剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Smoking hot agents Warner
热辣的冒烟的沃纳
And Betancourt-- they are running a bogus...
还有贝坦寇特 他们正在经营一个假冒...
David, liz, stay with your guy.
大卫 利兹盯住嫌疑人
Ghostcredit.com. It is a sting.
Ghostcredit.com是个圈套
Grab this jackass.
妮琪抓住这头蠢驴
If you've bought from either of these two,
如果你已经从他们中买♥♥了东西
Game over, thanks for playing.
游戏结束 谢谢参与
Turn around. whoa. usually, I make the first move,
转过去 通常我都能抢先一步
But this is cool. I'm Augie.
这很酷 我叫Augie
What'd you do? That wasn't supposed to happen.
你做什么了 我也不清楚
Numb3rs S06E07
《数字追凶》第六季第七集
Anything? in the wind.
有进展吗 正在调查
Killed the valet, jacked a car,
杀了一个服务员 抢了一辆车
dumped it five miles away.
又把它扔在五英里外了
Now, why does a credit card scammer
为什么一个信♥用♥卡♥诈骗犯
Move up to first degree murder?
要升级到一级谋杀呢
Obviously, there's more going on than we know about, right?
很明显 有很多事情我们还不清楚
Where are we going? there.
我们去哪 那边
He's the fist, right?
他就是"铁拳"吗
Yeah, looks like it-- we're no closer
看起来像 比起任务刚开始时
To his real identity than when we started this operation.
我们并没有真正了解他的真实身份
I mean, how long have we been putting this thing together?
我们准备这次任务多久了
Not as long as I'm going to be answering for it.
不会比我回答所花的时间长
Hey. this is what I found
我在Ghostcredit网站
On the ghostcredit.com web site.
发现了这个
"pawned"? what's that?
"Pawned"什么意思
"powned." it means, "you are owned."
"Powned"意思是你有所属了
Why say powned if you mean owned?
为什么要用Powned这个词
Started as typo,
源于打印错误
Became an inside joke called "leetspeak,"
后来成为一种搞笑的暗语叫"黑客术语"
As in elite computer shorthand
电脑高手们的速记法
For crackers and hackers using symbols,
黑客和骇客们用符号♥ 数字
Numbers, letters, words, memes.
字符 单词来记忆一些事
So, what does it mean?
那么 它代表什么意思
Means someone's taken over the web site.
意思是有人掌管了网站
It means we no longer have any control over it.
意味着我们再也不能控制它了
And I would guess he knows something about it.
我猜他应该知道些事情
Yeah, why don't you get on that, huh?
你们怎么不过去问问
What-what... what's up with dad?
老爹怎么样了
What was he doing here?
他来这做什么
Oh, you know, I guess his boss insisted, and...
我想是他老板坚持让他来的
She's kind of...
她是有点...
I think she's hot.
我认为她很辣
Well, I was going to say she's assertive, but yeah,
我倒认为她很傲慢
She's pretty... she's pretty hot.
她是很性感
I sent them home with Amita.
我让阿米塔送他们回家了
Oh, great. the asac.
棒极了 代理人的电♥话♥
All right, look. Call me, all right?
先到这 有事给我打电♥话♥
August Harris, known hacker.
August Harris 知名黑客
How did you get our pictures?
你怎么弄到我们的图像的
I infiltrated the FBI database.
我入侵了联邦调查局的数据库
Carding sites are notorious
信♥用♥卡♥网络因存在剥削欺骗
for rippers, cheats and feds.
和联邦调查局而臭名远扬
Who do you work for, Augie?
你为谁工作
Myself.
我自己
Right.
是吗
Did this man here pay you to do this?
是不是这个人雇你这么做的
I run my own network.
我经营自己的网络
Uh, actually, I believe I run all four
事实上 我自己正在经营
Major carding networks at the moment.
四大的信♥用♥卡♥网络
You took over four illegal markets at the same time?
就是说你同时掌管四个黑市咯
That would require a lot of planning.
那要有充分的准备
A lot of power.
充足的电力
Yeah, uh, the electrical failure was not part of my plan.
是的 但是停电不是我计划的一部分
I really need to assess my hardware upstairs.
我真的需要去看看楼上的设备
Check that out.
去查看一下
I'll be down here.
我在楼下等你们
How did you get all this in here?
你是怎么把这些东西弄过来的
I had to tip the hell out of the bellboy.
不得不给搬东西的服务员很多小费
Hey, could you just undo my hands here
你能把手铐松开吗
So I can... no.
我好可以... 不行
Really? Really.
真的不可以吗 真的
I'm a valuable asset to the FBI.
我对你们是很有价值的人
Really? really.
真的吗 真的
You'll see.
等着瞧
So, this setup drained the power from the rest
这些设备从旅馆获得电源
Of the hotel, and it never... never went off-line?
而且 它还不会断电
Yeah, battery backup.
有后备电源
Um, could you just push return
你能帮我按下返回键
On that one right... right here?
那个键 就是这个
No, that could be a command
不行 那可能是把
To... to blow up this whole hotel,
整栋楼炸平的命令
Or some kind of kill switch or something, right?
或者是杀人的机关 对吧
No, don't touch anything in this room.
不行 我不会碰这间屋里的任何东西
No, you don't understand, man.
伙计 你不明白
Look at the screen at the end there.
看看那边的屏幕
I'm not into explosives.
我不是个爆♥炸♥狂
You really did this.
这些真的是你做的
You're really controlling
你在这个房♥间里掌控了
Four illegal credit card markets from this room,
四个非法的信♥用♥卡♥交易市场
Including the fbi sting site.
包括联邦调查局设置的那个Sting网站
Best hacker in the world.
我是顶尖黑客
You've got international
你现在被国际
Criminal cartels after you now.
犯罪组织盯上了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Why do you think I let you catch me?
否则你以为我为什么要让你们抓到我
I'm safe in your hands,
因为在你们这里我就安全了
Agent Betancourt.
贝坦寇特探员
Can I call you Nikki?
我能叫你妮琪吗
Nicola?
还是妮古拉
You want to check out my loft?
你想检查我的房♥间吗
Augie harris hijacked
Augie Harris同时侵入了
Four underground online markets, All at the same time.
四个秘密的在线交易市场
The eastern europeans who sell pin numbers,
这个东欧组织贩卖♥♥安全码
Credit cards, social security numbers, skimmers...
信♥用♥卡♥ 社保号♥还有记号♥器
Weedy luzon's filipino counterfeiting cartel...
Weedy Luzon领导的菲律宾造假组织
An israeli group run by the fist.
还有铁拳领导的以色列组织
This is the guy we're thinking slipped out?
这是那个跑掉的家伙
Yeah, and our sting market.
还有我们的Sting网站
Who is this kid?
这孩子是谁
Augie harris has been operating
Augie Harris一直在经营一个
A small-time market called ooze.
叫Ooze的小规模市场
Yeah, smart guy, dropped out of mit.
聪明绝顶的家伙 从麻省理工辍学
But nobody figured he had the sack for this.
但没有人注意到他入侵了这个网站
Yeah, what he did was he exploited a weakness
是的 他利用了基础网络
In the basic structure of the internet.
结构的一个漏洞
It's the domain name system, dns.
也叫域名系统 简称DNS
It's a directory assistance for web sites.
它是一个解析网站域名的服务器
And it's been around since the early '80s.
早在八十年代就开始被广泛使用了
It's primitive but it's trusting.
有点原始 所以信用度不高
It's kind of like the u.s. postal system.
有点像美国邮政系统
Kind of.
有点类似
When a person wants mail forwarded to a new address,
如果有人想修改邮件地址
He simply needs one canceled letter
他只需要写一封取消信函
With his name and old address on it
附上自己的名字和旧地址
As proof he lives there.
作为一种修改新地址的证明
People move so often
人们经常搬家
That it would be impossible to verify each change,
所以不可能核实每份地址更改
So the system is trusting
所以这个系统信用度不高
It requires very little evidence
在把邮件发送到新地址前
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表