剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
To the game.
去赌场的
You know the rules, gentlemen.
先生们 规则你们都清楚
Betting starts at $1 million.
一百万起押
The players drew lots to determine the order.
玩家抽签来决定先后次序
Player number two...
二号♥玩家
...will begin.
你先开始
Place your bets.
开始下注
Last call.
最后一次
Final bets.
请下终注
Taking all final bets.
买♥♥定离手
The betting is now closed.
停止下注
Hey! FBI!
联邦调查局
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Something we said?
我说什么来着
Everybody, uh, just... just be cool, okay?
大家 请冷静
We didn't come here looking for a fight.
我们不是来找茬的
There's no army behind us.
我们没有后援
We just want to take this guy out of here in one piece.
我们只想毫发无损地带走这个家伙
All right, so,
所以
Let's just put our guns away.
大家把枪都收起来
Okay?
可以吗
We all go home.
各走各的路
Nobody loses.
没有输家
You got another idea?
你有别的主意吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, you, I want in.
你听着 我也要下注
But I want the immortal here to go first.
但我想让永生者先开枪
I'm putting my money behind him.
他赌他赢
That's not the assigned order.
这不是事先规定的次序
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
You get nervous?
你紧张了
You pick up the gun.
把枪拿起来
Now, I got a pretty good feeling about that first trigger pull.
第一枪 我的预感很好
Second one, not so much, but the one
第二枪 稍差一些
After that I got a very bad feeling about,
第三枪 就很难讲了
And I'll bet you have the exact same feeling as I do.
我相信你跟我有同感
Why are you guys doing this?
你们为什么要这么做
I'm saving your life.
救你的命
You are coming with us.
你跟我们走
I don't want to be saved.
我不想被救
So, what are you waiting for?
你还等什么
Pick up the gun.
拿枪啊
Go ahead.
快点
That's what I thought.
都看见了吧
We are going to take him out of that door.
我们要把他带出那扇门
We all know if the shooting starts,
我们都很清楚 要是有人开枪
Nobody wins.
对谁都没好处
He's not smiling now.
他现在笑不出来了
Agent Granger.
格兰杰特工
Hey.
你好
Thought that was you.
我就知道是你
Ah, you just couldn't, uh, stay away from the place, huh?
你就不能离我们这儿远点吗
I was here giving a statement.
我是来录口供的
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
You know, I know we got off to a bad start,
我知道我们一开始有点误会
But I was thinking that perhaps we could do something about that.
但我想我们也许可以找个时间解决一下
Dinner maybe?
一起吃个饭怎么样
Yeah. Maybe.
是的 也许吧
You know where to find me.
你知道上哪儿找我
Make sure there's no hidden camera.
小心被偷♥拍♥
Yeah, be careful with that one, buddy.
没错 小心点 伙计
Okay. And this coming from the guy
好吧 这话出自一个
Who looks for love at the morgue.
在停尸房♥里找真爱的家伙之口
Oh, no. Claudia hasn't worked there in a year.
少来 克劳迪娅已经一年没在那工作了
Oh. Who said anything about Claudia?
是谁把克劳迪娅扯进来了
Another bad bet.
又输惨了
Well, you got something much better, pal.
你得到了更宝贵的东西 伙计
Oh, you mean my life?
你指我的命吗
It's not worth much.
我的命不值钱
That's everything.
活着才是最重要的
I don't know what to say to her.
我不知道该怎么向她交代
Yeah, you do.
你知道的
Oh, yeah.
是的
I remember that day.
我记得那天
That was, uh, Princeton.
在普林斯顿
You'd just passed your orals. That's right.
你刚通过入学面试 是的
Larry walked me through them.
拉里是我的考官
Good game?
球打得好吗
Now, before you lecture me, professor...
在你开始说教之前 教授
Am I lecturing you?
我跟你说教了吗
I just want to assure you that I wasn't fiddling on the golf course
虽然我投资失败了 但我在高尔夫球场
While my portfolio was burning.
并没有虚度光阴 你放心吧
Okay. dad, I didn't say anything.
好吧 老爸 我可什么都没说
Good, 'cause I want you to listen for a second.
很好 我想让你听我说几句话
I decided to take you up on your offer of help.
我决定接受你的帮助
Great, 'cause I was gonna say...
好极了 我才刚正想说来着
I'm sorry. I'm listening.
对不起 我洗耳恭听
I don't want you to give me any money,
我不要你给我钱
Because I'm-I'm going to go back to work.
因为我要去找工作了
But, uh,
但是
Checking the job listings, I, uh... I found out that,
看招聘启事的时候 我发现
Uh, my computer design skills are not quite up to date,
我的电脑技术有点跟不上了
So I need a refresher course,
所以我需要上一些进修课程
And I thought maybe you might give me one.
也许你可以教教我
You want me to teach you...?
你要让我教你...
Come on, you know how that goes, dad.
少来了 你知道该怎么做的 老爸
No, I'll pay you for it.
我会付学费的
Of course you'll have to give me the money.
当然你得给我零用钱
Where is Larry?
拉里跑哪儿去了
He blew off our chess game again.
他说要陪我下棋 结果又放我鸽子
Oh, he's, uh...
他...
He's dealing with some stuff right now.
现在有点事儿要办
Yeah. Isn't that always the case?
对 哪次不是这样
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表