剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
850 Grams-weight, 153 millimeters-line of sight.
850克重 153毫米视线范围
2.5 kilograms-trigger pull, 19 Glock model.
2.5千克扣扳机力 格洛克19式手♥枪♥模型
Sorry for the short notice.
不好意思临时通知你
It's just the one grad seminar.
能不能替我我参加一个研究生讨论班
Oh, yes, yes. Not a problem. Happy to help.
没问题 我很乐意帮忙
All right. Here are my lecture notes.
好的 这是我的讲稿
They're pretty-pretty self-explanatory.
很容易理解
Mathematical Physics. Fun.
数学物理学 很有趣
So, what's so important that you have to miss it?
你不去参加有什么重要的事吗
Uh, you know, Amita and I
我和阿米塔
have been offered visiting professorships at Cambridge.
被邀请去剑桥大学担当客座教授
So we decided to move the wedding date up
所以我们决定把婚期提前
to, uh, to today.
提前到今天
Aw, thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, I wish I had a visiting professorship.
我也希望被邀请去当客座教授
My shirt fits you pretty well.
你穿我这衬衣很合适
Ah, it's a little big.
就是有点大
Not that we had a lot of advance notice.
谁让他们临时改主意的呢
What? I mean, did you really want a big wedding?
怎么 你很想要个盛大的婚宴吗
No.
不
Actually, I-I'm kind of relieved.
事实上 我如释重负
Yeah. I'm excited.
恩 我也很激动
I think this will be good.
我觉得这样挺好
Do you really need that?
你真要带那个去
What do you mean? I'm on duty.
怎么了 别忘了今天我还要当值呢
Ah. you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Watching a son get married?
看我儿子结婚
I've been waiting for this a long time.
我等这一天很久了
All right.
好吧
It's a lovely day, an auspicious day.
今天是个好日子 是个良辰吉日
There he is.
他来了
Hey. hey, guys.
大家好啊
So, where's Don?
唐去哪儿了
Ah, he's bringing my dad.
他去接我爸了
Where's the bride?
新娘呢
She's in her office. My dad's going to walk her down.
她在办公室呢 我爸会把她带到这来
Where's the minister?
牧师呢
That would be me.
我就是啊
You're a clergyman?
你是牧师吗
I thought you were a monk.
我还以为你是和尚呢
I'm also a minister
我也是个牧师
Of the Universal Life Church.
国际神学院毕业的
A credential acquired, uh, specifically for this occasion.
还专门获得了婚礼牧师的证书
Is that the one you sign up for online?
是你在线注册的那个吗
I don't take casually the responsibility vested in me.
我可没把这事当儿戏
I wouldn't imagine you would.
我们只是没想到你会干这个
Liz is at the office.
利兹在办公室
We drew straws and she had to stay and answer phones.
我们抽签决定她呆在办公室接电♥话♥
You ready? Hey.
你准备好了吗
I'd better be.
差不多了吧
All right.
不错啊
Any words of advice?
有什么建议吗
Oh, yes.
恩
If you want to get out of it,
如果你不想结婚
now's the time to run like hell.
那你现在就应该拼命的逃走
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
You are.
是吗
I remember on my wedding day,
我记得我结婚那天
I had this thought,
我曾有过这种想法
"what if i just walk away?"
"如果我逃走了会怎样"
stay single, you know?
永远当个单身汉
"live alone and take things simple and easy."
"一个人过日子 简单又轻松"
And over the years, you know, I, uh...
多年以来
I often thought about that other guy,
我经常想着另外那个人
That other me.
另外的那个我
On his own,
干嘛都靠自己
free to do whatever he wanted,
想干嘛就干嘛
a life so simple with a lot of fun.
生活简单又有趣
Whereas mine,
但是我的人生
well... it got a little complicated,
却是有点复杂
and sometimes painful and...
有时还很坎坷
Anyway...
不管怎样
I never envied that other guy.
我从来就没嫉妒过那个我
Not once.
一次也没有
Shall we?
要进去吗
Yeah.
好
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
At the request of the bride and groom,
根据新郎新娘的要求
I will keep my remarks short and nontechnical.
我会尽量保持简短通俗
Well, as you all know, there are four fundamental forces
自然界有四种基本相互作用力
electromagnetism,
电磁力
strong nuclear interaction,
强相互作用力
weak nuclear interaction and gravity.
弱相互作用力和万有引力
So, I wonder what the technical version sounds like.
我真想听听他口中的专业版是什么样的
I heard that.
我听到了
We've been talking here
我们一直在说
about the forces that bind the universe.
力是联♥系♥宇宙万物的纽带
But what binds humans?
那什么是联♥系♥人的纽带
Love.
那就是爱情
Powerful in small spaces,
狭小空间里力量无穷
yet with profound effect on distance.
而广阔天地中亦是意义深远
Love defies time,
爱情恒久远
outliving both its source and its object.
比相爱双方还要长久
Love is faster than light,
爱情比光速还快
for light requires time
光穿梭空间
in order to travel through space,
需要时间
but love reaches its object instantaneously.
而爱情却总是瞬间降临
Love journeys forever,
爱情之旅永无止尽
into infinity,
直至永恒
and it's here, binding together two lives.
现在 爱情让这两个生命紧紧相连
Do we have the rings?
有戒指吗
Symbolic of eternity and rendered in a beautiful element.
这两个戒指就象征这爱的永恒
Amita Ramanujan,
阿米塔·拉马努金
Do you take Charles Edward Eppes to be your husband?
你愿意让查理·埃普斯做你的丈夫吗
Yes, I do.
我愿意
Charles Edward Eppes,
查理·埃普斯
do you take Amita Ramanujan to be your wife?
你愿意让阿米塔·拉马努金做你妻子吗
I do.
我愿意
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你俩正式结为夫妻
Sparkling cider.
苹果汽水
No champagne. we got to go back to work.
不要香槟 我们等会儿还要去上班
Oh, hey, by the way, um...
啊 顺便说下
We're having a little party at the house before they leave,
他们走之前家里会有个小派对
so everybody's invited.
大家都要去
Good, I still need to buy a gift.
好吧 我还得买♥♥个礼物
I'm in the same state of delinquency.
我也有同样不祥的感觉
I think you caught us all by surprise.
你俩真让我们难以置信
So, when are you guys flying out to london?
你们什么时候飞伦敦
Three days. it's hard to believe.
三天以后 真是难以置信
Yeah, so, how does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Feels good.
感觉还不错
Right? Mm-hmm.
是吗
Of course, we still got a million things
当然 走之前我们还有
to do before we leave.
很多事要做
And not a lot of time to get them done.
那你们时间可不多咯
It was Liz.
是利兹
LAPD located Ted Dacosta.
洛城警署刚找到了Ted Dacosta
Here in L.A.?
在洛杉矶
An informant spotted him
一位知情者20分钟前
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表