剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
In pursuit-evasion
在追捕逃犯时
one group tries to track down members of another.
一组在试图追踪其他组的成员
You just kicked in the door.
你就进入战局
You're looking for a third strike.
你想三振出局全胜结束
Let's say you're the pursuer
假设你就是追捕者
and you occupy the same node as your evader.
若你和你的猎物同步
He's captured and removed.
他会发现然后转移
However, if your evader can find a way
但当你的猎物发现
to outmaneuver you, he escapes.
可以用假动作骗你 他就可以逃了
The goal here is to gain an advantage over your opponent
战局就是要改变那些使用变量的行为
by changing the movement rules using variants.
从而与对手交战时取得优势
A K-9 team.
用警犬
Or you could change the edge weight.
或是改变边际重量
Get air support.
像是得到空军援助
What if the K-9 team is busy,
那要是警犬没时间
the chopper's down for repairs and backup is 20 minutes out?
直升机在维修 后援要20分钟才到呢
What's pursuit-evasion say then?
那去追的人该怎么办
Let's look at fish.
来看看鱼的例子
When fish sense disturbances around them,
当鱼感到外界变化时
they go into a defensive reflex called a C-start.
会有防御性反应 受神经系统驱使
The snake has found a way to introduce a variant into the game.
而蛇成功地引入了一个新的变量
As the fish approaches,
当鱼靠近时
the snake ripples its body towards the fish,
蛇扭动着身体去接近鱼
which sends the fish off in the opposite direction.
鱼被迫游到了对面
You see, the snake anticipates and then executes a predictive strike
就这样 蛇发起了设计好的突袭
aimed at where the fish will end up.
蛇瞄准了鱼会游到的地方 再吃掉它
Know your opponent.
要去了解你的对手
Is he a runner, has he got any priors,
他擅长跑步吗 有人跑得过他吗
is he injured, is he gonna roll over,
他受伤了吗 会摔倒吗
is he gonna try to shoot it out with us?
他会和我们一同发起突袭吗
It's a game.
这是个游戏
Control it.
要试着去控制它
I swear I didn't know it was you.
我刚没认出来是你
You don't want me.
是你不想见我吧
I'm not worth the trouble.
我不值得你这样费劲
Oh, no.
不不是这样的
It's not mine.
这不是我的
Just carrying for a friend.
只是帮朋友带的
Your friend Felipe Garcia?
你的朋友菲利普·加西亚吗
Who?
谁
Lie to your girlfriend when she asks if you love her,
骗你女朋友说你爱她去吧
but don't lie to me. Hear?
别对我撒谎
Last I heard, Garcia was serving two years.
上次我听说加西亚要服两年刑呢
Yeah? Last I heard, he escaped.
是吗 我听说他逃了
You called him the day before.
他逃跑前你和他通了电♥话♥
I rat him out, I'm in the obits tomorrow.
要是我背弃他 明天我也会死
This is Whisky 33. I need a unit
这里是维斯基33号♥ 我需要支援
at Wilshire and Bixel.
地点是威尔希尔和比克斯大街
Just give me two hours.I'll see what I can find out.
给我两小时 我会得到你想要的
Do I look like I just got hit by the stupid stick?
我可不是傻子
I screw with you, I know what happens--
我要是敢耍你 我知道发生什么
I go to jail. In an ambulance.
我会进监狱的 你就等死吧
Hour and 59. Get going.
现在还有1小时59分钟 快去
Ticktok.
抓紧时间
So the snake just sits around all day and gets fat?
那蛇就无所事事 然后等着长胖吗
Hardly.
难说
If the snake gets too preoccupied with chasing that fish...
要是蛇太专注于捉鱼
he could very easily become someone else's dinner.
它很可能会被别人吃了
Rise and shine.
快起来
Hands in the air!
举起手来
All right, take it easy.
好吧
Put you hands in the air!
举起手来
Lock your fingers behind your head.
手背到头后面去
Gun!
有枪
Yeah, I'm an FBI agent.
我是个美国联调局的特工
You are under arrest
你被捕了
for the murder of Vincent Costello.
因为你谋杀了文森特·科斯特洛
Are you listening to me?
你听我说的了吗
The same guy signs both our checks.
我们是同一个上司
I'm Agent Ian Edgerton.
我是伊恩·顿特工t
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used
你所说的一切将会
against you in a court of law.
成为陈堂供词
Do me a favor. Call Don Eppes over at the FBI.
帮忙把联调局的唐·艾普斯叫来
Prison is where convicted felons go.
监狱是被定罪的重罪犯去的
Aren't we skipping a step?
我不是还没被判吗
Detention centers are overcrowded.
拘留所太挤了
This will give you a chance to catch up
去监狱是给你机会
with some of your old friends.
和你一些老朋友叙叙旧
You know,the guys you put away for life.
那些被你抓进监狱的朋友们
Ian, do you know this guy?
伊恩你认识这人吗
Xavier Salazar,
泽维尔·萨拉♥萨♥尔
top-ten FBI most-wanted list, 2000 to 2005.
00至05年联调局的十大通缉犯
I arrested him in Bogota, Colombia.
我在哥伦比亚的博格达抓的他
He's currently serving a life sentence right here.
他就在这服终身监禁呢
Salazar's been running a massive heroin ring from inside.
萨拉♥萨♥尔正在监狱里贩毒
It's true what they say about a broken watch telling the right time
他们还说烂表也能准确报时呢
You've been helping him, letting key associates of his run free.
你一直帮他 还让他的团伙逃之夭夭
Yeah, of course I have.
随便你怎么说
Half a million dollars in an offshore account with your name on it.
50万美金进了你的海外账户
Transfers came from several of Salazar's holding companies.
巨款来自萨拉♥萨♥尔的公♥司♥
I'm being set up.
我是被陷害的
Costello was gonna give you up,
科斯特洛原先是要告发你的
so you killed him.
所以你就杀了他
the Easter Bunny,he's not real either.
不是真的 这就像复活节兔子也是假的
They found this in a sewer about a block away
他们在附近的下水道发现了它
from where Costello was killed.
就在科斯特洛被杀的地方
Someone must have stolen it from my apartment.
一定是有人去我的公♥寓♥偷走了它
We searched your place, Ian.There was no sign of forced entry.
我们搜过你住处伊恩 没有被闯入的迹象
Well, then I must be guilty.
这就能证明我有罪吗
Why were you meeting him?
那你为什么见他
We've been trying to shut down Salazar,too.
我们也打算灭了萨拉♥萨♥尔
The key is his bookkeeper,Felipe Garcia.
关键是会计菲利普·加西亚
Garcia escaped from here a month ago
加西亚一个月前从这逃走了
Costello was ready to give me Garcia's location.
科斯特洛正给我加西亚的地址
Salazar must have found out
肯定是被萨拉♥萨♥尔发现了
and had him killed. Costello left me a clue: B-17; it's a location.
所以杀了科斯特洛 科斯特洛留下了线索B-17
B block, 17th cell. I don't think Garcia ever left here.
B街区17号♥ 我想加西亚一直在这
It's impossible. Every prisoner in here gets an I.D. bracelet
这不可能 每个囚犯有标着身份的手铐
like that,just like at a hospital.
就像在医院
Gets scanned once a day.
每天都要被扫描
If Garcia's here, he'd have shown up by now.
要是加西亚曾过来 早就被发现了
Have you ever known my instincts to be wrong?
你不知道我的直觉是很准的吗
I'm ready to go back to my cell.
我要回房♥间
I'm betting I can crack his windpipe before you hit that button.
我会在你按下按钮前 让他断气
Listen to him.
听他的
Give me the keys... now!
现在给我钥匙
Edgerton may be the FBI's top fugitive hunter,
顿是联调局最要抓的逃犯
but a social butterfly the man is not.
这男的不热衷社交
Last 12 hours he's made no phone calls,
过去12小时他没通过电♥话♥
went to the movies by himself.
独自去看了电影
I mean, he's gonna kill a guy with his own knife and dumps it a block away?
难道他捅死人后 傻到把刀扔在附近
Attention all personnel. Prison is now in lockdown mode.
全体注意 监狱进入一级防范紧闭
He took the 2,000 hallway to the south ramp roof.
他穿过2000号♥走廊 到南区屋顶了
Go! Go!
快追
Phillips, get these off me.
菲利普斯帮我把这些去了
Nothing. David?
大卫 我什么都没发现
Nothing!
我也没发现
Colby?
科尔比发现什么了吗
Nothing but daylight.
没有 就是天亮了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表