deal.
你告诉我们真♥相♥ 你会得到好处
Yeah, who is it?
来了 谁啊
You know california is a death penalty state, right?
你知道加利福尼亚是执行死刑的 对吗
His name is rusty dieben.
他的名字叫Rusty Dieben
Jenny and i met him in foster care.
Jenny和我在收留所遇到他的
He's a psycho from way back.
他很早以前就是个精神病患者
So, why is he avenging your sister's death?
为什么他帮你为你妹妹报仇呢
Rusty just likes to hurt people.
Rusty只是喜欢伤害他人
You used him?
你利用了他 是吗
Yeah.
对
If rusty's the boss, that makes you the girlfriend
如果Rusty是发号♥施令的那人 那你只是
Of a two-bit thrill killer.
一个微不足道的杀手女朋友
But if you're the leader...
不过如果你是领导者
You go down in history as one of the most successful
你将会成为史上最成功的
Female serial killers ever.
女性连环杀手
And you did it all for your sister.
而你做这一切都是为了你妹妹
Jenny's never forgotten.
Jenny永远也不会被忘记
Steves was scaring the girls,
Steves一直在惊吓那些女孩们
telling them we dangerous.
告诉她们我们是很危险的人物
We're protecting them.
我们事实上是在保护她们
How's that?
为什么这么说呢
You think a john's gonna hurt a hooker
你认为那些嫖♥客♥如果知道我们在监视着
If he knows we're watching?
会伤害那些妓♥女♥吗
Anybody disrespects a working girl,
任何不尊重妓♥女♥的人
We tase them, strangle them, beat the crap out of them,
我们都会毒打他们 掐死他们 以此出气
Then we dress those macho bastards up in the cartoon trash
然后让那些混♥蛋♥穿上女人的内衣
They want the girls to wear.
就是他们想要妓♥女♥们穿的东西
This was your idea?
这是你的主意吗
Fbi! fbi!
联邦调查局 联邦调查局
Get off him! get up!
放下他 起来
Back up!
往后退
Up!
起来
Easy! what is your problem?!
怎么回事
What did i do to you?!
我对你做了什么
We're the guardians, not you!
我们才是真正的保护者 不是你
Take it easy.
放松
All right, get statement.
好了 我们得到口供了
We were both treated like garbage our whole lives.
我们一生都被当垃圾一样的对待
But somehow jenny never got bitter.
但Jenny从不抱怨
Jenny bled to death
Jenny失血过多死亡
Because the deviant who beat her up,
因为那个打他的变♥态♥
Also stole her purse
偷了她的包
With her hemophilia meds in it.
包里有她治疗血友病的药
And nobody cared.
没有人关心过
Nobody.
没人
The cops wouldn't even talk to me.
警♥察♥们都不和我说话
My little sister was just another dead hooker.
我的妹妹只是又一个死掉的妓♥女♥
Well, not anymore.
不过现在她不是了
So, what's up with you?
你怎么回事
You're not gonna drive anymore?
永远不开车了吗
Of course I am.
当然不是
Just need a little time to pass.
只是需要一点时间去克服障碍
Okay.
好吧
When I was walking out to the car,
当我离开车子的时候
I had a flash of the accident
我脑海里浮现出车祸的画面
And I just don't want that
我只是不想那起车祸
Getting in the way of my instincts.
影响我的直觉
Want to get a beer?
去喝一杯吗
Uh, not tonight, boys, thanks.
今晚算了 不过谢谢
Hey, good job though, huh?
不过我们做得不错 是吧
Good night.
晚安
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么呢
I'm just curious about something.
我只是好奇
Yeah, what's that?
好奇什么
Who killed jenny bailey.
谁杀了Jenny Bailey
Let me know if you find anything, huh?
如果发现什么 告诉我
Yep, I told you it was the hemophilia.
是我告诉你她有血友病的
Yes, laz, you were very helpful on the case.
是的 Laz 你的发现是十分重要的
Oh, well, anytime.
不用谢 随时可以来找我
I enjoy practical applications.
我十分喜欢把我所学的运用在实战上
I know what you mean.
我了解
Listen, I'm, uh, I'm just heading out.
我马上要走了
Hey, uh, about the, uh, motorcycle
关于摩托车俱乐部
Riding club and your brother...
你哥哥...
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表