剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
and waited for him and jumped him.
等着他 然后突然跳出来
And?
后来呢
And we beat the crap out of him.
我们把他揍得鼻青脸肿
Then I got home and I told my old man what happened,
我回家之后把这事告诉了我爸
and, uh, he beat the crap out of me,
结果 他狠狠揍了我一顿
and said it was better to fail with honor
还说 正大光明的失败
than to win by cheating.
比不择手段的胜利要好的多
Think I should just quit?
你觉得我应该放弃吗
Trust my fate to a jury?
去陪审团那里听天由命
I'd rather see you have your day in court alive
我宁可你活着站在法庭上
than have to stand at your funeral, Ian.
也不愿意参加你的葬礼 伊恩
Why don't you let me help you,
为什么不让我用正确的方式
the right way?
帮你呢
You see the way I live.
你也知道我的生活方式
I can carry my life in a backpack.
只要有个背包我就可以活下去
My idea of a five-star hotel is
我对五星饭店的认识就是
an insulated sleeping bag and a waterproof tent.
一个绝缘隔热睡袋加一顶防水的帐篷
What the hell would I even do with $500,000?
我甚至都不知道有50万可以做什么
Have you even taken a moment to think about that?
你有没有花时间想过这些呢
What am I looking at?
我看的是什么
Garcia's transfer orders.
加西亚的转移申请
All signed by the same person.
全部都是由同一个人签发的
By the same marshal: Frank Thompson.
监狱长 弗兰克·汤普逊
I've good to go, boss.
我们准备好了 监狱长
Hey, hold on a sec.
嘿 等一下
If that's some authority from the DOJ,
如果这是司法部某个人的命令的话
I don't give a crap.
那我无话可说
They're Garcia's transfer orders,
它们是加西亚的转移申请
denied seven times by you. And with good reason.
7次都被否决了 理由很充分
You ever work a jail?
你在监狱工作过吗
Ever have three prisoners jump you,
如果有三个罪犯突然在你面前跳出来
nothing to defend yourself with but a flashlight?
而你除了手电筒没有可以保护自己的武器
No. But all of a sudden you're an expert
没有 但是突然之间你成了专家
on how things are done around here.
对这边的流程十分清楚
So you're saying this is normal protocol?
你是想说你在照章办事吗
Salazar wanted Garcia transferred.
萨拉♥萨♥尔希望加西亚转移
I knew moving him was part of his plan.
我知道转移是他计划的一部分
Part of his plan, how?
计划的一部分 怎么回事
Garcia goes to a different prison,
加西亚去到一个不同的监狱
meets new contacts
与新的联♥系♥人见面
and Salazar's heroin ring continues to grow.
那么萨拉♥萨♥尔的贩毒范围就会扩张
Keep Garcia here, at least it's contained.
留加西亚在这里 至少它不会扩大
Now, let me do my job,
现在 让我完成我的工作
get your partner home.
救出你的伙伴
Let's go.
我们走
Sinclair.
辛克莱尔
Garcia switched bracelets with a prisoner
加西亚和一个罪犯交换了手镯
whose number is between 223-527-885
编号♥可能在223-527-885
and 223-527-996.
和223-527-996之间
That's about 112 names, right, Charlie?
一共是112个名字 对吧
Yeah. But they're all in the maximum security wing.
是的 他们都在监管最严密的区域
If Garcia's in solitary,
如果加西亚住单人间
then we've got him cornered.
那么他完全在我们的控制下
Thompson, wait!
汤普逊 等下
I'd better hear Garcia's voice
我想听听加西亚的声音
on the other end of this phone.
在电♥话♥里的声音
Hey, we located him, all right.
我们已经锁定目标
I need to talk my partner
我要和我的搭档通话
right now.
现在
It's David. Still alive.
是戴维 还活着
We found Garcia.
我们找到加西亚了
He's in maximum security
他在监狱监管最严密的区域
so it's going to take us a few minutes to get to him.
所以我们要花点时间才能找到他
Maybe in the meantime,
也许同一时间
I could send you guys in some food.
我可以送点食物给你们
Some Italian, you know, maybe some Mexican.
意大利菜或者墨西哥菜
No food.
不用了
Just Garcia. Five minutes.
只要加西亚 你有5分钟
Garcia got himself transferred to maximum security.
加西亚把他自己转移进监管最严密的区域
He must've been really afraid of Salazar.
看样子他一定很害怕萨拉♥萨♥尔
He could've figured out a way to get to a cell block
他可能已经找到一种进牢房♥的方法
Salazar didn't control.
一种是萨拉♥萨♥尔无法控制的方法
He picked a spot that no one can get to.
他挑选了一个没人能进去的地方
A place that's being watched 24-7.
一个全天候被监视的地方
Salazar can't operate without help inside the jail.
在监狱 萨拉♥萨♥尔没别人帮忙不可能动手
A marshal?
一个狱警
Garcia knew all along who,
加西亚知道是谁
but Costello was killed
但是科斯特洛死了
before he could give me the exact location.
在他告诉我确切的地点之前
You let yourself be arrested. I had to get in here.
你任由自己被逮捕 我必须进来
It was my best chance to find Garcia.
这是最好的找到加西亚的机会
It was crazy, man.
这太疯狂了
I needed Charlie's help.
我需要查利的帮助
If I would've rabbited,
如果我在逃
nobody would've listened to a fugitive.
那么没有人会相信一个逃犯的话
Five more minutes.
五分钟
Five more minutes and Garcia
再给我5分钟 然后加西亚
will give us Salazar's partner.
会告诉我们萨拉♥萨♥尔的同伙是谁
We may not have that much time.
我们可能没有那么多时间了
The bit about the food --
那句关于食物的话
Mexico, it's me and David's distress word.
墨西哥菜 是我和戴维的暗号♥
That means Thompson's getting ready to breach.
那意味着汤普逊已经准备要突破了
30 seconds.
30秒
So you could ask youself, Granger.
你问问自己 格兰杰
why is Thompson pushing to make entry?
为什么汤普逊着急进来
Why wouldn't he at least listen to what Garcia has to say?
为什么他连加西亚想说什么都不愿意听
He wants to protect himself, and now he's got to kill me.
他想保护他自己 现在他准备要杀了我
Breach has control.
准备完毕
Just the facts.
让事实说话吧
Just the fact.
让事实说话
Hands!
把手举起来
Hands! I got him! I got him!
把手举起来 抓到了 我抓到他了
Just in case you don't shoot any better than you think.
你最好不要开枪
Where the hell is Galvin?
高尔文到底在哪里
Galvin's been working for Salazar for two years now.
高尔文已经为萨拉♥萨♥尔效力两年了
She convinced Thompson
她说服汤普逊
to reject all of Garcia's transfer orders.
拒绝加西亚所有的转移申请
And set up the phony accounts under your name.
而且在你的名下建了一个假帐户
Thompson?
汤普逊呢
Only thing he's guilty of is trusting Galvin.
他唯一做错的就是错信了高尔文
Well, here's where I get off.
我就是我要去的地方
Hey, just until the courts open.
还是等待法庭开庭吧
I'll get a judge to officially release you.
我会得到一份正式释放你的判决
These days it could be a while.
那可就有的等了
Any chance of a conjugal visit?
有配偶探视的机会吗
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然有
As soon as they get cell service in the Abajo Mountains.
只要他们在蓝山有监狱服务
He's all yours.
交给你了
You see?
看到了吗
Your gut was right.
你的预感是对的
Hey, there's one thing I know for certain.
有一件事情我很确定
If I'm ever held hostage,
如果我成为了人♥质♥
I hope it's you on the other side of that trigger.
我希望在另一边拿手♥枪♥的人是你
Oh, well, you I might let 'em keep.
还是不要了吧
Took you long enough.
这次花了很长时间
Oh, please, none of this would've happened
拜托 本来这些都不会发生的
if you didn't fight like a girl.
如果你的行事不像个娘们似的
Come on.
去你的
If anybody acted like a girl in there, it was you.
如果有人像个娘们 那个人一定是你
Should've heard yourself on that phone.
你应该听听你在电♥话♥那头的声音
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表