剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
This threat was backed up with gunfire.
这次威胁涉及到枪击
He was smart enough to shoot at the FBI and get away unidentified.
那人聪明到可以与FBI交火后 逃之夭夭
You should be smart enough to be concerned.
你聪明的脑袋应该为自己担忧下
Why?
为什么
That's what I got you guys for,right?
这是我让你们来的原因 不是吗
No,we can't guarantee your safety in that park.
不 我们在公园里都无法保证你的安全
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You want me to change the location of the rally?
你想我改变集♥会♥地点
Some airplane hangar in the Valley or
改到一些山谷上的飞机库
A warehouse in San Pedro?
还是圣佩德罗的货仓
Only if you're worried about getting shot.
只要你担心自己会被枪杀
All right,let's get it out in the open.
好吧 我们开诚布公吧
You're wondering if I was behind it.
你们是不是以为我是谋划这些的人
Some kind of PR stunt.
为了公♥关♥需要
Oh,you're capable of that.
恩 你有这个能力
Probably too smart to risk getting caught,but...
也许觉得自己很聪明不会被拘捕 但是
I know that you don't want to see past the guy
我知道 你不想看到过去那个
who threw bricks and talked revolution,maybe I don't even blame you
丢砖头 大谈革命的人 这我都不怪你
but I'm not him anymore.
但我不再是那样的人了
Look,I was lucky enough to survive my mistakes.
我很庆幸自己能从错误里挺过来
Now I'm just trying to convince people
现在 我只是在试图劝服人们
To turn over some of their time to helping others.
让他们花些时间去帮助别人
You guys give your whole lives to that.
你们这些人一辈子都在帮助别人
I don't like a lot of the things that this country has done,
虽然这个国家做的许多事我都不喜欢
But I have nothing but respect for the people who risk their lives for it.
但我很敬佩那些愿意为国捐躯的人
And the least that I can do is risk my own.
但至少我现在愿意为国家出力
Is that a preview of Tuesday's speech or,
这是周二演讲的预告还是
Uh,just the long way around to saying no?
你绕圈子只是想说不
It's a little bit of both.
两者都有一些吧
Man talks a pretty word... or seven.
他可真是会花言巧语
What do you think?
你怎么想
Keep your eyes open.Stay with him.
跟紧他 别放松
Don seemed... different.
唐看起来 不一样
Uh,preoccupied.
是 心思重重的
When he got in his car to chase after that sniper,he hesitated.
当他开车去追狙击手的时候 他犹豫了
The expression on his face was almost pained.
他脸上的表情几乎是痛苦的
You think maybe he hasn't fully recovered from the stabbing?
你认为他还没有从被刺事件中恢复过来
I think,if he were hurting,
我想 即使他受伤不浅
he wouldn't let anyone know.
他也不会让别人知道的
Well,you know,sooner or later,everyone slows down.
你知道的 迟早 大家都会迟疑的
Speaking from personal experience? no
据你个人经验来说的吗 不是
I'm the exception to the rule.
我就是个例外
And on the topic of slowing down,I seemed to notice the,
说到迟疑 我好像发现
uh,absence of a certain beautiful young professor
某个年轻貌美的教授
Around the house these past few days.
这几天都没来过这
What's going on,Charlie?
查理 到底怎么了
I've been here the whole time.
我一直在这里啊
Amita has been really busy,actually.
实际上 阿米塔最近非常的忙
She's just been incredibly busy with classes.
她为了班级的事情忙得不可开交
And I've been busy,too,frankly.
而且说实话 我也非常的忙
Busy time for busy people.
忙人总是在忙碌的
You know,the least challenging thing about
当查理·埃普斯的父亲
Being Charlie Eppes's father is knowing when he is lying.
最缺乏挑战性的事就是辨别他何时说谎
It's a clean shot at the dais.
这里看高台的视野很好
A clean shot at us.
看到这里的视野也很好
What do we have?
找到什么资料了吗
A male,white--20s,30s,40s?
男性白人 20岁 或者30岁 40岁左右
No prints,uses burner phones.
没有指纹 使用一次性手♥机♥
Everything about this guy says pro.
说明这家伙很专业
Except for the fact that he shot at us in the first place.
除了他一开始就对我们开枪
Why even give himself away?
为什么要让自己露出马脚
Why not wait till the rally,then take your shot?
为什么不等到集♥会♥的时候再开枪
Maybe he was trying to spook him.
也许他想吓吓他
Polk's been shot at before,beaten up by the cops.
Polk曾经被枪伤过 也被警♥察♥打过
I don't think he's the kind of guy that's going to flinch.
我不认为他是那种会退缩的人
All right,see,this is why we don't talk politics.
好了 你看 这就是我们不谈政♥治♥的原因
We're not talking about politics,man.
我们不是在谈论政♥治♥
We're talking about a guy who gets threatened
我们说的是一个每次一抛头露面
Every time he opens his mouth,then he opens it anyway.
就会收到人身威胁的人 但他没有退缩过
I mean,my dictionary-- that's... that's brave.
我是说 在我的字典里 这叫勇敢
There's just no way we can cover every problem here.
我们没有办法保证这所有地方都安全
Forget about the buildings surrounding the park.
即使不去考虑公园周边的建筑物
There's buildings behind those.
那后面还有很多建筑物
It's like he was shooting at us
看来他朝我们开枪
to point out the obvious.
是想告诉我们什么
Yeah,he was definitely pointing out something.
是啊 他肯定是在暗示什么
Any word from CERN?
欧洲原子核研究委员会什么消息吗
The Max Planck Institute aimed a radio telescope
马普学会将一架无线电天文望远镜
at the particular cloud in the middle of the Milky Way.
对准了银河系中间的某一特定云层
They were looking for amino acids.
他们在找氨基酸
Do you know what they found?
你知道他们找到什么了吗
Ethyl formate.
甲酸乙酯
Which happens to be the same chemical that gives raspberries their flavor.
也就是构成山莓这种味道的同一化学元素
The Milky Way tastes like raspberries.
银河系应该尝起来和山莓一个味
So,no word from CERN.
这么说 欧洲原子核研究委员会那边没什么消息
No.
没有
I expect my invitation to the Hadron Collider is coming soon.
我希望早点收到研究强子对撞机的邀请
Have second thoughts about spending six months in Geneva?
又想在日内瓦呆上六个月了吗
Just thoughts.
只是想想
And that is Charlie asking for help with some aperiodic tiling.
还有查理正在寻求一些关于非周期瓦片方面的帮助
You want to come with?
你要一起来吗
Actually,I have some low density parity
实际上 我要去写一些低密度校检码
Check code that isn't writing itself.
他们可不会自己写出来
I am going to make an effort to
我会试着让自己不大喊大叫地
Leave without running screaming from the room.
走出房♥间的
What?
什么
Come on,that subtle yet impossible to ignore
拜托 现在这个微妙的
Breath followed by the half-hearted evasion.
不可忽视的三心二意
This can only mean one more chapter in the unending
这只不过是你们两个
Romantic serial of Charlie and Amita.
罗曼史系列的小插曲而已
And I have no desire to reprise my supporting role.
我可不想再当你们的和事老了
Larry... No!
拉里 不听
You're a poor little rich boy from what,
你们那个破穷小子哪来的
Four generations of politicians?
难道是四代政♥治♥世家吗
It's kind of hard to generate a populist
就从你肯尼邦克港的避暑豪♥宅♥
Message from your summer home in Kennebunkport.
很难看出你是个平民♥主♥义者
So you throw on a flannel shirt and you
所以你穿上法兰绒上衣
Grab the mic at a couple of our protests.
然后拿着麦对示♥威♥者呐喊
Six years of being gass abbed
六年来的烟雾弹和棒打
Doesn't sound that dilettante.
他可不是盏省油的灯
He's played the part longer than most but what's he doing now?
他是坚持得挺久的 可是他现在在干嘛
Fundraiser luncheons,community center openings.
募捐午餐会 社区中心的开幕典礼
Celebrity activists always end up being more celebrity than activist.
政♥治♥名人最后只会更像名流 而不是政♥治♥家
Yeah,'cause there's nothingworse than a community center.
因为没有什么比社区中心更糟糕的了
He leaves your movement,now you want to shut him up.
他不吃你那套儿 所以你现在想让他闭嘴
We're planning to exercise our rights to free speech and lawful protest.
我们准备策划要求言论自♥由♥和合法权益的活动
You know,there are rumors that Polk was an FBI informant.
有传言说Polk是联邦调查局的线人
That's a good reason to take a shot at him.
正是个杀他的好理由
And turn him into a martyr?
让他变成替罪羊吗
We don't need to shoot Ben Polk.
我们没有杀Ben Polk的必要
He's going to impale himself on his own hypocrisy.
他的伪善迟早会暴露他的本性
Polk the joke ! MacArthur Park
Polk是个小丑 麦克阿瑟公园
If we move the barricades back here and here,
如果我们把路障设在这里和这里
We're gonna maximize Finger Effect
就可以最大化的实现手指效应
And minimize edge crowding.
尽可能的排除边缘人数
So we'll have bomb dogs and CTX units here,here and here.
我们把防爆组和警犬安排在这里和这里
And then two aerial units,one of ours,one of LAPD's.
另外两组空勤 一组我们的 一组洛城警队的
I'm more worried about the snipers.
我更担心狙击手
We're going to cover as many rooftops as we can.
我们要尽可能多的占领制高点
And hopefully we can help you pick the right rooftops.
希望我们能帮你挑出合适的制高点
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表