剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
What can I give you?
我能为你提供什么
We know you're not trained in math,
我们知道你没有经过专业的数学训练
So you must be working with someone who is.
所以你一定有一个懂数学的同谋
someone who could break the code.
一个能破译密♥码♥的人
Who?
是谁
I'd like another 32 tickets.
我再要32张刮奖券
You feeling lucky or something?
你觉得今天运气很好还是怎么的
Something like that.
差不多吧
Ms. Lewis.
Lewis小姐
Agent warner.
沃纳探员
And friend.
还有你朋友
I actually don't have time to talk right now.
我现在没时间跟你说话
Why do guilty people love to say that?
为什么心里有鬼的人都爱这么说
I wouldn't know.
我怎么知道
You win anything? You were the financial planner
你中了什么奖吗 你是一个四人抢劫团伙
of four members of a robbery crew.
的行动策划人
Not responsible for what my clients do.
我的客户做的 不关我的事
Unless you help them do it.
除非你帮他们做
Your connections
你在彩票支持小组
within the lottery support group gave you access
的人脉让你和这些财迷心窍的人
to men who were desperate for money.
有了接触
Boyd Keene gave you up.
Boyd Keene把你供出来了
Oh, that little bastard.
那个小混♥蛋♥
I spent years
这么多年
watching idiots win and waste millions.
我看到这些傻瓜中了奖而后挥金如土
People who didn't deserve what they got handed to them.
这些人不该得到如此赏赐
I mean, using the money to upgrade
我是说 花钱把自己
your single-wide to a double, who does that?
吃成一个大胖子 谁会做这种事啊
One guy spent millions
有个人花了上百万去投资
on a company who promised him a light saber.
他投资的公♥司♥只是承诺给他一点点分红
Their money, their choice. Not yours.
这是他们的钱 归他们支配 而不是你
I hear bingo night's popular in prison.
我听说为了"一夜暴富"而入狱可是很盛行啊
Is, uh, is that the five-million-dollar ticket all this's about?
这就是那张价值五百万美金的刮奖券吗
Yep.
对
That's the one. Pretty crazy, huh?
就是这张 挺疯狂的 对吧
Yeah, I guess.
我猜是的
You know
你知道吗
there was a case in oregon in 2007.
2007年俄勒冈发生过一个案子
a woman used a stolen credit card
一名妇女用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥
to purchase a scratch-off worth a million dollars.
买♥♥了一张刮奖券 中了一百万
Did they catch her? Oh, yeah.
他们抓到她了吗 是的
She had the ticket on her when they arrested her.
她被逮捕的时候奖券还在身上
What happened to it?
怎么判的
Well, the judge ruled
法官判决
that the seizing authority was
那张奖券归
in possession of the winning ticket.
抓到她的人所有
So, uh, they got to keep the prize money.
也就是说 他们可以留下那些钱作为奖励
I interviewed her. I held the scratchoff.
是我讯问的她 我拿到的奖券
Agents, the arresting authority
探员们 逮捕她的组织
is the FBI, so...
是联调局 所以
I'm just going to take this on down to evidence.
我会把它带到法庭上作为证据
You trust him?
你相信他的话
With $5 million?
带着五百万
Hey! wait! hey!
嘿 等等 嘿
You know, being gone so long,
你知道的 离开了这么久
I wasn't sure what I was coming back to.
我都不知道我回来是为了什么
Who? Me?
谁 我吗
You know, you're the guy who's always on the job.
你知道 你总是一心放在工作上
One foot out the door.
一只脚踩在门外
I guess I got used to that.
我想我已经习惯了
Whoa, whoa, hold on. You're the one who left.
等等 是你离开了
I wasn't the one in portland.
我又没去波兰
What if long distance works for us
万一我们适合异地恋呢
because it's safe?
因为安全
Because we like keeping each other at a distance?
因为我们喜欢和彼此保持距离
How are we going to do this?
我们该怎么做呢
We're doing it.
就像现在这样
How about that bulgarian
去年九月
lottery last september?
保加利亚彩票案怎么样了
Where six winning numbers were picked
连续两次都抽中同样的
In two consecutive drawings? Not that unusual.
六位中奖号♥码那事吗 那不算稀奇
'cause bulgaria has numerous lotteries, so the same six
保加利亚有无数的彩票投♥注♥站
numbers in two consecutive drawings...
所以说同样的号♥码连续两次中奖
Actually, the odds are only one in 5.2 million.
其实 这几率只有520万分之一
Really?
真的吗
As many as a billion people
全世界有十亿人在买♥♥彩票
play thousands of lotteries
但只有几千人
all around the world.
能中奖
Wild coincidences are bound to happen.
巧合也许会发生
My favorite is
我最热衷的故事是
one woman bought tickets
一个女人同一天
for both the massachusetts
分别在马萨诸塞州
and the rhode island state lottery on the same day.
和罗得岛州买♥♥了两注彩票
She picked the winning numbers in both,
她选的两组号♥码都是中奖号♥码
But she didn't win a dime. Why?
她却一个都没中 为什么
What happened? Her massachusetts
怎么回事 她在马萨诸塞州选的
numbers won in Rhode Island.
号♥码是罗得岛州的中奖号♥码
Rhode Island numbers
在罗得岛州选的是
Won in Massachusetts.
马萨诸塞州的中奖号♥码
No! oh, wow. Yes!
不是吧 哇 真的
Well, given enough opportunities
如果有足够的机会
The improbable will occur. Well, in that case,
奇迹是会发生的 这么说的话
Charlie, why don't you put your money where your mouth is.
查理 你为什么不买♥♥一张
There. Now,see.
这儿 现在来看看
Come on, come on. See, I knew
快点 快点 看 我就知道
this was coming. Listen, if I do this,
会这样 听着 如果我这么做了
you have to promise me
你得向我保证
to stop trying to get me to approve
不要再试图说服我同意你
of playing the lottery as a legitimate form of investment.
把买♥♥彩票当做合理投资
Charlie, just think of it as a bandage.
查理 就把它看成一块胶带
Just rip it off. Oh, boy.
把它刮开 亲爱的
Are you feeling numerically violated?
是不是觉得这有悖你的数学推断
I think I just won $10,000.
我想我刚刚中了一万美金
Let me see that.
让我看看
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I mean, I-I... I can, but...
我是说 我本来是相信的 但是
$10,000. What are the odds?
一万美金 几率有多大
I don't recognize this game. Wait a minute!
我从没见过这种刮奖券 等等
That reminds me of that father in pasadena
这让我想起那个父亲 他在帕萨迪纳
who bought
从网上买♥♥了
a fake scratch-off ticket
一张假的刮奖券
online to play a prank on his genius but gullible son.
把他那聪明但是容易上当的儿子给骗了
Yeah, I remember that story.
是啊 我记得这件事
The father was never heard from again.
再也没听过这个父亲的事了
So, what are you going to do?
所以 你准备干什么
Take me out with differential geometry, huh?
用不同的几何模型研究它吗
Protractors and slide rules at 20 paces?
再用量角器和三角板量一量
Sorry, charlie,
不好意思 查理
but the odds are with your father on this one.
这张是你♥爸♥爸设计的
It's just a joke,
逗你玩玩
Charlie, just a joke.
查理 玩笑而已
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表