剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
1985, 4 children
1985年 4名儿童
23 year,later 30FPS
23年后 30帧每秒[电视图象]
This is the former home of the Los Angeles Ledger.
这里是洛杉矶会计事务所的原所在地
In 1985,
但1985年
it became a house of horrors for three friends,
这里却成为了三名小朋友的噩梦
each molested by this man Arnold Winslow,
被这个名叫Arnold Winslow的男人猥亵
a teacher from the children's elementary school.
他是一名小学老师
Winslow lured them on separate occasions and raped them,
Winslow在不同场合引诱并蹂躏了他们
threatening to kill the boys
威胁如果他们不保守秘密
if they divulged the truth.
就要杀了他们
FBI agents arrested Winslow,
联邦调查局的探员逮捕了Winslow
but not before he left an indelible mark.
但是木已成舟 噩梦挥之不去
25 years later,
25年后
and Matt Burrows
与Matt Burrows
each carry very different scars.
人生轨迹受这段噩梦的影响各不相同
Sean turned adversity into success,
Sean爬出了逆境 获得了成功
becoming one of the most successful litigation attorneys
成为加州有史以来最成功的
in the history of California
诉讼律师之一
and a likely candidate for the next mayoral election.
同时又是下届市长选举的候选人之一
Devin turned misfortune into fortune, literally,
Devin通过笔杆子 化不幸为财富
because he is currently the author of a bestselling book
目前他是一名畅销书作家
on personal healing and coping with crises.
出版了关于自我疗伤与处理危机的书
Fate would not be kind for Matt Burrows.
命运之神却没有眷顾Matt Burrows
After years of battling drugs and depression,
在毒品和抑郁症的苦海中挣扎了多年之后
he committed suicide.
他选择了自杀
Family and friends say in recent weeks,
家人和朋友说在最近几周
he appeared more troubled than normal.
他似乎比平时更不安
I would agree.
我也这么认为
Because, you see, Matt Burrows isn't just part of this story.
因为Matt Burrows他不只是这故事的一部分
He's my brother.
他还是我的弟弟
Okay. Rise and shine.
起床啦 太阳照屁♥股♥
There you go.
起床啦
Is it already 8:00?
已经八点了吗
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
是 都太阳当头照啦
You know, you might want to find
也许你能找到
a new use for "Occam's Razor."
奥卡姆剃刀的新用途
In ancient India, beards were held in such reverence,
在古印度 留胡子是非常受尊敬的
they could be cut off and used as a form of payment.
剪下来还可以当钱花
That's all right. You can stay for free.
没关系 我不收你的房♥租
Do you have a pair of scissors?
你有剪刀吗
Larry Fleinhardt?
拉里·弗林哈德
Uh, yes. That would be me.
是我
Bring it in, boys! Boys?!
搬进来 伙计们 进来吧
Ah, my notebooks have arrived.
我的笔记运到了
It'll be fine right there.
放那就行
I had a lot of free time in the desert.
在沙漠时太闲 我就写啊写
How you doing? Headquarters called.
你一切都好啊 总部打电♥话♥来
Seems like we've been a little bit lax
貌似我们有些疏于认真对待
about our "In service" Records.
我们的"服勤"记录
Yeah? By "We"" You mean...?
你说"我们"是指
You. Uhhuh, and by "Lax"...?
指你 那疏于对待是什么意思
Two years behind every other office. Mm-hmm.
比其他办公室落后两年
Colby has to do a five-year financial check,
柯比要做个5年的财务清查
and Charlie has to have a polygraph test.
查理还被要求进行测谎检查
Oh. Good luck with that.
祝他好运
It's a test, man. He's a genius, right?
就是个检查 他是天才 不是吗
Hey, Granger.
格兰杰
Bud, how about some help, man?
帮帮忙怎么样 兄弟
That looks like supervisor stuff to me.
在我看来像主管的活
Don, Mary Paulson, the reporter
唐 Mary Paulson 那个记者
wants some face time.
想安排次会面
She's doing a retrospective on a kidnapping case
她在做一宗关于联邦调查局
the FBI solved back in '85.
在85年破获的绑♥架♥案的回顾
The case agent's dead,
当时办案的探员已经去世
so HQ requested you take the interview.
所以总部要让你来接受采访
Oh, that's all yours, boss man.
采访是你的 头儿
Man...
头
Hey, Colby, how about you take that one?
柯比 你来接受采访吧
No way. Actually, that's an order.
没门 不好意思 这是命令
Take Nikki. Flip for it.
带上妮琪 丢铜板决定吧
Tails. You lose again.
背面 你又输啦
How is it 50-50 if you win every time?
你每次都赢 这真是相等的概率吗
Hey, take it up with Charlie.
喂 不服问查理
You look good on camera.
你在镜头里看起来很有型
Plus, you, uh, you don't need any makeup.
而且你不需要化妆擦粉什么的
You can just keep on what you have.
你可以保持本色
Oh, hi. Mary Paulson. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 我是Mary Paulson 很高兴认识你
Agent Granger and Agent Betancourt.
探员格兰杰和探员贝坦寇特
Yeah, here, full on this, yeah.
这儿 对准那
We've arranged for Sean Westmark and Devin Shepard
我们安排了Sean Westmark与Devin Shepard
to meet for the first time in nearly a decade.
在将近十年后的第一次重逢
Sean, how are you? How you been?
Sean过得怎么样 你一切都好哈
Pretty good. Yourself?
不错 你呢
Everybody down!
所有人趴下
Get down!
蹲下
Come here behind the car.
到车后面来
10:00. Cover me.
10点钟方向 掩护我
You okay? Yeah. Check him.
你没事吧 我没事 看看他怎么样了
Stay down.
低一点
Stay down!
别站起来
Is he going to be okay?
他不会有事的吧
He's dead.
已经死了
Numb3rs S6E15
《数字追凶》第六季第十五集
Got no shell casings, no footprints.
没有弹壳 没脚印
This guy either watches a lot of the History Channel
如果他不是纪录片看得太多
or we're dealing with a pro.
那一定是专业的
Well, he took out Shepard with the first shot,
他第一枪结果了Shepard
so we got to assume that that was his target.
我们先假设他就是目标
On the other hand, he kept firing.
但从另一方面想 他还在继续射击
Could be you got
还可能是
to Sean Westmark before he had a chance to finish the job.
他得杀了Sean Westmark才能交差
Did you know Shepard sold close to a million books
你知道Shepard的书在过去三年
over the last three years?
卖♥♥了将近一百万本吗
How to Get the Most Out of You: Synergize Every Day.
《怎样挖掘最好的你:改善每一天》
I mean, what the hell does that even mean? I have no idea.
靠 这什么意思 不要问我
Hey, you know, actually I've been meaning to talk to you
我一直想跟你谈谈
about your, uh, your financial update.
更新你的财务记录
There's a series of overseas transactions
有一系列的海外交易
I want to just, you know... Sure, sure.
我要 当然
Yep, no problem.
好的 没问题
Hey, buddy, ERT needs me downstairs.
兄弟 应急小组的人叫我下去看看
Hey, Granger, your phone didn't even beep.
格兰杰 你手♥机♥压根没响
All right, I'll call Amex.
没关系 我会联♥系♥美国证券交易所的
You know, I'd hate to lose those rewards points.
我可不想少了积分
This is incredible.
太棒了
Well, you've got to give credit
那是没有被污染的
to a pollution-free desert sky for that.
沙漠苍穹的功劳
Hey. For as long as you guys have known me,
从你们认识我开始
what has been my fantasy?
我一直以来的梦想是什么
You really want me to talk about that here?
你确定想让我在这儿说出来
I mean academically.
我是说学术上的
To teach at Cambridge.
到剑桥教书
No. Yeah.
不是吧 是的
No. Yes.
不会吧 真的
"On behalf of the University of Cambridge,
"谨代表剑桥大学
"It gives me great pleasure to invite you to join
我非常高兴地邀请您以客座教授的身份
"Our faculty as a visiting professor
在这即将来到的学期
for the upcoming term."
加入我们"
That's incredible, Charlie! It's incredible!
真是难以置信的 查理 太棒了
Hey, congratulations, Charles.
恭喜 查理
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表