剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
All lines have been cut, except for one patched directly into here.
所有的线路都被切断 除了一处临时线路
Security company for the exchange says
交易中心的安♥全♥部♥门说
The cameras are linked via a network system.
摄像机是通过网络连接的
The bad guys hacked into that company doesn't know how.
劫匪怎么入侵进去的他们也不知道
Our guys can't figure it out either.
我们的人也搞不清楚
Agent Eppes, we got a call coming in.
埃普斯探员 我们有电♥话♥接入
It's a web call from the prison library at terminal island.
是从特米诺岛上的监狱图书馆打来的网络电♥话♥
Can you put it up here?
你能把它接到这里来吗
I don't have a lot of time here, Eppes,
我没有太多的时间 埃普斯
So I'm gonna make this quick.
所以我尽量快点说
All right, buckley, what do you want?
好吧 Buckley 你想要什么
I been watching the news.
我一直在看新闻
I tried to give you a heads-up,
我试着给你个提示
But you should listen to me this time.
但这一次你得听我的
Yeah, why's that?
好的 那是什么
Your swat boys are getting too close to those doors.
你们的特警队太靠近他们的大门了
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is that they may be wired with bombs.
我的意思是他们也许装了炸♥弹♥
Listen, you need me, Eppes.
听着 你需要我 埃普斯
All I'm asking for is a few hours on the outside.
我只是要求几个小时的外出而已
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Librarian wants his desk back.
图书管♥理♥员♥要来了
Wait till he finds out I deleted all his porn.
等他发现我删除了他所有的小黄♥片♥
There was a lot of it. you know where to find me.
这里实在太多了 你知道该去哪里找我
Infrared scopes show plastic explosives wired to the doors.
红外线显示门口绑有塑胶炸♥弹♥
It's tied to the building's power supply.
它和大厦电力供应绑在一起
You tell swat to pull back, all right? we have a call coming in.
让特警们退后 又有一通电♥话♥接进来
Prison library again?
又是监狱图书馆吗
No, it's from the exchange.
不 这次是从交易中心打来的
This is agent Eppes. Who's this?
我是埃普斯探员 你是哪位
Your best friend in the world right now.
现在你在这世界上最好的朋友
I see swat pulling back.
我看见特警退后了
Gives me hope we can resolve this without anybody getting dead.
提醒了我 也许能和平解决这件事
I want a gulfstream, fueled up and a bus to take me there.
我要一架加满油的湾流喷射机 一辆巴士护送我们
2:00 p.m.
下午两点
For every second you're late, I kill a hostage.
你每迟一秒我就杀一名人♥质♥
You've got four hours.
你还有四个小时
All right, get buckley here now.
好了 把Buckley带来
And I want to find Charlie and
把查理找出来
Figure out what's going on with these cameras
让他查清楚摄像机的问题
How they got them, and I want them back.
不管他们怎么做的 我要现在一切正常
It's brilliant.
太精明了
They attack the weakest point.
他们袭击了最薄弱的环节
The internet protocol.
是互联网协议
They used a variation on the man in the middle attack.
他们采取了变相攻击中间商的手法
The man in the middle?
中间商吗
Way of hijacking streaming data.
数据流的方式截取
So they hack in, they intercept the legitimate data that's coming in
他们侵入时把监控录像里合法的
From the security cameras,
数据源截取下来
And then they just replace it with their own.
然后用自己的取代它
Can we get back in?
还能修改回去吗
We need to find out where they entered the system.
我们需要找出他们侵入系统的位置
If we can do that, we can restore the legitimate stream
如果我们能找到 我们就可以恢复数据
And that way we can gain control of the cameras.
这样我们也能控制摄像机了
How long is that gonna take? at least a couple of hours.
需要多久 至少得几小时
We may not have that long.
我们没那么长时间了
Oh, mom, dad.
噢 爸爸妈妈
I've been in there so long, I barely recognize you.
我在那呆的太久都快认不出你了
Especially you, mom.
特别是你 妈妈
Ooh.
哦
You look great.
你看起来很不错
All right, let's go. is there any way we can lose the shackles?
好了 我们走 能把我的手铐摘掉吗
No.
不行
Agent Eppes was very clear on that.
埃普斯探员在这一点说的很清楚
Oh, well, it's all right.
哦 那好吧
Handcuffs kind of heighten the experience anyway.
手铐给我带来了很多不同的体验
I'm gonna miss you most of all, scarecrow.
我一定会最想念你的 稻草人
And you, too, cowardly lion.
还有你 纸狮子
Hey, are you done? wow.
嗨 说完了吗
You have a lot of anger issues.
你还真是易怒
We've given you what you asked for.
我们已经满足你的要求了
Now it's your turn. I want a name.
现在到你了 告诉我他的名字
I want ice cream.
我想要冰激凌
Banana split.
香蕉船
Three flavors-- chocolate, strawberry and bubble gum.
巧克力 草莓还有泡泡糖三种口味的
Wiring looks rudimentary.
布的线看起来真糟
The detonator's running off the existing power grid.
引爆器和电网连在一起
We cut the juice to the building, should defuse the bomb.
切断大厦的供水 把炸♥弹♥拆除
Agent Eppes?
埃普斯探员
Phone call.
你的电♥话♥
This is Eppes.
我是埃普斯
I see snipers. I want them gone.
我看见了狙击手 我想让他们离开
Let's talk about those hostages first.
先来谈谈人♥质♥吧
I got one guy not so good.
我这里有个人情况不是很好
Well, you let him go, and I'll get rid of the snipers.
那你让他出来 我就撤离狙击手
How's that?
这样如何
I'll send him out.
那我放了他
Yeah, I got a lot of people here.
但我这里还有许多人
They need food and water.
他们需要食物和水
Done.
成交
No cold pizza.
不要冷掉的披萨
I want good stuff.
拿些好东西来
Chicken dinners from el pollo guapo.
El pollo guapo的鸡肉餐
One cop with the delivery guys, that's it.
只许一名外送员和警♥察♥来 就这样
Don't try anything.
别想耍花样
Dwp's ready to cut the power.
Dwp小组已经准备好切断电源了
As soon as the hostage is clear,pull the plug.
一旦确定人♥质♥安全 就动手
And tell swat to hide the snipers better, all right?
还有告诉特警们 隐蔽好 明白吗
We got a visual on the sick hostage.
我们发现一名生病的人♥质♥
Swat's moving in.
特警前进
Hostage is coming out.
人♥质♥出来了
We've got medical teams standing by.
已经让医疗队待命了
Charlie and Amita were able to work some magic.
查理和阿米塔变了戏法
Yeah, we were able to hack back into the ip security camera network.
没错 我们反侵入了安全监控系统网
We're sending you the feed right now.
我们现在就把画面传给你
All right, good, guys. Thanks.
好样的 伙计们 谢了
And, charlie,
查理
I need you down here, buddy,
我要你到这来一下
All right?
好吗
Okay.
好的
What took you so long?
你们怎么这么慢
We had to make a detour.
我们绕了点路
Mm. Don't worry.
别担心
I got you a little something yourself.
我也给你带了点东西
I pegged you for a vanilla guy.
我打赌你喜欢香草味
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Fine,
算了吧
More for me.
你不要我就多吃点
He's got such an attitude.
他什么态度
Mr. Personality id'd our ringleader.
个性先生指认了劫持的领头人
Name's Len Maddux.
名字是Len Maddux
He served time with Buckley
他和Buckley
At Terminal island.
在特米诺岛监狱服过刑
They shared a cell for six weeks.
他们做了六个星期的室友
Sounds like
对我来说
Cruel and unusual punishment to me.
是个残酷而特别的惩罚
Yeah,
是啊
Maddux got out four months ago.
Maddux四个月前出狱
Now,
现在
Buckley's
Buckley的
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表