剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I appreciate you talking to the assistant director for me.
我很感激你为我和副局长说好话
Okay, so if you were me, what would you do next?
那么如果你是我 下一步你会怎么做
What do you keep asking me this stuff for?
你为什么一直问我这种问题
Well, come on, man, you're like a mentor
说吧 你就像一个导师
And, you know, you're a good agent, so...
你知道 你是个好探员 所以...
Look... I made my share of mistakes,
我能犯的错也全都犯过
And you, of all people, know that, you know.
这是 人尽皆知的
I mean, I've taken the wrong jobs,
我意思是说 我选错了工作
I've-I've quit the right ones.
放弃了正确的
I've broken rules I've regretted,
我犯规了 我已经后悔了
And I've followed rules I should have ignored.
我遵守了本应该忽视的规则
And even when I'm doing what I should be doing,
甚至当我在做应该做的事情时
Sometimes it feels like it's for the wrong reasons.
有时还会觉得做事的动机是错的
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
I think I do.
我想我明白
I don't even know if I should be in the field anymore.
我甚至不知道是否应该再继续干下去
Ah, don't start talking crazy.
别说疯话
Right.
好吧
Well, let me give you some advice.
让我给你些建议
Stop being so hard on yourself.
别对自己太严厉了
Seriously.
严格的讲
For a jewish guy
对于一个犹太人
you sure like getting up on the cross.
你一定喜欢每天在十字架上起床
Yeah, you know, I haven't seen this thing in years?
我已经很多年都没见过它了
Why do you keep doing that?
你为什么总是这样呢
Doing what?
怎样
Materializing out of empty space.
凭空冒出来
I cannot do that.
这我可办不到
However, there are contractors
不过 有承包商开♥发♥了
Who have been developing an incredible s...
令人难以置信的...
Sorry.
对不起
Not really supposed to talk about that.
不应该谈论这些的
I just wanted to let you know that department 44
我只是想告诉你们 第44部门
Really appreciated your help on the Neox case.
很感激你们给予Neox案子的帮助
I convey to you the thanks of a grateful nation.
我向你们转达国家的感激之情
You speak on behalf of the whole nation?
你是说代表整个国家
A project that wastes national resources
这项目浪费国家资源
Damages national security.
还有损国♥家♥安♥全♥
You know, Neox could have spent billions more
你知道 如果不解决系统中的深层问题
Without solving the underlying problems in its systems.
Neox可能会花费数十亿美元
Neox was backed by pentagon procurement and military officials
Neox有国防部采购部门和军方官员的支持
And a system built on denial and greed...
这是个建立在否认与贪婪之上的系统
And they would have gotten away with it, too,
他们原本也会逍遥法外的
If it weren't for you meddling kids.
如果不是你们插手的话
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表