剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought they were considering you for 2012.
我还以为他们要到2012年才考虑你
They were, but then a slot opened up unexpectedly,
那是过去 后来有个职位意外的空缺
and the best part--
最妙的是
they have room in their budget for two visiting professors.
他们的预算足够两个客座教授
I'm highly flattered, but I just got back.
荣幸之致 可我才刚回来
I meant Amita.
我是说阿米塔
We're going to England! Going to England.
我们要去英格兰了 去英格兰
Do you two realize you will be walking the same halls
你们俩有意识到你们要步入的是
as Francis Bacon, isaac Newton,
弗朗西斯·培根 伊萨克·牛顿和
Charles Darwin?
查尔斯·达尔文所在的地方吗
We can rent a cottage in the countryside,
我们可以租间乡村别♥墅♥
eat strawberries and cream at Wimbledon.
在温布尔登吃草莓和奶油
We have to leave before the summer?
我们夏天前就要去吗
I know. We're going to have to push back the wedding date,
我明白 我们得推迟婚期
but how often does an opportunity like this come up?
可是这种机会 百年不遇啊
Here's where the cameraman gets shot.
摄像师就在这时中弹
See there? That's our shooter.
看那 枪手在那
Well, I just spoke to the hospital.
我刚从医院得到消息
Leo's going to pull through.
Leo他会痊愈的
That's one tough cameraman you got there.
你的摄影师真有胆
Any luck?
有什么收获
We got a guy who might be able to do something with this.
我们有牛人能处理这种东西
What is he, a magician?
他是谁 魔术师吗
He's been known to pull
他曾经的确从
an occasional rabbit out of his hat.
帽子里变出兔子
No offense,
无意冒犯
but I did read the 9-11 Commission Report.
但我读过911调查委员会的报告
That DVD goes somewhere, so do I.
光盘在哪 我就在哪
Oh, Ms. Paulson.
Paulson女士
Uh, they didn't tell me you were coming.
他们没说你会来
I've actually been a fan of yours
我是你的粉丝之一
since you were the anchor at Channel 10.
自从你成为第十频道的主持
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's the footage.
这是录像
Okay, great. Please take a seat.
好的 请先坐坐
You think you can work some of your scientific voodoo
你可以用科学的魔法
and pull an image of the shooter?
获得那枪手的照片
If by "Voodoo," You mean point-pattern matching
如果你说的魔法是指 点模式匹配
and line detection, yes.
和线性检测 那确实是
Ask him what he's talking about.
问问他在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是指什么
Um, well, imagine a team of scientists
是这样的 想象一队科学家
trying to sequence a strand of DNA
试图从一枚细菌中
from a piece of bacteria.
排序一系列的DNA
There are billions of possible combinations.
有数十亿种可能的排列
The sample of DNA is loaded into a sequencer
DNA样本被载入到测序仪
which sorts through the combinations of nucleotides
从核苷酸的序列中筛选
picking only the pieces or molecules
只挑出那些有
that have relevant information,
相关信息的部分或分子
until the helices are all assembled in the correct order.
直至双螺旋被正确的排列出来
Now, what you have here is no different,
现在 你所有的就和DNA的情况类似
because each second of video is actually made up
每秒钟的视频其实是由
of 30 individual frames.
三十幅图片组装
Multiplied by three minutes, that's 5,400 frames.
再乘以3分钟 即 5400张画面
Now, you factor in security cameras
再将周围建筑的监视摄像头
from surrounding buildings, DOT footage,
运输部的监控录像 纳入考虑
you're talking about thousands and thousands of frames.
那就是数以万计的画面
So, like the DNA machine,
就像你刚才说的DNA机器
your math looks for individual frames
你的数学是寻找那些有着
that have images- partial or whole- of the shooter
枪手的部分或全部图像的那些画面
and sorts the bits and pieces into a linear sequence?
再把这些画面排成一个线性序列
My star pupil.
真是我的得意门生
Hey, FYI, Teach? David's looking for you.
供你参考 说到教书 大卫找你有事
Something about a polygraph.
关于什么测谎
You happen to tutor for that exam?
你有什么应付的妙计吗
Mike Nash, Sean's Chief of Staff.
Mike Nash Sean的办公室主任
Hey, Don Eppes.
你好 唐·埃普斯
This is David Sinclair.
这是大卫·辛克莱尔
Why don't you guys go ahead and take a seat?
你们先请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
That's you, huh? Yep.
那是你是吧 是的
Sean and I were throwing
Sean和我
snowballs since we were five, footballs at ten.
从5岁就开始一起打雪仗 10岁踢球
By the time we were 23, we traded it all in for bullets.
但到了23岁时 就各奔东西
Not a memory most people would keep around.
绝大多数人可不会没事看着这个
You don't know Sean.
你们不了解Sean
See, that reminds him to fight the good fight every day.
那提醒他每天为正义而战
He stood up to that bastard.
他站在那混♥蛋♥面前
Walked into that courtroom- he was fearless.
步入法庭 毫无畏惧
Pointed his finger at Winslow- he put him behind bars.
用手直指Winslow 将其送入监牢
Ignore him. He sometimes acts more like my publicist
别往心里去 他总像我的公♥关♥一样
than my chief of staff. Sean Westmark.
而不是我的办公室主任 Sean Westmark
Don Eppes. David Sinclair.
唐·埃普斯 大卫·辛克莱尔
Pleasure. Sit, please.
幸会 请坐
I cannot imagine who would want to kill Devin.
难以想象谁会对Devin下如此黑手
It's possible you were the intended target.
有可能你才是目标
You know, you... you have made some enemies.
你看 你树敌不少
Tobacco giants and pharmaceutical companies don't hire hit men.
烟草大鳄和制药公♥司♥可不会雇杀手
They hire lawyers.
他们用律师
Any idea who might want to hurt you guys?
他和谁有什么恩怨吗
Winslow-- but he died in 1991.
Winslow 但是他1991年已死
LAPD found his wallet smeared with blood,
洛杉矶警局在血泊中发现了他的钱包
but, uh, they never recovered a body.
但是死不见尸
Your dad was brought in for questioning.
你父亲曾被讯问过
It's 'cause he was in the Marine Corps.
那是因为他是海军陆战队员
He was back East on business when Winslow went missing.
Winslow失踪时 他回到东部忙正事
What, you guys think that his father shot Devin?
什么 你们觉得他父亲杀的Devin
Uh, forgive me, gentlemen,
绅士们请见谅
but the L.A. Times is waiting.
但是洛杉矶时报还在等我们
Anything else we can do, please call, okay?
如果还有什么能帮忙的 一定通知我们
Sure. Absolutely anything.
当然 任何能帮忙的
You got it.
好的
Guess who?
猜猜是谁
Larry, I've been looking everywhere for you.
拉里博士 我到处找你
We don't have to wait
我们不需要等到
until we're back from England to get married.
从英格兰回来再结婚
Oh, yeah? Yep.
是吗 真的
I hold in my hands...
在我手中
Barcelona, Lake Como, the Amalfi Coast and Paris.
巴塞罗那 科摩湖 阿马尔菲海岸和巴黎
All the most romantic cities in the world.
这些世界上最浪漫的地方
All within a few hours
都在剑桥的
train ride of Cambridge,
几个小时车程内
all suitable for a wedding.
都适合婚礼
Sounds interesting.
挺不错
You don't seem excited.
你并不兴奋
No, I totally... I'm excited.
不是 我完全感兴趣
I just got this case
只是有这案子要办
and this polygraph test to look forward to.
还要面临测谎测试
But you like the idea?
你喜欢这主意吗
I love the idea.
我当然喜欢
We're going to put together a decision tree,
我们建个决策树
and that'll help us pick the best city.
然后挑出最合适的城市
I think you need to call Nikki.
你得打给妮琪
I don't think she's ever been to Europe.
我不觉得她去过欧洲
I mean, we can ask her.
也许可以咨♥询♥下
No, about the case.
不是这事 是案子
I think you just discovered who killed Devin Shepard.
你貌似找出了谁杀的Devin Shepard
Charlie just sent this over.
查理刚发来这个
Hmm. Looks like a filmstrip.
看起来像电影
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表