剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Heading towards alta canyon.
正驶向阿尔塔峡谷的方向
Colby and I are on the way.
柯比和我在赶过去了
We got him.
我们找到他了
Sog, we have the target in sight.
特警队 我们看到目标了
Roger. verify plate.
收到 报告车牌号♥
Suspect is fleeing on alta canyon.
嫌犯正在阿尔塔峡谷飞速奔驰
Where the hell does he think he's going?
他以为他要去哪儿
Stay with him!
跟着他
Nikki! Nikki!
妮琪 妮琪
Numb3rs S06E13
《数字追凶》第六季第十三集
Does anybody walk around here?
有没有人经过这里啊
It's about time. uh, nikki.
也该来了 妮琪
Hey, alan.
嘿 阿兰
Sorry. I thought you were one of the nurses
不好意思 我以为你是那些护士
That's been mia all morning.
一整个早上都不见踪影
Yeah. they're probably afraid of you.
是啊 他们大概怕你吧
Did you tell them you got a gun?
你有没有告诉他们你有枪
No. I told them no pain meds. I'm going back to work.
没有 我让他们不要止痛剂 我得回去工作
Well, not... not yet.
不用这么快吧
Yeah, as soon as I get someone to come sign my papers.
要的 只要我找到人签了那些文件
What's the big rush?
何必这么急呢
We were within striking distance
我们昨晚已经追到
Of a serial killer last night.
那个连环杀手了
And I want him.
我想要亲手抓到他
I'm not going to be sidelined
我不会因为一些
By some bruised ribs.
擦伤的肋骨被迫退出行动
Ah, nikki, you were in a serious accident.
妮琪 你发生了很严重的车祸
Car wrecks, they can mess with your mind
撞车会损害你的大脑
Long-term, that is, if you don't deal with it.
而且是长♥期♥的 如果你不认真对待的话
I know. I totaled a car once.
我了解的 我曾经就有一次亲身经历
Colby was in it, too. he's back at work.
柯比也出车祸了 但他现在已经回去工作了
But no, alan. thank you, okay?
但不行 阿兰 谢谢你 好吗
I appreciate the concern. I really do, but I'm okay.
很感谢你关心我 真的 但是我很好
Yeah, well, at least take a look at this.
好吧 那 至少看一下这个
It's about how people are affected
这是关于人们怎样被因为高速撞击
By trauma from high-speed impacts.
而遗留下的心灵创伤影响的
Hey, give those flowers to the nurse outside
嘿 把这些花给外面的护士
And have her sign me out.
让她准许我出院
Which escort service do you work for, siouxsie?
Siouxsie 你是干哪种三陪服务的
Usually luxe,
我一般只接高档人士
But friday night I was freelancing with eddie.
但是周五晚上我和Eddie在一起
He's an old client, and we just hook up whenever he is in town
他是一个老客户 只要他在城里 我们就见面
It was just for, like, an hour.
那大概 只有一个小时
What happened after you hooked up with mr. zurlanski?
当你和Zurlanski先生见面之后发生了什么事
I waited in the bar for him to show up,
我在酒吧里面等他出现
And... and then we went to his room.
然后 我们去了他的房♥间
And that was it.
然后就这样了
When I left, eddie was a happy guy.
当我走的时候 Eddie还很开心
And he said that he would call me
他还说下次他来这里
the next time he was in town
还会打电♥话♥给我
And after that?
这之后呢
I had a another date.
我另有约会
Through luxe.
一样的活
I was at a party on the strip by midnight.
我在那边参加脱衣舞派对 直至凌晨
There was cameras and a lot of people. you can check.
有很多摄像机和人 你可以去查
Did you ever have a date
你曾经有没有和
With any of these guys?
这其中的一些人约过会
No.
没有
Anything?
有发现吗
Well, she doesn't seem to recognize the previous victims.
她看起来好像不认识这些受害者
What did she say?
她说什么
Said she had sex with zurlanski, and then left.
她说她和Zurlanski发♥生♥关♥系♥之后就离开了
Like the prostitutes in the other cases.
就像其他案件里的妓♥女♥
It's a different girl every time,
每一次都不是同的女人
And they always have an alibi.
而且每一次她们都有不在场证明
It's not likely he would have that many partners,
他也不太可能有那么多共犯
So maybe he tracks his victims
所以有可能他通过三陪服务
Through the escort service.
来跟踪他的目标
But this girl was freelancing.
但是这个女人那时是随意接客的
Maybe he stalks them at the hotel.
也许他跟着他们到了宾馆
David, ask her if she noticed anybody following her.
大卫 问她有没有觉得有人在跟着她
You see anyone watching you at the hotel?
你有没有看见有人在宾馆里注视你
Lots of guys watch me.
很多男人都在看我
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我的意思
Was anyone hanging around, anyone following you?
有没有人一直在你周围打转跟着你
There was a lot of guys at that hotel
那个宾馆有很多男人
And I made sure that they all saw me.
而且我肯定他们都看到我了
You are involved in a serial murder case.
你已经卷入一起连环杀人案件
We're going to be crawling all over your life
在很长的一段时间内 我们将会一直
For a very long time, affecting your net income.
出现在你的生活中 搅黄你的生意
Focus your mind and participate.
集中你的注意力 和我们合作
Now, did anyone see you enter that room
现在 有没有人看着你进入那间房♥间
With zurlanski?
和Zurlanski一起
A guy dropped his keys.
一个男人掉了他的钥匙
He was in the elevator with us,
她和我们一起乘电梯
And... he got off on the same floor,
然后 他和我们在同一层楼出来
And I heard them drop.
我听见钥匙掉地的声音
I remember thinking
我记得我当时想
That that was weird because
这太奇怪了 因为
The hotel rooms use these, like, card keys.
宾馆一般都用钥匙卡
Good. what did he look like?
很好 他长什么样
White, maybe.
可能是 白人
Not too tall.
不是很高
Darkish hair, maybe. I don't know.
深色的头发 可能吧 我不知道
May be he was wearing a cap. I didn't really clock him much.
可能因为他带着帽子 我没看清楚
Why not?
为什么不
Because he had on these cheap shoes.
因为他穿着很廉价的鞋子
These, like, cheap brown loafers.
就像廉价的棕色的拖鞋
And I knew that he could never afford me.
所以我知道他可能请不起我
Okay, nondescript guy who's basically invisible to women.
好了 这个无明显特征的男人基本上是被女人无视
Sounds like every other serial killer
和过往其他的连环杀手一样
In history besides ted bundy.
除了Ted Bundy
But he's not attacking women, he's attacking men.
但是他没有袭击女人 他袭击的是男人
Right. and generally, the prostitutes are the victims.
是啊 通常上 妓♥女♥才是受害者
What would a profile say about this guy?
档案上说些什么
He humiliates men that he hates
他通过把他们打扮成女人
By dressing them up as women,
来羞辱那些他讨厌的男人
But doesn't molest the body,
但是他从不侵犯身体
So he feels emasculated,
所以他觉得有种女性美
Then hides the crime
然后他把受害者藏起来
So that he can drive around
这样他就可以开车逃走了
In a fancy car for a couple days?
开着一辆昂贵的车逛两天
He essentially becomes the guy he kills.
他几乎成了他杀的那个人
Maybe it's abandonment from his father,
或许是被父亲遗弃
Psychosexual abuse.
受过精神性♥欲♥的虐待
It's just gonna come down to how he's choosing his victims.
这就决定了他如何去选择他要杀的人
I'll add the data from this latest crime
我会将这些最新的犯罪数据加到
to my matrix
我的系统模型里
But so far, all these guys have
但目前为止 所有的受害者都有
In common is being with prostitutes
一个共同的特点就是跟妓♥女♥一起
In nice hotels.
呆在一家高级的酒店里
Yeah, got five dead guys, five crime scenes,
是的 5个死者 5个犯罪现场
Five stolen cars.
5辆被偷的车
We don't know a thing about the guy.
我们对凶手一无所知
I'll let you know what I come up with.
我会把我得到的信息告诉你
Hey, Charlie, that security camera footage
查理 星期五晚上监视摄像头的
From friday night that was recorded over,
录像都已经录制好了
Can you pull an image off the hard drive?
你能从你的硬盘里截一张图片下来给我吗
Yeah, at least partially.
可以 至少是部分的
We've, uh, we've got a
我们 我们已经有了一个
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表