剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
You understand what I'm asking you?
你理解我在问你什么吗
I'm asking have you ever committed a violent crime?
我问你是否曾实施过暴♥力♥行为
Just yes or no.
回答 是 或 否
I left the cage door open,
我把笼子打开
and I just told Don that he ran away, but...
然后告诉唐它逃走了但...
I'm a heinous monster.
我就是个可憎的怪物
This machine has a power over me.
这机器让我有压力
I really need to take a break. Absolutely.
我真的需要休息一下 可以
Take five minutes.
休息5分钟
Water, some yoga, maybe just relax.
喝点水 做瑜伽 放松就行
I got the ERT results on Matt Burrows' death.
拿到紧急救助小组关于Matt Burrows之死的结论了
There were two fresh samples of DNA
在他上吊的那根绳子上
found on the rope that he used to hang himself.
找到两个很新的DNA样本
One was his, and one wasn't.
一个属于他 另一个则不然
So there was someone else in the room with him, huh?
这么说当时还有其他人在那房♥间里
His sister's got good instincts.
他姐姐直觉很准
I knew Matt wouldn't kill himself.
我就知道Matt不会自杀
This second set of DNA proves he was murdered.
发现第二个DNA证明他是被谋杀的
All it confirms is that another individual
这只证明他死的时候
was present when he died.
有另一个人在场
It could've been assisted suicide.
或许是协助他自杀
Who discovered the body?
谁发现尸体的
I did.
是我
We were supposed to go to dinner.
我们约好一块吃晚饭
After, did you hire a crew?
事发后你有雇清洁工吗
Did you clean up?
你自己打扫过吗
No, I locked the door and I haven't been back.
没有 我锁了门后没回去过
But the place was wiped clean.
但那地方被仔细清扫过
No prints on the counters or the doorknobs.
桌面和门把手都没有指纹
Matt was a slob.
Matt是个邋遢鬼
He didn't even own a bottle of Windex or a rag.
他连洁厕灵和抹布都没有
The building doesn't have a doorman or a security camera.
那栋楼没有门卫或监控录像
So, it's going to be hard
这么一来想要证实
to track down whoever else was there.
谁在那里就很困难了
Maybe not.
或许不会
Fingerprints contain acid,
指纹呈酸性
which wears away or corrodes virtually any metal surface
会磨损或腐蚀任何金属表面
countertops, door knobs- even after they've been wiped clean.
桌面 门把手 哪怕被擦过也一样
How's that?
此话怎讲
Um, would you happen to have any powder?
你碰巧有带任何粉末吗
How about a comb? You think I can get a comb through this?
梳子呢 你觉得我这发型需要梳子吗
Hey, Sinclair? Uh, yeah?
辛克莱尔 什么事
Does your girlfriend happen to have a comb in his desk?
你"女朋友"碰巧有梳子在抽屉里吗
Uh, you need a comb? Hold on.
要梳子 这儿有
Oh. Good?
可以吗
Perfect, thanks. All right.
好极了 谢谢 不客气
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't even wanna know.
我一点也不想知道为什么他会有
Okay, well, uh, imagine that this
好吧 想象一下
is a fine conducting powder.
这是导电性良好的粉末
When I rub the comb on my sweater,
当我用梳子在运动衫上摩擦
which simulates an electrical charge that can be applied
就会刺♥激♥产生可与公♥寓♥里各种
to the various metal surfaces in the apartment,
金属表面发生反应的电荷
the teeth of the comb
吸在在梳齿上的
are the indents made by the corrosion
就是你的指纹酸
from the acid on your fingerprints.
摩擦所造成的缩进
So, where it sticks, it's a print.
这么说用它就可以找到指纹了
Fast learner. How long before
学的真快 要多久
you can get us some results?
能知道结果
Well, really, that falls
这个取决于
under the auspices of the FBI lab.
联邦调查局的实验室经费下降的多快
With me and Amita leaving, they should get used to
我和阿米塔就要走了 他们该习惯
solving crimes by themselves again.
自己解决那些犯罪了
Oh, hey, listen, thanks for taking me to lunch.
噢 对了 谢谢你邀我吃午餐
You know, that may be the first time
这可能是我在那里
that I've taken an hour's break
工作以来
since I've been working there.
第一次休息了一小时
Yeah, you have to pace yourself, Alan.
阿兰 你要学会掌控自己的步调
We're not scampering children anymore.
我们已经不是蹦蹦跳跳的小屁孩了
Hmm, tell me about it.
详细说说
At work I'm surrounded by zygotes with iPhones
工作时我边上都是一群手拿Iphone
and skateboards.
和滑板的小屁孩
You know, this may be my last chance to do something
这次可能是我最后一次
really meaningful for society. You know,
为社会做点贡献了
I would argue you've already made a lasting imprint.
我会反驳说你已经留下了持久的印记
Yeah, from the man who's been to space.
只是出自一个去过太空的男人之口
I haven't been east of Utah in what, ten years?
我有多久没去犹他州东部了 十年吗
No, but your boys
但你的孩子们
both excel in their fields.
在他们的领域都很出色
They have saved hundreds of lives. Uh-huh.
他们挽救了几百条人命
Soon you will have a daughter, grandchildren.
你不久后还会有女儿和孙子
Ah! You've done all of this without
啊 你连屋子的们都不用出
leaving the comfort of your own home.
就做到了这些
I think I see why you like that garage so much.
我想我明白为什么你如此喜欢那车♥库♥了
Hey, hey, hey.
我靠
Why do you have multiple e-mail accounts?
为什么你有多个E-mail帐户
One for personal, one for business,
一个私人用 一个用于工作
one for, you know, things.
一个用于各种各样的事
Nikki's waiting on me, all right?
妮琪还在等我呢
Nik, the ERT report on Matt Burrows' apartment
妮琪 这是紧急救助小组关于Matt Burrows公♥寓♥的报告
and his phone records.
以及他的电♥话♥记录
You wired money to a man in Italy
你汇钱到意大利的那人
who's on Interpol's "Hot" List.
是国际巡警通缉单上的一员
Okay, you really want to know?
好吧 你真想知道
Yeah. Fine, fine.
是 好吧 好吧
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.
爸爸妈妈吵架什么的我最讨厌了
Should've known this was going to come out.
早该料到这事早晚要曝光
Dolls? Army dolls.
娃娃 是士兵模型
I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.
我都不知道该哭还是该笑
I'm going to laugh.
是我就选笑
Whoa, check that.
哇 看这个
I had techs run the phone records for Sean, Devin,
我让技术人员处理了Sean Devin Mike
Mike and Matt over the past year.
和Matt这些年的电♥话♥记录
One number common to all four.
有个电♥话♥号♥跟他们四个都有联♥系♥
And the same person called Matt Burrows three times.
这个人就在Matt死前几小时还给他
Hours before he died.
打过3次电♥话♥
"American Pioneer Hotel."
"美国先锋酒店"
Los Angeles... why does that sound familiar?
旧金山... 怎么听起来这么耳熟
Because Arnold Winslow, the guy who raped Matt Burrows,
因为Arnold Winslow 强♥奸♥Matt Burows的那家伙
that's the last place he was seen alive.
活着的时候最后一次出现就是在那里
Oh, yeah, but that was nearly 20 years ago
是啊 可是这都差不多20年了
and Winslow is supposed to be dead.
Winslow应该死了呀
Yeah, I thought so, too.
我原来也这么想的
Oh, it gets better.
这下好了
ERT ran Charlie's Mr. Wizard test.
紧急救助小组进行了指纹比对
Look whose prints they found
看看他们在Matt Burrows的
in Matt Burrows' apartment.
公♥寓♥里找到了谁的指纹
Winslow's alive.
Winslow还活着
He's been calling the four men
他打给了4个
that he tortured when they were kids.
过去他曾经虐待过的人
And I think he murdered Matt Burrows.
我觉得是他杀了Matt Burrows
So, Mike, it turns out Arnold Winslow is alive.
Mike 看起来Arnold Winslow还活着
Great, you got an address?
太好了 你有他地址吗
Maybe five minutes alone with him?
让我跟他单独待个5分钟如何
We know he called you.
我们知道他给你打过电♥话♥
And I hung up on his twisted ass.
我把电♥话♥插到他扭曲的屁♥股♥里然后挂了
One call for a minute and change,
一次通话1分钟有多
the other for 38 seconds.
另一通38秒
Those aren't hang-ups, those are conversations.
你没挂电♥话♥ 你们有会话
He also called Matt quite a bit.
他也给Matt打了不少
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表