剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Can you give me a direction?
你能告诉我方位吗
NSA has a track on it.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局追踪到它了
So, yeah, we've got an exact track.
是的 我们得到了它的精确轨迹
Wow, it's headed for the hangars at Goathart air base.
它正向戈塔特基地的机库飞去
That's 21.3 miles from here.
距这里21.3英里
Now, listen, you need to get there as fast as possible.
听着 你们要尽可能快的赶过去
Yeah.
好的
Gently, guys, gently.
轻点 伙计们 轻点
Get this drone out of here, guys,
赶快把这架无人机弄走 哥们
Gently, gently.
轻点 轻点
Let's go, turn around.
转过身去
Darren Drew. FBI.
Darren Drew 我们是联邦调查局
FBI. Stop.
联邦调查局 马上停下
You can keep walking all the way
你如果愿意 可以一直走到
To Bullhead, Arizona if you want.
亚利桑那的牛头城监狱
But we'll have called ahead.
但是我们已事先声明了
I am supervising a legitimate test here.
我只是在监督一项合法的试验
I am not a criminal.
我不是罪犯
Then come on over here
那就过来像个好人一样
And get yourself handcuffed like a good person.
乖乖把自己拷上
You know what?
你知道吗
You can't do this.
你们不能这么做
This is a top secret federal project.
这是一项绝密的政♥府♥项目
You don't have the authority to a...
你们没有权利来...
No, no, no. Hey, you cannot do this!
别 别 你不能这么做
Look, we just need more time.
听着 我们只是需要些时间
We can fix it.
我们能修好它的
This is not how it is supposed to work.
它本不该这么运行的
Who killed your three employees in that van?
是谁杀死了车里的三个雇员
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Well, we've talked to people on your team.
我们已经和你的人谈过了
There's a lot of finger-pointing going on.
存在着许多的相互指责
The engineers are blaming the programmers.
工程师指责程序员
The coders are blaming the designers.
编码员指责设计人员
Yeah, but mostly they're blaming you,
但大部分人都在指责你
Saying you wouldn't admit that the project was in trouble.
说你不愿承认项目遇到了麻烦
No, that... that is not true.
不 那...那不是真的
We were very close, we were days away.
我们已经快成功了 只差几天时间了
Not according to your engineers.
你的工程师们可不这么认为
They don't see the whole picture.
他们不了解整体情况
There is so much at stake.
很多东西就在千钧一发之际
Really?
真的吗
Enough to kill four?
多到足以杀了四个人
No, of course not.
不 不能那么说
Then why are four people dead?
那为何那四个人会死
Four people who were my friends.
他们全是我的朋友
All right?
好不好
We're a small company, we're like a family.
我们是家小公♥司♥ 就像一家人
I don't know what happened out there,
我不知道那里发生了什么事
But I know none of my people did it.
但我知道肯定不是我的人干的
It's possible he's telling the truth,
有可能他说的是真的
That he doesn't understand what went wrong.
他真的不清楚哪里出错了
He knows.
他当然知道
I mean, it's his project.
我是说 这是他的项目
Right?
对吧
So Otto's analyzing the Neox data from the field tests.
Otto正在分♥析♥Neox公♥司♥现场测试的数据
Nobody at Neox seems to know what happened.
Neox公♥司♥好像没人知道发生了什么事
Isn't it here in their records?
不在这些数据里吗
It depends on if we can
这要看我们是否
Interpret their data better than they could.
能比他们更好的理解这些数据
Yes, yes, no doubt, this could work.
是的 毫无疑问 这样能行
Uh, it needs tweaks, for sure.
当然了 它需要稍做调整
Excuse me?
抱歉
Uh, magnetized target fusion.
磁化目标融合
Compress a smaller plasma load with imploding metal foil.
用爆聚金属箔压缩成更小的等离子体负载
Yes, yes.
是的 就是这样
Uh, what's he talking about?
他在说什么呢
What if I told you we needed
如果我说需要你在两周内
a working prototype in two weeks?
做出一台可以运行的样机如何
Yes, yes, no problem.
好的 好的 没问题
Uh, large team, Mj capacitor banks,
我要个多人团队 兆焦耳的电容存储器
New magnetic coils,
全新的磁性线圈
Some high-z metal, redo the calcs.
高Z金属 并且重新计算
Maybe a few risks involved.
可能会有一些冒险
A few? Is he serious?
一些 他是认真的吗
He's an engineer.
他是个工程师
Many of them are like this.
很多工程师都像他这样
Like what? Many of us are like what?
像什么 很多工程师像什么样
Convinced that in two weeks
你要说服我们相信 两个星期内
You can take a problematic, mistake-ridden
你能将一个错误百出的
Advanced technical project to a working prototype stage.
高科技工程变成一个可以运行的样机
Why not?
为什么不能
Oh, I see your point.
我理解你的意思
You know, that's how I got my nickname autobahn,
你知道我怎样得到"快车道"的绰号♥的吗
Cause I'm always going, like, 160 miles an hour.
因为我做事有160迈的速度
Dr. Eppes, are you suggesting
埃普斯博士 你是不是认为
That this is a case of confidence and drive
这件事是信心和动力
Overwhelming practical judgment?
战胜了实际判断力
Not murder?
不是谋杀
Just...
只是
The unrestrained ambitions of brilliant engineers.
杰出的工程师们无拘无束的抱负造成的
But unrestrained ambitions are the only way to accomplish
但是 只有无拘无束的抱负才能
Anything truly challenging, right?
完成真正具有挑战性的事情 对吧
Oh, dear,
天啊
I see your point.
我明白了
Oh, it's almost like...
这就像是...
I did it.
我做出来的
Not you but...
不是你 但是
People like you.
是像你这样的人
Your engineers were working too fast,
你的工程师工作进展太快了
They took too many chances.
他们抓住了太多的机遇
Which is why everybody got killed.
这就是他们被杀的原因
We needed more time, but the feds got impatient,
我们需要更多的时间 但是官员们不耐烦了
So Ali... Alison Williams,
所以Ali Alison Williams
Your pentagon liaison.
你的国防部联络人
Ali wanted a live human test.
Ali想进行一场活人测试
Because it was supposed to be nonlethal,
因为据说它是非致命的
It was supposed to be safe.
是安全的
She figured if we could do that,
她认为如果我们能那么做
We'd get more funding and more time.
就会得到更多的资金和时间
She volunteered to be the test subject.
她自愿成为测试对象
So why the cover-up?
那为什么要隐瞒
Because if anybody found out what we were doing,
因为如果被人发现我们在做什么
We'd get shut down.
我们就要关门大吉了
I took The I.D. off her body.
是我拿走了她的证件
I figured that would keep it a mystery
我以为这能使它成为个神秘事件
Just long enough to...
只要能保持神秘直到...
Alison believed in this project,
Alison相信这个项目能成功
Okay, and I don't want to let her down.
我不想让她失望
And the engineers? They went out to test on their own.
那些工程师们呢 他们自己决定去测试的
They didn't tell me.
他们没有告诉我
They thought I would say no.
他们认为我不会同意
Would you have? No, probably not.
那你会吗 不 可能不会
I believed in this project, damn it, I still do.
我相信这个项目会成功 我仍然相信
Well, that's what they told me.
这就是他们和我说的
Field supervisor, inspections, two-year stint in D.C.
现场督导 核查 在华盛顿待两年
L.A. isn't big enough?
洛杉矶还不够大吗
Hey, if you want to be management,
如果你想成为管理者
You got to go to D.C.
你就得去华盛顿
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表