剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
In range of the pentest wifi.
那才有渗透系统的网络
I'll get over there. you keep me posted.
我现在去酒店那边 随时和我保持联络
All right.
好的
Is sending a photograph for Augie.
给Augie发送了一张照片
Where? can you open it?
在哪 能打开吗
Don, wait.
唐 等一下
Feigenbaum posted this
Feigenbaum把这个
For Augie.
发给了Augie
Look at this.
看这个
Feigenbaum has already
Feigenbaum已经
Tried to kill Augie.
在想办法杀Augie
He doesn't want any hostages.
他根本不需要人♥质♥
He's luring augie out of hiding.
他只是要把Augie引出来
Yeah.
没错
Fist, i'm here.
铁拳 我来了
Take me, let her go.
你要的人是我 把她放了
She's just an old lady.
她已经上了年纪了
That's not fair game.
这不太公平
I'll give you... I'll give you the key to the castle.
我把"城♥堡♥的钥匙"给你
I'll work for you, all right?
你让我做什么都行
You win.
你赢了
I got, like, I got, like, half a million credit card numbers
我电脑里有一个50万的信♥用♥卡♥帐号♥
On my laptop-- they're yours.
都给你
Okay?
好吗
Fist?
铁拳
Aunt Rose?
Rose姨妈
Fist.
铁拳
Backup will be here in a few minutes.
后援几分钟就到
Meanwhile...
现在呢
Let's take a look.
咱们先进去看看
Yeah.
好的
Augie, give it up!
Augie放弃吧
You're out of your league!
你孤军奋战 不可能赢的
Feigenbaum, FBI.
Feigenbaum 联邦调查局
You lower your weapon.
放下你的武器
FBI! stop where you are!
联邦调查局的 站住
FBI! stop!
不许动
Only way out is through me!
赢了我你才出的去
That'll work!
你根本逃不出去
You should stick to computers.
你还是在网上待着比较好
Put your hands behind your back.
把手背在后面
Let's go.
乖乖就擒吧
You okay?
你还好吗
They... they kill... they killed my aunt Rose.
他们... 他们杀了Rose姨妈
I'm sorry, Augie.
我很抱歉听到这个 Augie
It's my... it's my fault.
都是... 我的错
What did... what did I do?
我... 都做了些什么啊
Come on, tell me, what did you buy?
快点 告诉我你都买♥♥了什么
Well, you'll just have to wait and see, now, won't you?
等着看就知道了
You sure it's a new car you need
你确定你需要辆新车
Or maybe just a new relationship?
或者你只是需要个新的女朋友
Where are you
你这几天都在哪
With Robin these days?
和Robin在一起吗
She's in Portland on a trial,
她在波特兰 有个审讯
But we're fine for two people who barely see each other.
我们没事 只是很少见面
Why don't you just join a hockey league
你可以考虑下加入曲棍球联盟
Or a softball team and do something to feel alive
或者垒球俱乐部之类的 活的充实点
That costs a little less?
还花不了多少钱
I like to drive.
我喜欢开车
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Donnie, this is a major investment.
唐 这投资太大了
Where are you going?
你去哪
1,100 cc's,
排量1.1升
Built for speed and nice winding roads.
专门为飙车和崎岖山路设计
Pretty sweet, eh?
很酷吧
How fast does it go?
有多快
I'll have to let you know.
等着瞧好了
You mind driving my car home for me?
你不介意帮我把车开回家吧
Yeah sure
好吧
Yeah, that's what I love
还真是不错啊
A good midlife crisis.
让人羡慕的中年危机啊
So Augie's going to work for the NSA.
Augie要为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, at least now his brilliant mind's on our side.
不过至少把聪明用在正地儿了
I think he's a really good guy.
我觉得他是个好人
I just think he blurred the boundaries between the virtual
他只是模糊了虚拟与现实的界限
And the real and found his morality compromised.
然后发现自己的道德底线被破坏了
The neurochemical pathways in the brain are the same
对于一个真实的影像
For an image experienced in reality
和一个三维世界中虚拟的图像
And one seen in a virtual 3-d world.
大脑识别他们的神经化学通路是一样的
In other words,
换句话说
The virtual is alive and real
在我们的大脑中
In our minds.
虚拟的其实就是真实的
Well, that's how
这就可以解释 为什么我们
Images from dreams can get mixed with actual memories.
常会混淆梦中看到的和我们记忆中的东西
Very confusing thing, being a person.
人类还真是让人摸不着头脑哈
What's this?
这是什么
Uh, that's something Kath sent.
Kath寄来的
Oh, for my dad?
给我爸的吗
Ah, perfect timing.
说曹操曹操到
Dinner's ready.
晚饭准备好了
Hey, wait till you guys see what Don...
你们想不想看看唐...
Uh, uh... I'll show 'em after dinner.
吃完饭我再给他们看吧
Hey, dad,
爸
Kath Berry sent this over for you.
Kath Berry寄了这个给你
Oh, for me?
啊 给我的
What is it?
是什么
Not good for your boss to have the hots for you, is it?
上司对自己太热情了似乎不太好啊
Uh-uh, guys, she was definitely giving me the vibe.
她和我还真是心灵感应
I don't know, I think she's into the brainy type.
我不知道 我觉得她喜欢聪明的人
What is this?
这是什么东西
It's like a dominatrix.
怎么跟母夜叉似的
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗
That's... that's amita's avatar.
这是阿米塔的印度天神
That's your avatar, right?
这是你的印度天神 没错吧
It's a 3-d print.
这个是用三维打印的
Um, Kath must have made it with her new printer.
Kath肯定是用了她的新打印机
Oh, well, how nice.
哇 很不错啊
That's so cool.
确实啊
Let's see.
来看看写了什么
"Amita, a token of appreciation.
"阿米塔 送上这个以表感谢
Can I take you to lunch, dinner,
我可以邀请你周末
A weekend in Sonoma?"
去索诺玛共进午餐和晚餐吗"
No. that's what it says.
天呐 真是这么写的
Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute,
等下 到底怎么回事
Does that mean that she...?
是不是说她...
Me and my avatar are spoken for.
我和我的天神敬上
You guys hungry?
你们还不饿啊
I don't know how I feel about this.
我不确定自己作何感想
Well, there goes
看来我有个
My sexual harassment lawsuit.
性骚扰的诉讼案了
Say,
这么说
A weekend in Sonoma.
这个周末在索诺玛
This girl definitely has an agenda.
她肯定已经安排好了
Well, I do like wine tasting.
我喜欢品酒哦
To think, I had designs on this woman.
我对这个女人也有小小的不良企图奥
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表