剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
220 bucks in marked bills
被标记钞票中的220美元
I doubt it.
我很怀疑这件事情
Besides, when I mentioned D.B. Cooper,
当我提到D.B. Cooper的时候
They were shocked. But they did think it was kind of cool.
他们很震惊 不过他们只是觉得很酷吧
Got a report back from the crime lab.
我从犯罪研究实验室拿回了一份报告
The Cooper bills showed signs of
这些钞票曾经
Prolonged exposure to unusually hot,
长♥期♥暴露在高温环境下
Dry air.
空气也很干燥
Also traces of gypsum dust.
还有石膏粉末的痕迹
That's drywall, right?
藏在墙板里 是吧
Guys, guess who worked this case back in the '70s?
哥们 猜猜70年代谁负责这个案子
He's been around that long?
那时候他就参与了啊
Could be a big help.
这对我们来说很有帮助
We would've never busted the copycat bank robbers
如果不是他 我们永远都抓不到
If it weren't for him.
这些模仿别人的银行劫匪
He had a bit of a man crush on you, didn't he?
你们关系还不错 是吧
Well, he hates Nikki.
他不喜欢妮琪
He doesn't hate me.
他不是不喜欢我
He just doesn't get me.
他只是泡不到我
You should probably knock on his door in the morning.
你最好明天一早就去找他
What's with the phones around here?
这儿的电♥话♥都怎么了
No, no comment. I said no comment.
不行 无可奉告 我说了无可奉告
Someone leaked the D.B.
有人把D.B. Cooper
Cooper story to one of the blogs
的故事泄露出去写在了博客上
So it's going crazy.
形势有些失控
Which means we have about ten minutes
也就是说在电视采访车
Before TV vans block the parking garage entrance.
进入停车场之前我们还有十分钟
Why is it only g-men
为什么只有联邦调查局的人
Ring the doorbell at 6:30 in the morning?
会在早上六点半按响我的门铃
It's not my fault
这又不是我的错
You worked on every major FBI case
谁让你从Patty Hearst的案子开始
Since Patty Hearst.
就经手了联邦调查局的各大案件
As soon as I heard the news,
当我听到新闻的时候
I knew you guys were going to find my number.
我就知道你们又得来找我
Sunny-side up good?
蛋只煎一面行不行
Yeah, it's fine.
没问题
So what do you say?
你怎么看
You want to take another run at the one that got away?
你想不想再一次参与调查
This is not a good time.
现在时机不对
I just started a security consulting firm to make ends meet.
我刚开了一家安全咨♥询♥公♥司♥来养家糊口
Make yourself useful, will ya?
你干点儿有用的事儿行不行
Get a plate and put on some toast.
拿个盘子然后烤点吐司
You know, there's still a $50,000 reward out there.
这个案子现在还有五万美元赏金
Not to mention the publicity for your new business.
而且对你新公♥司♥的宣传作用也不会小
All right, here's a tip.
好吧 我提醒你一下
It wasn't $200,000.
他拿走的不只是20万
He got away with closer to a million.
而是接近100万
The bureau and the airline downplayed
当局和航♥空♥公♥司♥低报了数目
The take to weed out false confessions.
以防有人冒名顶替来自首
Something else three weeks after the hijacking,
还有就是劫机案发生三周以后
A search team finds a corpse in a tree
搜查队在降落区域的树上
In the landing zone. Eddie Sawyer.
发现了一具尸体 Eddie Sawyer
Professional thief, paratrooper from Vietnam.
是个惯偷 在越南做过伞兵
So Sawyer was Cooper?
这么说来Sawyer就是Cooper
Yeah, we thought so, too.
我们曾经也那么想
But none of the witnesses on the plane
但是飞机上没有目击者
Could id his photograph.
能描述出他长相
And later on,
随后
The autopsy told us that he was
验尸结果表明
Stabbed to death before he ever hit the tree.
他撞到树上之前就被捅死了
Now, Cooper did order two sets of chutes.
而且Cooper的确要了两套降落伞包
Okay,
那就是说
So Cooper was working with another guy.
Cooper是和别人一起作案的
He knifed him and threw him out of the plane.
他用刀捅死了那个人然后把他丢出了飞机
That's the theory.
理论上是这样的
David?
大卫 是你啊
Hey. how you doing? hey.
最近怎么样
Charlie's working from home today.
查理今天在家工作
Um, well, actually, I was looking for you.
我其实是来找你的
Okay, here it is.
事情是这样的
I have a date for, uh, Saturday night.
周六晚上 我有个约会
It's the symphony.
是去听交响乐
I need some help buying a suit.
我需要你帮我选套合适的西装
Don't you have a lot of suits?
你的西装不是挺多的吗
They all make me look like, uh...
他们都让我看起来像 嗯...
An FBI agent?
联邦调查局特工吗
Yeah. you know, I mean,
是啊 你也知道 我是说
Don and I, we don't have the same taste.
唐和我品味不同
And colby's idea of dressing up is a string tie.
柯比的理念则是打一条蝶形领结
Liz is out of town.
利兹不在城里
If I even tell Nikki that I have a date...
如果我告诉妮琪我有约会...
You always look good.
你的品位一向不错
Your clothes are great, so...
你的衣服都很不错 所以...
I would be happy to help you.
好吧我帮你
And not tell Nikki.
我也不会告诉妮琪
Appreciate it. thank you.
十分感谢
We scan the serial number of every bill
每张被送去粉碎的钞票的
That's sent for shredding.
编号♥都会被扫描
If those notes had passed through our system,
如果那些被记录的钞票通过我们的系统
My people would have flagged them.
我们的人会把它们标记出来
Not if someone didn't want them flagged.
如果有人不想它们被标记出来呢
From the moment you drive in,
从你把车开进来的那一刻起
Every move you make is observed and recorded.
你的一切动作都被观察并且记录在案
And the guards work in teams.
保安们也都是成队工作的
The only person who's left alone with the
唯一有可能单独与钞票接触的
Cash for even a second is the armored car driver.
就是运钞车司机了
That's Wesley Till?
也就是Wesley Till
And he's thoroughly searched,
他也被彻彻底底的搜查过
And his personal cash is counted
他自己的钱每次换班后
Before and after every shift.
也都会被清点
What time does he get in?
他什么时候过来
Well, he doesn't.
他今天不来了
If your guys got tear gassed,
如果你们的人被催泪瓦斯攻击了
Wouldn't you give them a week off?
你们不会给他休一周的假吗
No. actually, in my case,
不 实际上 如果换作我的话
I'm going to go make them bang on his door.
我会让别人砸他的门
Altitude: 9,800 to 10,000 feet.
高度:9800到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺
Velocity: 170 knots.
速度:170海里/小时
Outside, west, 15 knots.
西风 15海里每小时
Okay. that brings us to a landing right around... here.
那我们就应该正好降落在这附近
"hey, look at me. I'm hanging in a tree, dead."
"快看我 我挂在树上了 死翘翘了"
Strange enough to watch you revert to childhood,
看到你重温童年就够让我感到奇怪了
But it wasn't even your own.
何况这个还不是你自己的
Those were your brother's toys.
这些都是你哥哥的玩具
This is a detailed map of the terrain of d.b.
这是一副D.B.Cooper着陆区
Cooper's landing zone,
的地形图
Constructed in order to calculate his odds of survival.
我用它来估算他的生还几率
Which, by the way, defies sense.
但我发现这些都是违背常理的
Why jump here, when the terrain clears out only 70 miles later?
为何要在这里跳呢 过70英里跳不是更好吗
Well, the time was calculated by a dip in the nose of the plane.
这个时间是根据飞机头部下沉的时间推算的
No one actually saw him jump.
实际上没人见过他跳下来
So, we shift the jump time.
那么我们就把跳伞时间改改
You know, back when that was happening,
回到这事发生的时代
It seemed like someone hijacked a plane every other week.
貌似每周都有人劫机
And the only name we ever remember is d.b. cooper.
但我们唯一记住的只有D.B.Cooper
Probably because you never found him.
可能是因为他消失得无影无踪了吧
No, it was probably because of the times, you know?
开个玩笑 其实可能是时代的原因 你知道吗
All that anti-establishment stuff going on?
那些反政♥府♥事件一直遏制不住
I wasn't anti the country. I was bleeding for it.
我并不反国家 相反我为国家浴血奋战
Some of us felt that the country and the establishment weren't the same.
有些人觉得国家和政♥府♥不一样
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表