剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
This morning dad made an offhanded comment about d.b.
今天早上爸爸称D.B.Cooper
Cooper being a folk hero.
为民间英雄
And it started this whole argument about the '60s,
从60年代♥开♥始争论
And just the way that bloom reacted, honestly,
Bloom当时的反应 老实说
I'm glad that he doesn't carry a gun anymore.
我很庆幸他现在不再带枪了
Actually, I think he does carry a gun.
我觉得他实际上带着枪
He really went off on dad. the guy's a vet.
他真的把爸爸惹火了 那家伙是个老兵
He comes home and-and people are calling him "baby killer."
他回到家后 人们都开始叫他"婴儿杀手"
You don't think that dad ever called anyone a baby killer?
你不相信爸爸以前曾称过别人为婴儿杀手
No,
不 我相信
But sometimes I'm not sure he really
但有时候我不确定他真的
Gets what guys like bloom went through.
明白像Bloom这样的人都经历过什么
Hey, check this out. hmm?
嘿 看这个
Every month,
每个月
Wesley till wired money to a flower store in westminster; total of
Wesley Till都给一家威斯敏斯特的花店汇钱
$62,580.
总共汇了62,580美元
That's about what we think he was swapping out of the fed.
这数目和我们所猜想的他洗出的钱的数目差不多
Yeah, and westminster's little saigon.
威斯敏斯特就像个小西贡
And uncle ray is a vet.
叔叔Ray又是个老兵
Now, it's funny how this case keeps circling back to vietnam.
有趣的是 这件事又绕回越南了
Yeah, listen to this.
是啊 听听这个
Uncle ray trained soldiers in parachuting before being deployed.
Ray叔叔在退伍前是负责训练伞兵跳伞的
His unit was accused of committing war crimes in a village called nu bac.
他的部队被指控在一个叫做Nu Bac的村庄里犯了战争罪
What kind of crimes? doesn't say.
什么罪名 没说
Oh, hello.
哦 快看
Who else in Nu Bac?
还有谁在Nu Bac
Specialist edward sawyer.
Edward Sawyer专员
This is the guy they found in the tree.
这是他们在树上发现的那个人
See,
好吧
I'm beginning to think that colby and
我开始觉得柯比和大卫
David owe you a burrito; three kinds of cheese.
都欠你一顿玉米煎饼了 三种奶酪的
I knew I should have held out for that surf and turf.
早知道我就赌海鲜牛排套餐了
In a room with a dozen computers and free wi-fi,
在一间有多台电脑和无线网络的房♥间里
He uses microfilm.
这家伙居然还用缩微胶卷
According to his tax records,
从他的缴税记录看
He's been living on the oregon side of
他之前25年都住在俄勒冈州南部
The klamath mountains for the last 25 years.
克拉马斯山区
They have internet servers in the mountains, right?
山区也能上网 对吧
I'm gonna take you camping, if only for entertainment value.
就算只是为了娱乐 我也会带你去野营
I'll get the car. here.
我去开车
The guy who just left, what was he looking at?
刚刚离开的那个人看了些什么
Oh, mr. till isn't in trouble, is he?
Till先生应该没惹麻烦吧
You know him?
你认识他
Every few weeks he shows up, spends all day here reading.
每过几星期他就来这里 看一整天的书
Sometimes a few days in a row.
有时候连续好几天都来
Today it was old newspapers; seven rolls.
今天他看了七卷旧报纸
Okay, well, I'm gonna need all of them.
那就把这七卷报纸都给我吧
Do you have a library card?
你有借书证吗
I mean, I've been meaning to get one.
我一直想要办一张
Remember, in the vietnamese culture,
记住 在越南文化中
The more deferential you are to the proprietor, the better.
你对老板越恭敬越好
You get tough, you get nothing.
要是你态度强硬的话 你什么都打听不到
I know how to talk to people, roger.
我知道怎么和别人打交道 Roger
Hello. can I help you?
你好 有什么我能做的吗
Fbi.
联邦调查局
If you have a moment,
如果你现在有空的话
We'd like to talk to you about some money that was wired to your store.
我们想和你谈一下你店铺收到的那些汇款
The $63,000.
那六万三千美元吗
You have some idea where it's from?
你知道是谁给我的吗
Actually, we were gonna ask you.
实际上 我们正想问你这个问题
When the money first appeared, I told the bank it must be a mistake.
第一次收到钱 我就告诉银行一定是搞错了
They said it wasn't.
但是他们说不是
Wait a minute.
等一会
You get money every month, you have no idea where it comes from,
你每个月都能得到钱 却不知道从何而来
You just pocket it, you don't ask any questions?
你就这么把钱装进口袋 却从来不产生怀疑
No, I tried to return it,
不是的 我试着把钱还回去
but the bank couldn't trace the sender.
但银行却追查不到汇款人
I didn't want any trouble from the irs,
我可不想从国内税务局那里惹麻烦
So I had them write a letter verifying my story.
所以我给他们写了信来证实我所说的一切
Thanks for the diplomacy lesson.
谢谢你教给我的那些策略
Okay, all right. I know.
好吧 我知道
You got to admire a well-executed stonewalling.
你不得不赞赏这个女人的小心谨慎
Letter and everything.
信件和其他各个方面
Do you like vietnamese food?
你喜欢越南食物吗
There is a takeout place about three blocks up
三条街外有一家外卖♥♥店
that makes an unbelievable pho.
他家的河粉及其美味
Oh, please tell me that's not some breed of dog.
千万别告诉我是狗的一种
No, that's some breed of noodle soup.
不 只是一些汤面罢了
You have to broaden your horizons, miss.
小姐 你该开阔下自己的眼界了
He's going into teddy antell's place.
他就要去Teddy Antell的地盘了
What is till doing with the biggest
Till和这么一个
Silver and jewelry thief on the west coast?
银器和珠宝大盗在西海岸做什么
Well, it's a social club.
好吧 那是个社交俱乐部
Maybe he wants to socialize.
也许他想多认识些人吧
Right.
应该是吧
Fbi.
联邦调查局
Doa's guy russo,
那个死者叫Russo
teddy antell's right-hand man.
Teddy Antell的左膀右臂
We tossed russo's car.
我们翘了Russo的车
Blood smears turned up consistent with Wesley till's type
车里有血污 其中有Wesley Till的血型
and papers taken from his house.
以及从他屋子里拿出的文件
Well, do the dna.
明白了 做DNA检查吧
I say we close the wesley case now.
我们离Wesley这个案子的真♥相♥不远了
So how did uncle ray close it first?
我们要怎么从叔叔Ray那里开始呢
I was looking for a lady I used to know.
我正在找一个我认识的女士
And you just happened to run into your nephew's murderer,
然后你碰巧撞上了杀了你侄子的人
And you shot him.
并杀了他
Well, all I did was walk in a door.
我所做的不过就是走进了一扇门
He drew and shot first.
他出现了然后先向我开枪
As I'm sure the bartender's already told you.
据我所知 酒保已经告诉你们实情了
Yes, he did.
是的 他是这么做了
I'm roger bloom.
我是Roger Bloom
They asked me to look at your service file.
他们让我查看了你的服役文件
I was up in the central highlands, near laos.
我当时在中♥央♥高地 靠近老挝
How was it over there?
那里怎么样
I saw what I saw.
我见识了能见识到的
You saw more.
但你的见识比我多
You blew the whistle on your own unit for a massacre at nu bac.
你吹个口哨 你的部队就在Nu Bac开始了屠♥杀♥
All I did was not cover it up.
我所做的一切就是不要掩埋真♥相♥
David, he's being modest.
大卫 他没有说谎
In nam, if you stuck your neck out, if you spoke up,
在越南 如果你坚持不肯说的话
You knew what was gonna happen.
你知道会发生什么
They'd suppress your commendations, they'd write you up for dirty boots,
他们会废除你的荣誉 夸大你的不良记录
A bullet hole in your helmet.
如果你还是那么嘴硬的话
And if you were really stubborn,
就等着脑袋开花吧
they sent you out on the wire,
他们会派你上前线
Where the bullet with your name could find you.
等着某颗子弹让你脑袋开花
Lucky it only had my first name.
那我也挺幸运的啊
Yeah.
是啊
You went home with a medical discharge.
你会因健康原因退伍而被遣送回家
Report's buried, end of career.
一切记录封存 事业从此结束
And that's the way it was over there.
然后一切都结束了
You always paid for what you didn't do.
你总是要为你不肯做的事情付出点代价的
I'm not much for swapping war stories.
我对交流这种战争故事不感兴趣
Well, here's your service photo.
好吧 这里是你的服役照
Here's a composite sketch of the suspect from a 1971 hijacking.
这里是1971年劫机犯的素描
The money we found in wesley's wall
我们在Wesley墙壁中找到的钱
is from that hijacking.
就是那场劫持事件里的
We knew that he was using his job to launder it.
我们知道他在用自己的职权洗黑钱
The army screwed you.
军旅生涯毁了你
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表