剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
It's just you and what you want to do.
就是你和你想做什么
What it is, is I have this crazy take on all this.
不知怎么 我就是对这事放心不下
What's that?
怎么说
Like losing my gun is some sort of test.
仿佛丢枪是对我的一种考验
And if I don't find it, that means I should leave the bureau.
好像我找不到它的话我就该离开局里
I don't think that you can let a chance occurrence
我认为你不该让这一偶然事件
have that much influence on you.
对你施加这么大影响
Yeah, but if I can't do more good than harm, you know,
但如果我成事不足败事有余
I shouldn't be doing this.
我就不该干这行
So, this garage was built the same year the house was?
这个车♥库♥和房♥子是同时修建的
Yeah. yeah, 1908.
是 1908年
Never done much to it.
还没修葺过
Probably needs a lot of work.
估计得不少活
Yeah. indeed, it does.
我看也是
Charlie, I think I found something here.
查理 我想我发现了什么
Okay, I've tracked a thread
我在受害者援助网
of messages on victim-aidline
追踪到一条信息
to different sites and servers.
发送到不同的网站和服务器
Most users have a shielded id
大多数用户都用屏蔽身份
or account, but not this one.
或账户 除了这一个
Do you know that that's her real name?
你确定这是她的真名
Well, it's linked to web sites
它链接到她的工作
for her jobs, her kid's schools...
的网页 她孩子学校的网站
Looks genuine.
看起来是真实的
She's arranged to pick up the gun.
她准备要那把枪
Why would she use her real name?
为什么她要用真名
Well, she used a screen name, "busymom8."
她用"繁忙的妈咪"做网名
Most people think that's enough to hide who they really are.
很多人以为这就可以隐藏他们的身份
Well, then, we might have just found don's gun.
我们可能找到了唐的枪的下落
I found the gun in a bag in a park.
我在公园的一个袋子里拿到枪
Through an arrangement you made
通过在一个叫"受害者援助"的网站
on a web site called victim-aidline.
上联♥系♥的人的安排
Who was your contact?
谁跟你联♥系♥的
It was anonymous.
是匿名的
Why did you want the gun?
你想要枪干什么
My ex-boyfriend beat me up.
我前男友虐待我
He said he'd kill me if I broke up with him.
他说如果我跟他分手就杀了我
So, your solution was to shoot him?
你的解决办法就是开枪射他
I got a restraining order, but that just enraged him.
我拿到了限制令 但这只会激怒他
I have an eight-year-old daughter,
我有个八岁大的女儿
And I am not leaving her alone.
我不能丢下她一个人
So, when I read about a gun
所以当我读到有一把
that couldn't be traced to me...
查不到来源的枪
Then when I actually held it in my hand,
当我真正握住那把枪时
I realized what I'd have to do with it.
我意识要了要怎么做
So, I understand he's in jail now?
就我所知他现在在监狱
He came to my work,
他跑来我工作的地方
and one of my coworkers called the police.
我的一个同事报了警
They arrested him.
他们逮捕了他
Well, the system did work.
法网恢恢
I don't know how long he's gonna be locked up.
我不知道他会被关多久
I'm moving. I'm changing my name.
我换地方 改名字
I've got no new job.
我找不到新工作了
I don't know where my daughter's going to school.
我不知道我女儿去哪上学
If that is the system working...
如果这就是法网恢恢的结果
Where's the gun now?
枪现在在哪
I put a message
我在受害者援助网上
on victim-aidline and got a response.
发布了一条信息然后有人回应
I left it where they asked me to,
我把它放在约定的地点
by a bus bench in silver lake.
银湖的一个巴士台边上
We're gonna need a name.
告诉我名字
All I know is Jim.
我只知道他叫Jim
We found the bus bench and the bushes,
我们找到了巴士台和灌木丛
but the gun was already gone.
但枪已经不在了
There are some 20 sets of prints on the bench,
旁边有20多行脚印
So we're running those down.
我们正在分♥析♥
Any street cams in the area?
那区域有摄像头吗
Both ends of the street.
都在街道尽头
One side was a bank, the other was a gas station.
一个属于银行 另一个属于加油站
We got the techs looking at the tapes right now.
技术人员正在查看录像
We have some 800 people registered at victim-aidline,
受害者援助网有800多人注册
37 named james or jim.
其中37个叫James或者Jim
Of course.
这很正常
Too bad the name wasn't eustice.
要是Eustice这种不常见的名字就好了
Yeah. the top three Jims on the list...
看看名单的前三个Jim
So one guy was injured in a bar fight.
一个在酒吧斗殴受重伤
The other one's got a neighbor
另一个有个
Who's bullying everybody on the block.
欺凌整条街街坊的邻居
There's a third one who...
第三个
He threatened a man who was acquitted
因为女儿被一个熟人
of raping his adult daughter.
强♥奸♥而威胁他
I'm not shooting him.
我才不会开枪射他
I'm suing the bastard.
我正起诉这混♥蛋♥呢
You're filing a civil suit against your daughter's rapist?
你对强♥奸♥你女儿的犯人提起民事诉讼
In a civil suit, we don't need
民事诉讼中我们不需要
proof beyond reasonable doubt.
澄清合理疑点
And we can strip him clean, take everything he owns
我们可以扒光他 夺走他的一切
or will earn for another ten years.
或者再追加10年徒刑
I told the cops Stan hit me.
我告诉警♥察♥Stan打我
He denied it. my word against his.
他否认了 我们证词有冲突
You posted on a web site that if you had a gun
你在网上留言说假如你有
that couldn't be traced, you'd use it.
一把追查不到来源的枪 你会用它
I was drunk when I wrote that.
写那句的时候我喝多了
Did you get a gun?
你有枪吗
Look, agent,I'm not an idiot, okay?
探员 我不是弱智好吧
And besides, he didn't kill me.
再说了 他也没杀我
Like they say, "an eye for an eye..."
俗语有云"以牙还牙"
I just want him to wind up like this.
我只想他也变成这样
Call the police
报过警
a dozen times, nothing happens.
十几次了 什么事都没发生
Post on a message board, I've got the FBI in my house.
在留言板上写:联邦探员来过我家
You indicated an interest in acquiring a stolen gun.
你对一把遗失的枪表现出兴趣
No. I only made some comments.
不是 我只是说了几句
About what you would do with it.
关于你将如何使用它
You said you were gonna
你说你将用它
Use it on your neighbor, Michael Hiller.
对付你的邻居 Michael Hiller
Okay, I-I... I wrote some things
好吧 我是写了点东西
I probably shouldn't have. That's it.
我不该写的 仅此而已
Listen, if I get
如果我要枪
A gun, I'm buying it legally.
我会合法地买♥♥
A gun is not going to solve a conflict with a neighbor.
枪可解决不了与邻居间冲突
A conflict with
邻居间
a neighbor.
的冲突
Yeah, you cops always make it sound
你们这些条子总是说的
like it's a two-way thing.
好像这是两码事
He's crazy.
他疯了
He dumps his garbage
他把垃圾倒在
on people's lawns. But if you say anything
别人的花♥园♥里 但你若是敢向他
to him about it, the next day, your windshield's smashed.
抱怨 第二天你的挡风玻璃就会粉碎
Our neighbor down the street tried
我们街那头的邻居想
to have a backyard barbecue.
在后院烧烤
He started to throw things over the fence
他就开始从围栏那边
into their yard, screaming that
丢东西过去 大叫说
they were disturbing him.
他们打扰他了
Our dog got out,
我们的狗出去转
ran into his yard.
跑进了他的院子
He kicked her so hard, he nearly killed her.
他差点把它打死
I go over
我过去
to talk to him about it, he punches me
和他理论 他一拳打在
in the face, broke my nose.
我脸上 鼻梁骨都断了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表