剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
David... Do you really think
大卫... 你真的以为
if I stopped selling weapons,
只要我收手
people would stop killing each other?
人们就会停止彼此杀戮吗
Killing is human nature.
杀戮是人的本性
That's why we keep getting better and better at it.
那就是为什么我们会越变越强
All right, look, Mr. Priest,
好吧 听着 Priest先生
We're interested in the shipment of BNT-35s.
我们想了解有关BNT-35的情况
5,000 of them left Belgium.
有5000支从比利时运出
We need to know where they are, now.
我们需要知道它们现在在哪儿
I told you, I never got my hands on them.
我告诉过你了 我从没经手它们
But I'm guessing you kept your eyes on them.
但是我猜你一直都关注着
They do offer the higher profit margin.
它们会带来更多的利润
So who bought them?
谁买♥♥走了这批货
Another arms dealer?
别的军♥火♥商吗
I never name names.
我从不告知姓名
People in my line of work are very touchy about that.
干我们这一行的对这点都很清楚
We're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
I didn't say I wouldn't help.
我没说不帮忙
But I need a little help in return.
不过我需要你们的一点帮助作为回报
Of course.
当然
What kind of help?
什么样的帮助
There's a shipment, Infrared Goggles, Night Vision Scopes.
我有批货 红外护目镜和夜视镜
They've been tied up in customs in New Jersey for almost a year.
在新泽西海关扣了快一年了
No way.
没门
We'll make a few calls.
我们要打电♥话♥请示
No, September's tough.
不 9月份太忙
Classes begin, and then the last two weekends
学校开课 然后最后两周里
are the combinatorics conference in Dallas.
还要在达拉斯开组合学术会议
Okay, so september's out.
所以9月份被排除了
Unless you want to get married at the conference.
除非你想在会议期间结婚
Everyone could toast us with the Gale-Shapley Algorithm.
大家可以用稳定匹配算法向我们祝贺
Used in combinatorics to solve the stable marriage problem.
用组合学解决稳定结婚的问题
I get it. It not really helping.
我明白 那没什么用
Okay. How about august 14?
好吧 8月14号♥怎么样
Nope. the Arboretum isn't available august 14.
不行 植物园8月14号♥没地方
Unless you don't want to get married in the arboretum.
除非你不想在植物园结婚
Now you're changing your mind about the Arboretum?
你们不在植物园结婚了吗
It took you two months to settle on that.
那是你们花了两个月才决定的
Yeah. Uh, look, he's right.
他是对的
We're not moving backwards.
我们不能走回头路
We're just going to find a new date.
只要定下一个日子就好
That's all.
仅此而已
The last week of july.
7月的最后一周
Wait, is that the wedding you're talking about?
等等 你们在讨论婚礼的日期吗
Not the 26th.
不要是26号♥
I have to be in Quantico.
我那时在匡提科
Sorry.
抱歉
You know, people say that being married is the challenge.
你知道 人们说婚姻是一个艰巨的挑战
I say the challenge is getting married.
我是说 婚礼是个大挑战
Once you get through that, the rest is easy.
只要过了那一关 剩下的就简单了
Guys, let me simplify things for you.
伙计们 我来帮你们把问题简单化
How about a justice of the peace, huh?
找个法官来决定如何
This is all very interesting,
很有趣
but it's not really helping Charlie and me.
不过帮不到我和查理
No, no. no. Wait, wait, wait.
不不 等等
Any luck with, uh, recovering that gun?
那枪有什么进展吗
No. you know, it's not one gun anymore.
没有 你知道 现在已经不是一支枪了
It's 5,000 of the things.
是5000支
Anything I can do?
我能帮什么忙吗
Well, we're working on a deal to get info.
我们正在为获取情报而进行一项交易
So as soon as we do, I'll let you know, all right?
只要搞定了 我就通知你 好吗
All right. Oh. June 18.
好的 6月18号♥
No, I-I really don't want to be a june bride, if I can help it.
不 有办法的话 我实在不想当六月新娘
Justice of the peace.
去找法官吧
Are we looking at some mutual aid here,
我们是在这儿互相帮助呢
or am I just wasting my time?
还是仅仅在浪费我的时间啊
The U.S. Attorney's Office will intercede on your behalf,
美国海军办公室会代你求情
See about freeing your containers.
想办法释放你的货
But you get nothing in writing.
不过你得不到任何书面文件
This is strictly a good faith effort.
我们很真诚的在努力
That's about as close to a contract as I ever get.
这是我得到过的最像合约的承诺了
Looks like we got a deal.
看起来我们达成交易了
Surprised you don't want something written in blood.
我很惊讶你竟然没要求一份血♥书♥
Now, what about those guns we're looking for?
好了 我们要找的那些枪呢
Manufacturer confirms that they left Belgium,
制♥造♥商确定它们出了比利时
but they won't tell us who bought them.
但是不肯透露谁买♥♥走了这批货
Or where they're headed.
或者货被运到哪儿
Or how one ended up here in L.A.
以及怎么会有一支出现在洛杉矶
You've got probably half a dozen arms shipments
你搞到了半打左右
sitting in this port right now.
停靠在这个港口的军♥火♥消息
They sail in from whatever corner of the world,
他们来自于世界上任何一个角落
They're unloaded, containers are reshuffled, relabeled maybe.
卸货 重新装载 还可能重新标识
And then they sit until there's a ship ready
然后他们就等着
to take them to their next destination.
直到出现一艘船带他们到下一个目的地
Why risk coming through an American port?
为什么要冒险经过美国港口
Why not just ship direct?
为什么不直接运走
You avoid all the security that's in place here.
可以避免港口可能出现的安全问题
It's because of the security.
恰恰为了安全
Ships that go through the U.S. enjoy better protection worldwide.
经过美国的船在全球享有更好的保障
That's just a fact.
这是个事实
And when you're talking $20 or $30 million in arms...
当你在讲两三千万的军♥火♥交易时...
You move them the safest way possible.
就必然选择用最安全的转移方法
That means one of the three ports NY Miami or LA, baby
肯定在纽约 迈阿密或者洛杉矶三个港口之中
Okay.
好吧
Well, that gets the guns here.
枪是如何而来的已经清楚了
Doesn't explain how one ends up in Arvin Lindell's hands.
但仍不能解释为什么到Arvin Lindell手上
He probably took it as payment.
可能是当做酬劳
Lindell used to be a dockworker.
Lindell曾经是码头工人
He probably did it into a nice side business.
可能是他的副业吧
If you have containers in port,
如果你把集装箱放在港口
You need someone to look after them,
你需要找人照看
shuffle them around,
推来推去
make sure they avoid inspection
使其避免被检查
until they're on the next boat.
直到装船运走
Arvin lindell's that guy.
Arvin Lindell就是干这个的
I mean, there's got to be
那有大概
200,000 shipping containers in this port.
二十万个集装箱在这港口
We're looking for two?
我们要从中找两个
Classic needle-in-a-haystack.
明摆是大海捞针
Only worse-- our haystack keeps shifting as goods come and go.
比那还糟糕 集装箱都移来移去的
Actually... Actually, the shifting may help us, the movement.
其实 集装箱的搬运可能对我们有利
Containers move around the port
集装箱在码头里的搬运
in very specific predetermined paths.
有特殊的预先决定的路线
It's the only way that shipping companies can keep track
这是船运公♥司♥同时跟踪
of so many containers at once and get them
这么多集装箱的唯一方法
to their destinations. well, the problem
以便送到目的地
with our guy is, there are security inspections along the way.
问题是 路边会有安全检查
He has to avoid them.
他得避免检查
Right. So we're looking for two containers...
对 所以我们在找两个
moving outside the normal flow,
在空间和时间方面
In terms of space and time.
不随着大众移♥动♥的集装箱
It's like a newsstand.
就好比一个杂♥志♥摊
Like shipping containers,
期刊就像
periodicals come and go on different schedules
集装箱一样 按不同的周期的流动
Some daily, some weekly, others monthly.
有日刊 周刊还有月刊
Now, let's say there's a math journal
现在比方说 有一本数学期刊
that I really, really want to buy,
我非常非常想买♥♥
But I don't have enough money; I have to save up.
但我现在没钱 要现攒
Considering how incredibly popular math journals are,
考虑到这本期刊非常的火
I'm worried someone else is gonna buy it.
我担心会被别人买♥♥走
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表