剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Played by Joel McCrea.
乔尔·麦克雷演的
In the whole movie, he's... he's wrestling
整部电影里他都在纠结在
With whether movies should be art or commerce.
文艺还是商业电影的定位
I got to tell you, there ain't a whole lot of art in these.
我得告诉你 这里面并没有很多艺术
Hey, man, I'm doing those, uh,
老兄 我在做这个
Checks on the cast and crew.
调查演员和工作人员
You would be surprised, you guys,
你们会惊讶
How many deviants they hire to make movies these days.
他们雇了多少变♥态♥来制♥作♥电影
Like his guy right here
就像这个男人
He's a grip, whatever that means
他玩搏击的 随便叫什么
And he spent two years in county for assault.
他因为虐待罪名被判入狱两年
Well, coroner was able to I.D. our victim.
验尸官可以辨认受害人的身份了
I thought we didn't have
我还以为不行呢
Yeah, they found some
他们在牙缝里的果肉残渣里
In the pulp of one of the teeth.
找到一些线索
Guess it was sealed up, so it didn't dry out.
可能是被封住了 所以没被吸干
Victim's name is Brett Fuller.
受害人叫Brett Fuller
He's a producer.
他是个制♥作♥人
He's got a few cheesy credits.
他制♥作♥过几部三流电影
Nothing I ever heard of, though.
不过我一部也没听说过
Brain-Dead Donna, The 17th Level,
《Brain-Dead Donna》 《The 17th Level》
Love, Lace and Loss.
《Love》 《Lace and Loss》
See what I'm talking about here, Colby?
知道我在讲什么吗 柯比
No, hang on a second. I know those.
不 等一下 我知道这些电影
Oh, but Sullivan's Travels you've never seen.
可是你都没看过《沙利文游记》
No, no, no, one of the crew guys I just ran
不是不是 我刚才打给一个工作人员
He's got a bunch of those titles in his credits.
他参与过一系列类似这样的电影制♥作♥
Victor Stokes-- he did props on Bixel Street,
Victor Stokes 他给《Bixel Street》做过道具
And he worked on three of Brett Fuller's movies.
他有参与过Brett Fuller制♥作♥的3部电影
Well, he would know our dead guy.
他应该认识死者
And he'd know the murder
他也可能和杀人犯
Well enough to be able to copy it.
熟到可以模仿电影了
Check him out.
盯着他
Looks like we got three.
看上去我们有3个嫌疑犯了
FBI-- we want To talk to you.
联邦调查局 我们要和你谈谈
Got a runner.
要跑了
I'll take the back.
我从后面拦住他
Ready?
准备好了吗
FBI! don't move!
联邦调查局 不许动
Like you were going to.
看你也跑不了
Clear.
安全
Where you going, Victor?
你要去哪 Victor
Nowhere, I guess.
我想我是哪也去不了
It's a prop.
这是个道具
What did you think?
你以为是什么
A guy like me killing somebody?
我像是那种会杀人的人吗
Oh, come on.
拜托
Okay, so you want to explain why you ran, then?
那你想解释一下为什么逃跑吗
I'd rather not say.
我宁愿不说
Okay.
好吧
I might have spent some...
我把一些做道具的钱
Prop money at a local massage establishment recently.
花在附近的按♥摩♥院了
Counterfeiting?
伪造
Oh, I... I look at it as bartering.
我... 就只是实物交换
Their... services for my movie memorabilia.
他们... 只是做相关的电影纪念品
Do you have a license for all these?
你有执照吗
And there's that.
在那里
Yeah, licenses take time.
申请执照要时间的
Producers, directors, they... they want everything yesterday.
导演和制♥作♥人昨天就要求全准备好
What are you going to do?
换你会怎样
When was the last time you saw Brett Fuller?
你上次看到Brett Fuller是什么时候
Geez, like... A year ago?
好像... 是一年前吧
He had some movie lined up overseas.
他在国外有电影要拍
Malaysia, I think.
我记得是马来西亚
You have any idea
你知道什么人想杀他吗
Why somebody would want him dead?
为什么有人要他死
Dead?
死吗
The guy was good at talking people out of their money.
那人很擅长花言巧语骗钱
Anywhere else, you'd call him a con man.
在别的地方 我们叫他诈骗犯
Here, he's called a producer.
在这里 他却被称为制♥作♥人
Oh, so you're saying he wasn't legit?
你就是说他不是什么正人君子吗
Well, he got movies made, I guess.
他得拍电影嘛
Although...
可是...
This is a little weird.
有点奇怪
He said, after the malaysia thing,
他说 马来西亚之后
He was coming back to make this movie.
他会回来拍这部电影
What do you mean, "this movie?"
"这部电影"是什么意思
Bixel Street.
《Bixel Street》
He said he had the rights, and he was going to produce it.
他说他有版权 他要制♥作♥
Obviously, that never happened.
很明显 事情不是这样
Oh, wait-- whoa, whoa-- now!
等等 现在
What... what just happened?
什么... 发生什么事了
You jumped to the z-axis.
你突然跃升到z轴了
No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
我没有 你有
The computer didn't do that on its own, did it?
电脑不会自己把它搞成这样 对吧
You should not have, uh, rotated on the y-axis.
你不应该绕Y轴旋转
I told you.
我告诉过你了
Oh, that just doesn't make any sense.
那样不管用
The whole program doesn't make any sense, you know.
整个程序都有问题
Well, look, I'm just trying to show you
你看 我就是想告诉你
how it works, all right?
怎样能让它运行
Did I write the program?
程序是我写的吗
I didn't write the program.
程序可不是我写的
I know that, Charlie.
那我知道 查理
You don't have to patronize me.
但你没必要帮我的忙
You see, the problem is,
问题的关键在于
A planner just doesn't think this way.
策划者是绝不会像这样考虑的
Man, I could've done it by hand.
我手绘也能完成
I could've drawn the whole thing
我花一半时间就能把这整个东西
By hand in half the time. Hey, Charles.
用手画出来 查理
I did some early numbers on the desiccant.
我对干燥剂的分♥析♥得到了一些初步数据
You should see this.
你该来看看
Go, go, go.
去吧 去吧
Check your dried fruit.
看你的干燥水果去吧
No one filed a missing persons report on Fuller.
没有人提交过关于Fuller失踪的报告
Last anyone remembers, he was headed to Malaysia.
最后见到他的人称他去马来西亚了
Which matches what we got from Stokes.
这与从Stokes那得到的信息一致
Only the movie never happened.
只是电影还没开拍
The financing fell through.
因为资♥金♥短♥缺♥
Victor also said Brett Fuller
Victor还说Brett Fuller
Was supposed to produce Bixel Street.
当时试图建造《Bixel Street》的模型
Guy's supposed to produce the movie,
这家伙可能是为了拍电影
Then he gets killed in a scene stolen from the movie?
却被那段被盗电影中的相同手法给杀了
Not stolen
并非
From the movie. What?
偷出来的 什么
It's only preliminary, but it's already clear
虽然只是粗略数据 但是已经很清晰了
The numbers are well away from what was anticipated.
测量值和预期值相去甚远
Right, see, the desiccant-- in this case
是的 干燥剂的干燥性能
A porous crystalline aluminosilicate
在多孔的铝硅酸盐粒中
Is initially highly absorbent,
本来就是高于吸收剂的
But there's a rapid decline in the rate
但如果遇到水蒸气对流其程度
Of moisture transfer... Charlie.
会大大降低... 查理
For the victim in this case
而对于被害人
To be dried to the degree that he was,
想要被♥干♥燥到像尸体那种程度
He had to have been packed in that desiccant
他至少也应该被浸在干燥剂中
For a minimum of nine months.
长达9个月之久
Nine months?
9个月
That's before the movie was made.
那可是在电影开拍之前啊
That's before there was even a script.
当时连剧本都没拍出来呢
Art imitates life, it would seem.
看来艺术成了生活的写照了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表